Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,944 members, 7,956,563 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election (38846 Views)

Andy Uba Rejects Anambra Election Results / Dino Melaye VS Smart Adeyemi: INEC Releases Date For Fresh Election / Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by jaxxy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
I thought this man had sense?? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by Temptee101(m): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
This man is too desperate, he seems worse than most of our local politicians.

Na still Alex go arrange lawyers for am.

I don't pity him one bit.

It's time for lawyers to collect their own share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by Omik1: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
With all the people following and standing behind obiora Okonkwo during campaign, I'm not sure he got up to 50 votes in total grin

He supposed sue all his followers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by Akharmony: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
President Maduka you failed woeflly during the election the facts is there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by omenkaLives(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Another opportunity for Alex to CASH OUT. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by Splitmind: 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
He is right, Andy Uba was robbed of his certain victory by APGA.

I am calling on the president to dissolve APGA immediately for using ipob terrorism to chase away APC supporters and rig the vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Baba if dey conduct same election for your village alone Soludo go win you hands down no dey cry for here abeg. Go meet Alex make em give you some money back. Or better still go to court stop making noise

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by Tedpgrass: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
ednut1:
Didn’t score up to 3k votes. Shame

After all that effort and money... Yikes
The people deserve the rot they get then!!

Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by BruncleZuma: 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Alex, Alex, abeg allow Maduka lick his wounds in peace...pity the man he's suffered and lost alot. Biko

[img]https://c./fl5HZpCXSAEAAAAd/drake-pointing.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by Nyanabo(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
The statement 'If they want peace' is what drew my attention.

Why is always in the mind of Nigerian politicians to threaten fire and brimstone when things, especially election results don't go their way ?

From the current president of Nigeria to sitting governor's, senators and house if reps members why is it always so ? Too many questions none to answer.

Bihari said; the baboons would be soaked in their blood.

Wike also told Rivers people to 'wear your jeans

Now this undecided

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by Edoziesmart(m): 9:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Hin dealer dey here nau... Alex.reports
Alex is just using him to cash out big time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by airsaylongcome: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
Edoziesmart:

Alex is just using him to cash out big time

It's one thing if someone outsmarts you and cons you. But to go back to that person again after the first con... Nobi juju be dat.

I thought Maduka was a medical Dr trained in the US. And I thought you had to be intelligent to study Medicine. I am beginning to question his claim to being a Doc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by hibeebeeking: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
He must be joker.you better go back to the drawing board.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by Lovenorth: 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
I support him because terrorists hijacked the election and conducted a kangaroo voting

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by Leverage2021: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
airsaylongcome:

It's one thing if someone outsmarts you and cons you. But to go back to that person again after the first con... Nobi juju be dat.

I thought Maduka was a medical Dr trained in the US. And I thought you had to be intelligent to study Medicine. I am beginning to question his claim to being a Doc
did pdp delegate not scam him in primary then he got re scammed by so called thousands of followers in main election?

He can get scammed 3 times, sure client no send

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
Him 2 odds ticket cut
Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by FalseProphet1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by Testimony1988(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hmmm, maybe he will fund the election if INEC will listen to him.
Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by Bluntemperor: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
crackhouse:
Who's Godwin Maduka? Is he one of the contestants?

Oga Godwin Maduka,you tried sha but Nigeria no be America o!
You really have the plans but I fortunately no vacancy in the Statehouse!
Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by Danjikanbauchi: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
grin grin grin oga go and rest try again next time. You stays in USA but you don't behave like one. Soludo the solution is what we wish the Anambrians and they got it right
Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by ScamExpose: 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
PCSI:
I for like know wer this man they buy im smoke from.... e strong wella
na mkpuru miri

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by rayvelez(m): 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Even Alex didn’t vote this man.
Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by SmartPolician: 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
The first day I heard this man speak, he didn't even sound like someone who has left his Anambra village let alone live in the US.

He perfectly represents the saying, "You can take a man off the streets but cannot take the streets out of a man."

He's a good man though.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by BarrElChapo(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
This man will never be Anambra state governor. NEVER !
Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by SolarEdge: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Noise maker..is soludo your mate?
Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by Hawkler: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Madu. Is stock between the devil and the abyss (bottomless pit) even if you offer him a rubber band now for a way out, I test you MADU ll grab it.
Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by skybeauty(f): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Is like this man is looking for where to spend his money. The money maybe too much.
Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by Adrian98(m): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lol. Maduka was everywhere but now he is no where.
This is not a mock
Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by peacettw: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rotiix:
Alex is not done with this man yet grin

Good one grin

1 Like

Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by peacettw: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
A pity that he spent all that money for nothing. A wise man would have counted his losses. Just like someone pointed out, it seems that his handlers are not done with him just yet.
Re: Godwin Maduka Rejects Anambra Election Results, Calls For Fresh Election by ipobarecriminals: 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
angry Shebi Alexi lala dat dubious footballer sorry,reports don give am online certificate wink.Make he use am for his online supporters undecided grin.Nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linus Okorie In Police Custody (Photo) / Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) / See The Weapons Recovered From Criminal Elements In Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.