Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

g. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / g. (483 Views)

My Mother In Law Is Faking Sickness So She Can Move In My House With Her Twins G / VIDEO: Young Billionaire Chico Buys N100m G Wagon For Mother 2weeks After Get.. / g (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

g. by SeaTrade(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
W
Re: g. by Mariangeles(f): 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
Just take everything as a humbling process.

At least, you're not that much of the arrogant guy you used to be.
Re: g. by The5DME(m): 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
SeaTrade:
W
I don't know you, but from the little I've been reading from your recent posts, you seem to be experiencing loneliness. Perhaps, it's time for you to consider marriage or having kids, since you seem to have conquered the material aspect of life.

1 Like

Re: g. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
The5DME:
I don't know you, but from the little I've been reading from your recent posts, you seem to be experiencing loneliness. Perhaps, it's time for you to consider marriage or having kids, since you seem to have conquered the material aspect of life.
grin grin grin
Re: g. by pocohantas(f): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2021
The5DME:

You are a case sha. I wonder how you are such a troll to others, but type well when you are in a good mood. cheesy

1 Like

Re: g. by Mariangeles(f): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

grin grin grin

Tade, why did you laugh?
I'm curious to know why... cheesy
Re: g. by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2021
Mariangeles:

Tade, why did you laugh?
I'm curious to know why... cheesy
The advice was so out of the blues, it was comical. cheesy

By the way, I am so surprised you are able to make out my name from my username—I feel it's a little too botched to be made out. I thought my mum had sent me a text and I was confused. grin
Re: g. by Mariangeles(f): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

The advice was so out of the blues, it was comical. cheesy

By the way, I am so surprised you are able to make out my name from my username—I feel it's a little too botched to be made out. I thought my mum had sent me a text and I was confused. grin

OK. cheesy

What are you talking about? cheesy
It is quite obvious. At least to me, it is.

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Moment Son Reunites With His Mom After 15yrs Of Separation / Doctors, Please, Help Me. / As A Kid,how Did You Know If Your Parent Just Received Their Salary Or Wages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.