Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology (2161 Views)

Ejikeme Joy Mmesoma To Be Honored By Anambra Man Of The Year Award Organisers / See How My Jss 2 Student Rudely Wrote An Apology Letter To Me(photo) / All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by Biodun556(m): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2021

1 Share

Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by Biodun556(m): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2021

Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by Hardgun: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Biodun556:
Christians are the real fanatics
Enu e maya ni when your northern boko haram brothers dey force our daughter join Muslim them no b fanatic abi omo ale

13 Likes

Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by xpressionx(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
It's preaching they are doing. They didn't kidnap any girl to marry off,neither did they use warfare.

14 Likes

Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by Biodun556(m): 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
xpressionx:
It's preaching they are doing.
They didn't kidnap any girl to marry off,neither did they use warfare.

War fare and killing

Luke 19:27
But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

2 Chronicles 15:12-13
And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman

Marrying off girl

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Numbers 31:17-18

This is the foolish scripture they are teaching our children forcefully
Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by player007(m): 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Biodun556:
Christians are the real fanatics
https://www.facebook.com/100002684133471/posts/3918525198246913/?app=fbl

With all due respect. You are an hypocrite.
Where were you when Boko haram abducted and converted over 100 students of chibuc secondary school into Muslims?

5 Likes

Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by Crossroad1(m): 12:12am On Nov 13, 2021
Biodun556:

I have noticed you for a while now, you, biodun556 is a useless fanatic Lunatic.. The same way you jump about in your Muslim thread like headless chicken.. You are always quick to show yourself like a rabid dog on Christian thread but always defending your religion of piss, a religion that tolerates and support everything bad...
Have Muslims ever apologized for anything before?
Your religion that supports all manner of evil both the ones unheard of..
You are no different from gumi, and all those cunts in Afghanistan
Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by mumumugu(m): 1:01am On Nov 13, 2021
Soon, religion won't be taught in schools but philosophy

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by Biodun556(m): 1:36am On Nov 13, 2021
player007:

With all due respect. You are an hypocrite.
Where were you when Boko haram abducted and converted over 100 students of chibuc secondary school into Muslims?

So the crusade is meant to imitate boko Haram atrocities

5 Likes

Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 13, 2021
xpressionx:
It's preaching they are doing.
They didn't kidnap any girl to marry off,neither did they use warfare.

If you are preaching you mustn't force others to engage..how would you feel if Muslims did that to other religion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 13, 2021
Right thing to do "apologise.."
You don't force people to adhere to your religion..and you don't stop them from practicing their own religion..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by xpressionx(m): 7:43am On Nov 13, 2021
Rydermaverick:

If you are preaching you mustn't force others to engage..how would you feel if Muslims did that to other religion?

The didn't force no one.
It's not half of the things we read,hear and see you guys do.

If it were only preaching like Christians that you guys do,so that people are at liberty to believe or not,this world would have been a better place

1 Like

Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 13, 2021
xpressionx:

The didn't force no one.
It's not half of the things we read,hear and see you guys do.

If it were only preaching like Christians that you guys do,so that people are at liberty to believe or not,this world would have been a better place
Ain't a Muslim man.. didn't you read the post or you were too quick to reply?
The school children have freedom of religion which the school infringed all because of a crusade..
Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 13, 2021
Biodun556:

GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST SO GOD WILL FORGIVE YOU CAUSE U DON'T KNOW WHAT U ARE SAYING
Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by Seeksnigeria: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2021
So muslims in the west are angry cos their kids were "forced" to attend a christain crusade bah...
But everyday we see jihad in the north. Killings of christains. Forceful converting of christians. ISWAP, Boko haram, Bandits, Isis all proclaiming the islam religion and claiming to kill everyone not believing in their religion. Go to Kaduna, Jos and see what is going on. Go to Borno... And you people have never condemned it. But you are condemning a peaceful crusade Your hypocrisy stinks!!

Better listen to the word of God and receive wisdom to change your barbaric ways..

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by Biodun556(m): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2021
Seeksnigeria:
So muslims in the west are angry cos their kids were "forced" to attend a christain crusade bah...
But everyday we see jihad in the north. Killings of christains. Forceful converting of christians. ISWAP, Boko haram, Bandits, Isis all proclaiming the islam religion and claiming to kill everyone not believing in their religion. Go to Kaduna, Jos and see what is going on. Go to Borno... And you people have never condemned it. But you are condemning a peaceful crusade Your hypocrisy stinks!!

Better listen to the word of God and receive wisdom to change your barbaric ways..

War fare and killing

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”

And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and with all their soul, but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman

Is this your word of god, how will invite someone to this crap?

Marrying off girl

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Numbers 31:17-18
Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by Biodun556(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2021
okpaire2005:
GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST SO GOD WILL FORGIVE YOU CAUSE U DON'T KNOW WHAT U ARE SAYING

How will someone in his right sense preach this kind of message?
War fare and killing

Marrying off girl

Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by Seeksnigeria: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2021
Biodun556:

War fare and killing

Is this your word of god, how will invite someone to this crap?

Marrying off girl

While I won't want to bore your never-ready-to-learn head about what old and new testament is, let me ask you a question.

Why are you quoting verses and not giving instances of where it has happened in this century? But can we count how many times your religion of peace has been on the beat just this year alone?

1 Like

Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by Biodun556(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2021
Seeksnigeria:

While I won't want to bore your never-ready-to-learn head about what old and new testament is, let me ask you a question.

Why are you quoting verses and not giving instances of where it has happened in this century? But can we count how many times your religion of peace has been on the beat just this year alone?

US did in Iraq, Vietnam and many other countries. That's what bible thought them.

British did it Africa, enslaving killing millions and ty then christianized to them

US is the country with highest christian population
Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by Incandescent(m): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2021
Confused moslems

Is it not better than what your heroes are doing in the North.

Besides they are not forcing anyone.

They even tendered an apology

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by Seeksnigeria: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2021
Biodun556:

US did in Iraq, Vietnam and many other countries. That's what bible thought them.

British did it Africa, enslaving killing millions and ty then christianized to them

US is the country with highest christian population

US were/are fighting your religion-based terrorists there, bros (Just like military are fighting ISWAP, Boko haram here)

British enslaved people for their selfish gain not religion.

You obviously don't have a reasonable instance to state so my brother, sit down and think about the path you've ignorantly chosen for yourself and then repent. It's not too late. I'll end my talk here. God Bless!

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by benzion72(m): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2021
There is no compulsion in religion

1 Like

Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by Biodun556(m): 10:13am On Nov 13, 2021
Seeksnigeria:

US were/are fighting your religion-based terrorists there, bros (Just like military are fighting ISWAP, Boko haram here)

British enslaved people for their selfish gain not religion.

You obviously don't have a reasonable instance to state so my brother, sit down and think about the path you've ignorantly chosen for yourself and then repent. It's not too late. I'll end my talk here. God Bless!

But if any man thinks that he is behaving himself unseemly toward his virgin daughter, if she be past the flower of her age, and if need so requires, let him do what he will; he is not sinning; let them marry” (1 Cor. 7:36).

How should you in your right sense invite people to religion that command father to disvirging his daughter
Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by Seeksnigeria: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2021
Biodun556:

But if any man thinks that he is behaving himself unseemly toward his virgin daughter, if she be past the flower of her age, and if need so requires, let him do what he will; he is not sinning; let them marry” (1 Cor. 7:36).

How should you in your right sense invite people to religion that command father to disvirging his daughter

Something is wrong with you. You better stop going to google and reading bible blogs written by muslims.

Go and get yourself a bible and read 1Cor. 7 vs 36, there was no "daughter" there. The bible referred to a virgin wife.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by Biodun556(m): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2021
Seeksnigeria:

Something is wrong with you. You better stop going to google and reading bible blogs written by muslims.

Go and get yourself a bible and read 1Cor. 7 vs 36, there was no "daughter" there. The bible referred to a virgin wife.

Which version of bible are you reading. Because there more than ten version of your false and confused scripture
Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by Biodun556(m): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2021
Seeksnigeria:

And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.

31 And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:

32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

33 And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

34 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

35 And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

36 Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.

37 And the first born bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same is the father of the Moabites unto this day.

38 And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi: the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day.
Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by Biodun556(m): 10:42am On Nov 13, 2021
Seeksnigeria:

And Lot went up out of Zoar, and dwelt in the mountain, and his two daughters with him; for he feared to dwell in Zoar: and he dwelt in a cave, he and his two daughters.

31 And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:

32 Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

33 And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

34 And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.

35 And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

36 Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.

37 And the first born bare a son, and called his name Moab: the same is the father of the Moabites unto this day.

38 And the younger, she also bare a son, and called his name Benammi: the same is the father of the children of Ammon unto this day.
Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by ikennamadu1(m): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2021
Biodun556:

How will someone in his right sense preach this kind of message?
War fare and killing

Marrying off girl

You are just quoting what you don't know... Oga go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by Biodun556(m): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2021
ikennamadu1:

You are just quoting what you don't know... Oga go and sleep

grin

Better
Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by blessedvisky(m): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
Biodun556:

It's meant to ultimately prevent Boko Haram activities. You failed to answer the question though

Where were you when Boko haram abducted and converted over 100 students of chibok secondary school into Muslims?

What is your stance on Leah Sharibu being forcefully kidnapped, raped and married off to an Islamic militant commander??

1 Like

Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by blessedvisky(m): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
The hypocrisy and double standards being practiced and preached by 'active' Muslims like this OP is just sickening

You will NEVER hear of Muslims apologising for published and confirmed Muslim attacks on non-muslims in Europe, Asia, New Zealand but you'll see them quickly take up placards and signing online petitions when an institution doesn't not allow HIJAB or doesn't provide facilities for 5 daily prayers undecided

There have been too many terrorist attacks DIRECTLY linked to actively practicing Muslims but they will quickly tell you that it's because there are bad people in every religion. How come there is a huge number of recurring violent crimes coming from people all over the world that share the same religion??

Do these things happen just because those people are just bad people?? Or is it because that there are specific straightforward quranic verses that specify Violence against non-muslims?

These things are actively preached and encouraged anywhere there's a sizeable Muslim community.

Write this down. This Christmas, there's going to be at least another violent attack that will happen around or exactly on Christmas Day in at least one of these regions

Indonesia ( a Muslim country by the way)
North Africa
Afghanistan
The Middle East

You just wait and see

1 Like

Re: Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology by Biodun556(m): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
blessedvisky:

It's meant to ultimately prevent Boko Haram activities. You failed to answer the question though

Where were you when Boko haram abducted and converted over 100 students of chibok secondary school into Muslims?

What is your stance on Leah Sharibu being forcefully kidnapped, raped and married off to an Islamic militant commander??

Go to Borno and do your crusade that is where boko Haram is

(1) (2) (Reply)

2010 Waec English / How Can I Get A Form For The 'national Common Entrance Examination / Is their Any School Called Federal University Ilesha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.