Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

What I Miss Most About Nnamdi Kanu (Radio Biafra) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Miss Most About Nnamdi Kanu (Radio Biafra) (713 Views)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest / Analysis Of Nnamdi Kanu's Radio Biafra Speech By Ken Chigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Miss Most About Nnamdi Kanu (Radio Biafra) by AlexBells(m): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
Radio Biafra used to be quite interesting, Kanu is just a very unusual guy, I first got to listen to the radio station around 2012, but mostly I tune in to it, it is also entertaining to me and honestly I find the Radion Station too amusing and hilarious atimes but you know what else is more amusing is Kanus Court Case.

Here are some hilarious moments from the Radio Station

1. Kanu always Refering to Buhari as late Buhari: I laugh whenever he said that until one day one of my adviser who is not Nigerian told me that Nigerian President is dead to things.

2. Aisha Buhari's Boyfriend:
By the Way with the Dramatic Persona of Jubril Elsudani

3. Kanu is really fund of Garba Shehu: The Way he used to confidently tell people to go and ask Garba Shehu lol.

4. Janja-weed: honestly I truthfully don't know what that word means but it do have an entirely different meaning with Kanu

5. Otelectual: This one is the most funny of it all, becuase of the way he turned intellectual to an Igbo version which really doesn't look nice Otele doesnt sound good at all.

Lol, I miss Kanu honestly, he created dramatic universe where Nigeria is a Zoo lol, give that guy a Medal, and that mental country he crafted got stuck with many lol.
Re: What I Miss Most About Nnamdi Kanu (Radio Biafra) by Zenithh: 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
Your radio Biafra where your youths are corrupted and taught how to disrespect authorities. Your radio Biafra where presenters use swear words,uncouth and abusive words. Your radio Biafra where ur Nkanu followers groom young Ibo children to hate and hate pple and the country. That’s why ur region is currently like Afghanistan. Full of violence and killings.

Are u not ashamed of yourself Alex? Tueh

3 Likes

Re: What I Miss Most About Nnamdi Kanu (Radio Biafra) by AlexBells(m): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
Zenithh:
Your radio Biafra where your youths are corrupted and taught how to disrespect authorities. Your radio Biafra where presenters use swear words,uncouth and abusive words. Your radio Biafra where ur Nkanu followers groom young Ibo children to hate and hate pple and the country. That’s why ur region is currently like Afghanistan. Full of violence and killings.

Are u not ashamed of yourself Alex? Tueh
I'm shameless for a start, Nigeria generally is Currently AfghaGeria lol, look, I'm not 17 okay I'm 26, I can form my own opinion, so if Kanu says things and I do it, I'm responsible for myself not him, so that's the issue that Nigeria is holding Kanu but I'm saying I had been an ardent listeners and I enjoy the presentation but how come I still believe in Nigeria, so when people listen to people it does not mean you should emulate them verbatim, so that's it, I enjoyed the show and it is what it is.

What are you even saying you want me to block my ear or what or you want FG to Jam my ear lol,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Miss Most About Nnamdi Kanu (Radio Biafra) by adamsmith914: 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
AlexBells:

I'm shameless for a start, Nigeria generally is Currently AfghaGeria lol, look, I'm not 17 okay I'm 26, I can form my own opinion, so if Kanu says things and I do it, I'm responsible for myself not him, so that's the issue that Nigeria is holding Kanu but I'm saying I had been an ardent listeners and I enjoy the presentation but how come I still believe in Nigeria, so when people listen to people it does not mean you should emulate them verbatim, so that's it, I enjoyed the show and it is what it is.

What are you even saying you want me to block my ear or what or you want FG to Jam my ear lol,
So the Federal Government Shut down Radio Biafra? Wow this guys wey kidnap Mazi get mind.
Re: What I Miss Most About Nnamdi Kanu (Radio Biafra) by AlexBells(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
adamsmith914:
So the Federal Government Shut down Radio Biafra? Wow this guys wey kidnap Mazi get mind.
Shut down which Radio Biafra, it just that incarcerating Kanu is much like a shutdown, Kanus vibe is different I was listening to Simon Ekpa the other time, he just don't have the vibe it did seem like he is reading from the book the thing about Kanu is that he would say it, tell you who was there and still tell you who said so and who you should go and ask and he would still tell you to wait for audio evidence since he not been on air I don't really tune in to that station

2 Likes

Re: What I Miss Most About Nnamdi Kanu (Radio Biafra) by adamsmith914: 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
AlexBells:

Shut down which Radio Biafra, it just that incarcerating Kanu is much like a shutdown, Kanus vibe is different I was listening to Simon Ekpa the other time, he just don't have the vibe it did seem like he is reading from the book the thing about Kanu is that he would say it, tell you who was there and still tell you who said so and who you should go and ask and he would still tell you to wait for audio evidence since he not been on air I don't really tune in to that station
Kai Ikenga Mazi is in some serious trouble, maybe he will deny that he is not part of Biafra radio, because that admission alone is 15 years.
Re: What I Miss Most About Nnamdi Kanu (Radio Biafra) by AlexBells(m): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
adamsmith914:
Kai Ikenga Mazi is in some serious trouble.
Trouble is an integral part of life, we all go through trouble once in a while, I count those who are lucky to be going through their trouble and knowing lucky but for Kanu's trouble I count it far better than you, for Kanu is not a child and he is responsible for whatever trouble he is going through but you are more of a slave suffering from troubles caused by others, whether good or bad be great in whatever you do, I love the devil cause he is no mediocre.

2 Likes

Re: What I Miss Most About Nnamdi Kanu (Radio Biafra) by happy200(m): 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
AlexBells:

Trouble is an integral part of life, we all go through trouble once in a while, I count those who are lucky to be going through their trouble and knowing lucky but for Kanu's trouble I count it far better than you, for Kanu is not a child and he is responsible for whatever trouble he is going through but you are more of a slave suffering from troubles caused by others, whether good or bad be great in whatever you do, I love the devil cause he is no mediocre.
Imagine getting a radio licence to start saying "oteletual" on air.

1 Like

Re: What I Miss Most About Nnamdi Kanu (Radio Biafra) by AlexBells(m): 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
happy200:
Imagine getting a radio licence to start saying "oteletual" on air.
Is it your Otelectual, are you an Otelectual?, Kanu can't say Otelectual on his own radio station is it in NTA that he will say it, is Otelectual a trademark word or what, you people and hypocrisy Tufiakwa but Buhari can say "Dot in a Circle" whenever he wanted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Miss Most About Nnamdi Kanu (Radio Biafra) by carreport(m): 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kanu will spend the rest of his natural life behind a cage like an animal in the zoo

1 Like

Re: What I Miss Most About Nnamdi Kanu (Radio Biafra) by AlexBells(m): 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
carreport:
Kanu will spend the rest of his natural life behind a cage like an animal in the zoo
And your entire Brain had been in a cage, I don't know what is better a caged body or a caged mind?

1 Like

Re: What I Miss Most About Nnamdi Kanu (Radio Biafra) by happy200(m): 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
Imagine an adult aquire a Radio licence and come on air and start saying "oteletual" referring to VIRGINA and this one says he's proud of him.

Crime runs in their DNA we know their region

1 Like

Re: What I Miss Most About Nnamdi Kanu (Radio Biafra) by AlexBells(m): 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
happy200:
Imagine an adult aquire a Radio licence and come on air and start saying "oteletual" referring to VIRGINA and this one says he's proud of him.

Crime runs in their DNA we know their region
Look at you, you don't know Igbo, using google translator lol, abeg Otele don't mean Vagina abeg, But since you brought it up let me educate you for free, Vagina means Otu in Igbo, and there are many variations, Otule literally means Asshole, Nyash, and it has an implied meaning in Igbo abeg, If trump can use shit holes, why can't Kanu use asshole,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Miss Most About Nnamdi Kanu (Radio Biafra) by Zenithh: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
AlexBells:

Pls embrace ur shamelessness with all ur heart and mind. As learned as u claimed to be,,a disguised tout living in d UK hypnotises,radicalised and brainwashed u to carry up arms ,burn down ur region and kill innocent security men and women who have families,...and you cheered him?

Well it’s interesting to note that even ur prominent sons and daughters are also being gunned down by foolish illiterate touts because of nonsense preachings they listen to from the touting and gutter broadcasts of radio Biafra
Re: What I Miss Most About Nnamdi Kanu (Radio Biafra) by AlexBells(m): 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
Zenithh:

Pls embrace ur shamelessness with all ur heart and mind. As learned as u claimed to be,,a disguised tout living in d UK hypnotises,radicalised and brainwashed u to carry up arms ,burn down ur region and kill innocent security men and women who have families,...and you cheered him?

Well it’s interesting to note that even ur prominent sons and daughters are also being gunned down by foolish illiterate touts because of nonsense preachings they listen to from the touting and gutter broadcasts of radio Biafra
What you had failed to understand is that the first question you should ask yourself, what would make right thinking individuals jettison constituted authorities to follow such brainwasher as you put it if not failed governance, lack of confidence of the people on the side of government,

If Buhari was really being a father from the beginning do you think Kanu could have amassed much credibility but a president who in the first few moments in office described his own citizen as 5% and 97% is not just treasonable he failed as a father

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Gov Zulum Of Borno Clears 12 Billion Naira Pension Arrears Of Retired Workers. / Insecurity Won't Stop Foreign Investors From Coming To Nigeria- Presidency / Why There Was No Prophecy Against Buhari For 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.