Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Siyabonga: Bbnaija’ Cross Arrested In South Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Siyabonga: Bbnaija’ Cross Arrested In South Africa (209 Views)

Bbnaija Cross Arrested In South Africa,see Reasons Too / Bbnaija Cross Arrested In South Africa See What Happened (video) / Bbnaija’s Cross Arrested In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Siyabonga: Bbnaija’ Cross Arrested In South Africa by trendysturvs(f): 12:23am On Nov 13, 2021
Big Brother Naija ‘Shine Ya Eyes’ Season 6 finalist, Cross, was arrested in South Africa.

According to Cross, the South African police arrested him for violating a curfew.

In a post on social media, Cross revealed that the South Africa Police stopped him; he was unaware there was a curfew, and they took him to their office.

To facilitate his release, Cross lied to them about having a South African name — Siyabonga.

Cross also told them it was his first time visiting the country. Cross added that he had thought they would not free him, but that he is a free man now.

“So SA, I got stopped by your police,” he said.

“Apparently, there’s a curfew. They took me to their office. So guys I tell them say I get SA name called Siyabonga.

“And that it’s my first time in SA. And they smile and I think they wan let us go ooo. Omo Japa.

My bed they call me. Thanks guys. We free now,” he wrote.

https://tsbnews.com/2021/11/siyabonga-bbnaija-cross-arrested-in-south-africa/

Re: Siyabonga: Bbnaija’ Cross Arrested In South Africa by Nilx: 12:39am On Nov 13, 2021
Na him problem be that

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija White Money And Queen Quarrel Unfollow On IG See What Happened (video) / Is Olu Jacobs Dead? (SEE THIS) / Is It Really Easy To Get Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.