Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Please How Much Will It Cost To Build A Private Cool Room In My House - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Much Will It Cost To Build A Private Cool Room In My House (559 Views)

Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home / Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) / I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan, How Can I Get It Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Will It Cost To Build A Private Cool Room In My House by kannex: 1:10am On Nov 13, 2021
Please i will be needing a cold room in my kitchen for storing meat, fish etc so i want to know how much it will cost me to build a cool room in my kitchen.
Please dont ask me to buy freezer because i already have.

Thanks in advance
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Build A Private Cool Room In My House by juniorstar(m): 3:35am On Nov 13, 2021
kannex:
Please i will be needing a cold room in my kitchen for storing meat, fish etc so i want to know how much it will cost me to build a cool room in my kitchen.
Please dont ask me to buy freezer because i already have.

Thanks in advance
Why do u want a cold room in your house are you feeding a village?
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Build A Private Cool Room In My House by alfred007(m): 6:01am On Nov 13, 2021
Depends on how big you want it to be
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Build A Private Cool Room In My House by kannex: 6:46am On Nov 13, 2021
juniorstar:

Why do u want a cold room in your house are you feeding a village?
For instance i do buy turkey, fish in cartos life cow, goat, dog and snail then butcher it and put in my freezer that will last me for 8 month to one year. And my freezer are getting week because after putting these meat in the freezer there is no more space to put anything again and sometimes the meat remain which it get spoilt because of non preservation and because of that i don b good samaritan for street because i do give it out and because of the way i dey dash these meat out the meat dont usually last up to expactation that is the one 8 month to one year period and i dont just want to keep on buying freezer, i need need a cool room in my house that i can keep all these meat once i buy them yearly like i always do.
Mind you in my house we are about 14 people living in a 5 bd apartment
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Build A Private Cool Room In My House by kannex: 6:50am On Nov 13, 2021
alfred007:
Depends on how big you want it to be

I just need something that i can fit in a cow small size like the one of 150k, fish, turkey, goat, dog and my snail.
Pls note this is after these meat have been butchered.

I just need a price range so that i can plan from now till january i want to set it up.
Re: Please How Much Will It Cost To Build A Private Cool Room In My House by juniorstar(m): 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
kannex:

For instance i do buy turkey, fish in cartos life cow, goat, dog and snail then butcher it and put in my freezer that will last me for 8 month to one year. And my freezer are getting week because after putting these meat in the freezer there is no more space to put anything again and sometimes the meat remain which it get spoilt because of non preservation and because of that i don b good samaritan for street because i do give it out and because of the way i dey dash these meat out the meat dont usually last up to expactation that is the one 8 month to one year period and i dont just want to keep on buying freezer, i need need a cool room in my house that i can keep all these meat once i buy them yearly like i always do.
Mind you in my house we are about 14 people living in a 5 bd apartment
Ok..you can search on jiji..but avoid scammers

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Are Joining Plc Ultima. Don't Be Left Behind / How To Make Money As A Teen / Help!!!! Please What Business Can 300k-500k Begin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.