Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,558 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

Drink, Steal, Swear & Lie - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drink, Steal, Swear & Lie (117 Views)

Kukah: Nigerian Leaders Steal Money, Go To Jerusalem, Saudi To Pray / Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 / Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drink, Steal, Swear & Lie by SonofIssachar: 2:10am On Nov 13, 2021
I met this guy while I was in Albuquerque and he has a motto he lives by every day. He said listen carefully and live by these four rules: Drink, Steal, Swear, and Lie. I was shaking my head 'no', but he then told me to listen while he explained his four rules. So here they are:

1.. "Drink" from the "everlasting cup" every day.

2.. "Steal" a moment to help someone that is in worse shape than you are.

3.. "Swear" that you will be a better person today than yesterday.

4.. And last, but not least, when you "lie" down at night, thank God for the blessing you received that helped you live through the day

I am not as good as I should be; I am not as good as I could be; but THANK GOD, I am better than I used to be.

- Author Unknown

Meditation: Take heed to yourself and to the doctrine. Continue in them, for in doing this you will save both yourself and those who hear you. – 1 Timothy 4:16

You will succeed in Jesus' Name!

Also read:

Invitation to A Birthday Celebration

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Great Prayer Request Form / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Wednesday, November 24, 2021 / Check Out This Great Prayer Request Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.