Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Pls Help, My Wife Always Complained About Body... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Help, My Wife Always Complained About Body... (279 Views)

2face Idibia Has Reacted After A Fan Complained About Burna Boy Headlining A Sh / Badeh Complained He Was Being Monitored Before His Death / Quit Your Complained Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, My Wife Always Complained About Body... by Olarewaju89: 4:01am On Nov 13, 2021
Pls, my wife always complained about body inching whenever she bath with cold water in the morning.

It's over 6 years now and she had took all sorts of drugs and yet no solution.

Pls, I need advice from people who have a solution.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Pls help me
Re: Pls Help, My Wife Always Complained About Body... by osato45: 4:07am On Nov 13, 2021
Tell her to use hot water when bathing, this would reduce the likelihood of her to scratch after bathing.

I remembered the first time it happened to me back then in high school.

Las Las she would be alright
Re: Pls Help, My Wife Always Complained About Body... by appishani1(m): 5:07am On Nov 13, 2021
Is cold, the thing happened to me back then,
Buy her some this herbal medicine for cold.
Re: Pls Help, My Wife Always Complained About Body... by BeardedMeat(m): 5:47am On Nov 13, 2021
So you don't have ring boiler or firewood?
Re: Pls Help, My Wife Always Complained About Body... by Kilotat: 6:32am On Nov 13, 2021
Olarewaju89:
Pls, my wife always complained about body inching whenever she bath with cold water in the morning
Tell her to Start Using Liquid Dettol / Savlon, she should add just a little amount of it to the water before bathing.
Want to be a Tech Guru? Check my Signature
Re: Pls Help, My Wife Always Complained About Body... by Olarewaju89: 11:49am On Nov 13, 2021
osato45:
Tell her to use hot water when bathing, this would reduce the likelihood of her to scratch after bathing.

I remembered the first time it happened to me back then in high school.

Las Las she would be alright

Yes. She have been using hot water but what if she find herself in a situation where hot water is not available?
Re: Pls Help, My Wife Always Complained About Body... by Olarewaju89: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2021
BeardedMeat:
So you don't have ring boiler or firewood?

We don't use firewood oo.. But what if in a situation where those things are not available because it has happened to her several time.

(1) (Reply)

Email Marketing Campaigns / Car Driven By Young Men Catches Fire Along The Way, Burns Completely In Ughelli / Premium Swiss Watch Repair: Why You Should Consider It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.