Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) (45982 Views)

2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) / DJ Switch Celebrates Her 37th Birthday (Video) / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by talk2maurice(m): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
Pacesetter123:
She is a prolific female football striker who plays for FC Barcelona.

Oh...thank you for this your foolish reply.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by Passionate1(m): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
If u want peace, u go get peace .
A life with inner peace is priceless. .
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by illicit(m): 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
stan83:
you must be insane o go for deliverance..

Shebi Brymo talk am undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by zicoraads: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:

She wasted her rants, because Tuface can do no wrong to most Nigerians. Now they will just internalize their problems. grin
Exactly.

See Brymo's own, instead, Nigerians went there and were praising his writing prowess.

No one paid mind to his mental health claims.

The hold Tuface has on Nigerians is strong. cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by ugotaya: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
BrickDevo:
Recall that Annie, Tuface's wife went bizarre in the last few months pointing accusing fingers to her husband for having an extra-marital affair with pero, a babymama to Tuface's 3 kids.

Tuface's siblings and her own immediate brother frowned at the outburst as they also said ugly things about her, she however seems to have regretted her actions, and would want to be forgiven,

she posted a long apologetic article to that regards as she celebrates her 37th birthday today.

Happy birthday Annie

Annie, you are so matured�❣���.. HAPPY BLESSED AND WONDERFUL B-DAY. na men dey make women go crazy because of thier roaming eyes.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWMlSL8KEIy/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by BobbyJ1800: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
ubreal:
This one don reason her matters oo
Now you wish you can eat back your words!!
A lesson for this loud mouth girls of our generation. Silence is golden indid

Correct guy...
U do well.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by bigpee11(m): 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
Wow, love you dear......peace be onto you and ur family...... affliction shall never rise the 2nd times.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by alomeda600(m): 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
This is scripted..... She got a plan
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by Mom007(f): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
Babe, calm down and take it easy on yourself. Look, most people, both men and women cannot take even half of what you are going through without breaking down eventually so you owe no one any explanations much less such apologies. Ask God to help you deal with your negative issues because whether you like it or not, you don enter be say you don enter! Unless you want a divorce which I am sure you don't. Love your husband yes but love yourself too. You matter and God loves you. Cheers and HBD
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by nkemoma(m): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
When a man has good MONEY and a BETTER dick.

HIV is real
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by fof1: 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
God1000:
Its already fait accompli, Who advised her to go public in the first place? even if your husband forgives you, his family won't, she has done the unthinkable. Women should learn how to control their emotions and not to always go haywire, some of them will brazeñ it out for awhile before admitting wrongdoing.

Happy birthday to her sha

You be Family...Watin Concern U? She has come to herself and this is RIGHT B4 GOD SND MAN. PERIOD.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by Omoluabiii(m): 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Your sins re forgiven
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by abidem4real: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
BrickDevo:
Recall that Annie, Tuface's wife went bizarre in the last few months pointing accusing fingers to her husband for having an extra-marital affair with pero, a babymama to Tuface's 3 kids.

Tuface's siblings and her own immediate brother frowned at the outburst as they also said ugly things about her, she however seems to have regretted her actions, and would want to be forgiven,

she posted a long apologetic article to that regards as she celebrates her 37th birthday today.

Happy birthday Annie

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWMlSL8KEIy/?utm_medium=copy_link
Wow! Being a woman, this your humility is awesome. I give it to you for swallowing your pride to bringing peace and unity back into your family. We are all humans and as such fallible at some points in time. It takes the grace of God and sheer humbleness for you to be able to do this you have done. May God continue to be with your family (amen).
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by Cubeman: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
You are a wise woman Annie. A very wise woman.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by legba1(m): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
This apology go make PERO withdraw LIBEL suit like this 500milli no be shinkinni money ooo
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
talk2maurice:

Oh...thank you for this your foolish reply.
grin grin grin grin
So you knew all this while who she was and you were asking us such a silly question?
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by talk2maurice(m): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Pacesetter123:
grin grin grin grin
So you knew all this while who she was and you were asking us such a silly question?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by minasu190: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
on her birthday,before she type this emotional message she might have high,get drunk shayo wey dey reason fast grin grin..anyways happy birthday to you
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
illicit:
Yes

Shebi Brymo fvck u too tongue

Who dash monkey banana? undecided
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by Kyrestas: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
this english is hard for me woo................,
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
I knew her brain will reset. When the man has many other options na the woman go put herself back in line.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by Guzx: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Really
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by aswani(m): 2:34am On Nov 14, 2021
She needs to lose the circle of friends that she has who are feeding her nonsense information and giving her rubbish advise.

She then needs to grow up and stop blaming other people for her shortcomings.

Finally she neds to get off social media until she learns how to comport herself when using it.

Happy birthday to her seeing as I am here.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:54am On Nov 14, 2021
Much respect for the couple for holding it together, what happened was too much to cause separation for many in this generation. I salute their love #onelove indeed
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2021
Mercychen:

Let me believe you.
I like that picture on your profile.
I Don save am. My future house grin
With garden in my compound na wonderful house everywhere go green cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 14, 2021
tollyboy5:

I like that picture on your profile.
I Don save am. My future house grin
With garden in my compound na wonderful house everywhere go green cool

grin.
I'm glad you like it.

I like Cool things especially ones that bring me close to nature; such as this one.

My love for nature is second to none.
Re: Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) by seunfape(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Won't you apologize to the babe mama? strong dick is always powerful, after some flogging she came out to apologize. Now, 2face can start again. Ride on bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Demmie Vee: Greeting Lil Kesh Was My Biggest Regret Ever / Toolz' Photo Not Taken At The Passport Office Because Her Hair Was Coloured / The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.