Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Meet Rapper Luku Money Agba Awo - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Meet Rapper Luku Money Agba Awo (285 Views)

Download Mixtape: Agba Ni Etu Omode Ni Awo Mix Vol.1 / Download Instrumental: Bisola - Boda Luku (beat By Ovie The Creator) / Latest Jam By Bisola [download Mp3] - Boda Luku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Rapper Luku Money Agba Awo by xincpromo: 7:09am On Nov 13, 2021
Aliu lukman aka Lukumoney
Went to a community primary school in Odonla, Ikorodu, Lagos.
He attended his Secondary school education at Odogunyan grammar school and bagged His National Diploma at Lagos state polytechnic, Ikorodu, Lagos.

When he was interviewed by our correspondent he stated “I Started my music career in 2014. I’m a typical Yoruba rapper who love bringing something different to the table for good listeners (AGBA AWO)”.

Luku Money and his music craft has an extremely promising future. His lyrics are embedded with real life situations and little comic relief.

His different approach to Rap is similar to that of Oladips and Davolee. He has the narrative type of flow and could blend with any rap instrumentals. He is indeed an Agba Awo!!!

(1) (Reply)

Prozparoz Iwc_seember / Gocreate Africa Launches Music Monitoring Tech & Digital Distribution Service / Portable x Poco Lee ft Olamide ZAZOO ZEH (One Hour Loop)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.