Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Be A Profitable Trader Of Crypto And Forex With Cummulative Delta Its Free - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Be A Profitable Trader Of Crypto And Forex With Cummulative Delta Its Free (112 Views)

The World First Islamic Decentralised Bank, Mine While Its Free / How To Sell Crypto And Make Upto 3.6% Profit Daily On COTP / Do You Know You Can Now Trade B-inary and forex On Ur Own And Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be A Profitable Trader Of Crypto And Forex With Cummulative Delta Its Free by adezi9: 7:29am On Nov 13, 2021
Hello Nigerians, i am adewumi by name i am a trader and i trade for people to make profit,i discover that most of the people that like to trade always loose their hard earn money due to the fact that they don't know the rules that guide the trading.Trading needs just three things to consider before you buy or you sell.Trading is beyond all these lagging indicators RSI,BOLLIGER BANDS,AWESOME OSCILLATORS ETC.Honestly the basis rules of are cumulative delta,imbalances and volume profile,these are the things to consider either t buy or to sell,dont be deceived by all these news or fake signals.I am giving you what it takes to be a professional trader and i can tell you boldly you can still make profit from trading no matter how much you have lost in the past.I also trade for people and as well i mentor traders and also give reliable signals using all the three things i mention above,there are ways to use all these cumulative delta,imbalances and volume profile to have profitable trade.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ME TRADING FOR YOU ,OR IN MENTOR SHIP PROGRAMME OR GETTING RELIABLE SIGNALS CALL OR WHATS APP ME ON O9O654O8027

(1) (Reply)

XRP Price: Should Traders Look Out For These Entry Levels For XRP? / Bitvalley Token Has Potentials, Consider Investing In It / World Energy Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.