Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

How Poor Recording Keeping Is Killing Your Business - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Poor Recording Keeping Is Killing Your Business (135 Views)

Call 07036781838 You Can Get Rich Without Killing Your Mother, Father, Brother, / How Depression Is Killing Me / Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Poor Recording Keeping Is Killing Your Business by metinben(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2021
HOW POOR RECORDING KEEPING IS KILLING YOUR BUSINESS

Ever imagine a basketball match without a basket, Imagine that your business without proper documented records is it struggling or doing well, RIGHT NOW.

Just as food is good for the body, Recording keeping is a necessity for every business. In a simple term, Recording keeping is the process of documenting information that conscience the day-to-day affairs of your business.

You may be asking, what are the benefits of keeping records to my business they are enormous, but i would give you just 5

Ability to track the cost price of the goods you buy in a long run, it helps you keep up with the market trends

You can be able to track your sales, how much you have made per month or per year

You can be able to keep proper records of your INVENTORIES(stocks), it helps you know what is available and what is unavailable

It would help quicken your purchasing process, as you now know want to buy, because you are aware that is has been used up.

It helps curtail THEFT

If you can't manage your records find someone to handle it, The process is simple, seamless and fast.

Start documenting, start recording , Be accountable

Kindly follow me on facebook for more business teachings, being in business involves a lot so you need proper knowledge to scale through, Follow me through this link https://web.facebook.com/emmanuel.agomuo.140/

(1) (Reply)

Is There Hope In This Country??? / Best Gaming PC Under 50000 In India (2021) - Techtoreview / What Is [pii Email Ed091850a13867385bea] Error In Microsoft Outlook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.