Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Java Programming For Dummies - Programming (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Java Programming For Dummies (40494 Views)

Programming For Dummies. / Vb.net For Dummies: / Vb.net For Dummies: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Java Programming For Dummies by kencodes: 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2010
thanks you.
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by MCSE: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2010
you should earn java Certification instead of posting in fourm
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by kaytues(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2010
I still take everything here as a drama  lol,  I seems to understand nothing on here, 

Anyone here know where I can go learn Java programming ? I want to know about Java asap. I don't understand the online class Scucareer teaching lol,  I need a face to face class , 

I know nothing about Java and I want a teacher who will take me from the beginning (Introduction) unto the end, 

Here is my mobile number 07089369747,  Call me and tell where your class taking place. Tell me also the fee (no charge me too much ooo lol ) and the duration.

Kaytues
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by tuazor: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2011
Ur d man. Keep it up.
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by Olamilec(m): 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2011
@sbucareer i am following your tutorial i have a little experience with compiling with eclipse maybe i can be using it to compile this tutorial or Textpad. But what is the different with j2ee se or me?
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by Olamilec(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2011
please sbucareer i want you to be giving us a live experience assignment so that we can learn and relate it to like a project that will teach us a lot.
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by webmonkey(m): 9:42am On Feb 08, 2011

@Seun, please can you email sbucareer to come back. We need him to continue this thread if it is possible?

However, can you follow me here for web services using java. Although, I am learning java it will be a good place to start
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by Olamilec(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2011
@sbucareer please when i configured my system and i installed TextPad i use it to write java code but i dont know how to use it to compile the code and see the output,  though i configure it in the configure menu i went to preference and inside it i see tool where i add compile java applet, run java application and compile java code but i can use it to compile maybe i can download Eclipse cos i have use it before but it is somebody that help me to configure it or netbean. i will love to use netbean or eclipse.
I appreciate you.

Re: Java Programming For Dummies by Olamilec(m): 8:18am On Feb 12, 2011
When you know you cannot take us to the promised land why do you start this post for the first instance, things i know i cannot finish i don't start now we are on halfway with our hope high that this is our time to learn this Java but what have you make of us.
In a week if i don't see any improvement i will attach "A Java Programming cookbook here" let them know we can still find materials by ourselves, they are given us the awareness thanks for that.
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by Bijemi(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2011
We are looking for Beta Testers for our new web application.

It's very simple. Use the application and detect software bugs and win prize money and lifetime opportunity to use the service.

Remember software bugs (this includes syntax errors, page-not-found errors etc.) and not logic errors.

Interested persons should reply to this thread.

Thank you.
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by bobjr: 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2011
Hi guys, greeting all
I like this forum, so much knowledge, I can take from here
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by neowelsh(m): 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2011
Ar u guys stil on it? Mayb i can help a little
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by beatanoti: 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2011
I'm new to this thread, but all d same I'm not late, I just started with java class and my first challenge is to write a program that calculate how much a $14,000 investment would be worth if it increased in value by 40% during the first year; lost $1500 in value the second year and increased 12% in the third year. Can anybody pls solve this for me?
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by dljbd1(m): 10:38am On Dec 29, 2011
tutorial stopped!, y?
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by abenmariem: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
You can check this core java tutorial for free:
http://how-to-program-in-java.com/core-java-tutorial/

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Software Engineer given test to prove he is an engineer at JFK Airport / Facebook Is Suing Me For This / Learning To Program With Java by the Fulaman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.