Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Java Programming For Dummies - Programming (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Java Programming For Dummies (40486 Views)

Programming For Dummies. / Vb.net For Dummies: / Vb.net For Dummies: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Java Programming For Dummies by Gaxton(m): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2006
hey guys there's this Blog that's kinda hot, designed by AYODEJI, just go there and check out the Java Tutorials
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by Gaxton(m): 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2006
hey anyone interested in Java books can go to http://www.pspxworld.com/,
there are a lot of free books to download ok!
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by gbengaijot(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2007
j
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by IronFist(m): 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2007
You can check the following sites for all you need: http://www.javaranch.com, http://java.sun.com, http://www.redhotjava.com.
Ciao
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by sedan(m): 9:28am On Mar 05, 2007
hey there, I was looking thru dis thread and Im really finding it interestin but the challenge is, I click on ur link (sbucareer) to download the platform. it was sucessful but when it got to modifying the classpath, I did it & went to command prompt, javac.
It came out wit an error message, in short, I want to start compiling bt its not going
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by sedan(m): 9:33am On Mar 05, 2007
hey there, I was looking thru dis thread and Im really finding it interestin but the challenge is, I click on ur link (sbucareer) to download the platform. it was sucessful but when it got to modifying the classpath, I did it & went to command prompt, javac.
It came out wit an error message, in short, I want to start compiling bt its not going
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by Bossman(m): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2007
No need to double post! See my response in the other thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-8060.32.html

sedan:

hey there, I was looking through this thread and I'm really finding it interestin but the challenge is, I click on your link (sbucareer) to download the platform. it was sucessful but when it got to modifying the classpath, I did it & went to command prompt, javac.

Re: Java Programming For Dummies by sbucareer(f): 10:55am On Mar 10, 2007

gbengaijot, what did you learn from the previous thread? Your learning contribution was minimum and yet you have not yet configured your classpath and successfully compile and execute HelloWorld.java?

I see no good second thread would do any magic. If you are telling story and your audience are sleeping, what is the point? When you have the passion for programming and ICT/IT you would work hard and we would know, till then use the Seismic and voluminous google search to guide you to your quest.

If you seriously believe you want the second thread, go back to thread one and do all the work there and get HelloWorld to compile and run. I would rather want to teach or help teach web application development using a java server like Tomcat, JBoss and J2EE. Including MYSQL database for persistent storage and probably using Hibernate as our object wrapper and JSF/JSTL as a framework for our frontend and JavaScript as our GUI validation technique.

Why I have not started this sort of thread is that we have prerequisite i.e.

1. Programming Java for the last 6 months and know most of the servlet API and Java 2 API

2. Know how to install and configure Tomcat as a local server.

3. Know how to install MYSQL and configure it. You must be familiar with JDBC for our Tomcat interaction with MYSQL

4. You MUST know programming logic and some algorithm.

5. You MUST also have common sense and the ability to think and improvise.

You see Gbenga, before you reach this stage in you life (which is reachable) you MUST be serious not just something you want to do because everyone else is doing it and they say people make lots of money.
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by sbucareer(f): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2007

If you look at the Servlet API it only has 22 interfaces and 16 classes and 2 exception classes totaling 40 API. You can learn all these API's in just 3 weeks. That is all to programming web application in Java.

That is why Java is such a challenging language. The template (Object) of the class is provided for you, the rest you do it yourself giving your application a life not just what someone thinks the movement of Object should be (PHP Gurus take note)

The sever is very easy to install and configure. No gimmicks no chaps. The server manages the life cycle of your application be it scope context, session context or application context. It also manages thread distribution and messages passing using CORBA technology.

When we define and configure the JDBC, you may never have to ever open MYSQL or find a client software to interact with your MYSQL like toad. We will use XML to write all our database query and pass it to JDBC and JDBC will forward it to MYSQL.

1 Like

Re: Java Programming For Dummies by Fdeveloper(m): 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2007
I would just like to emphasise the point that sbucareer has made by saying that in my experience the bulk of knowledge that really good programmers have is generally self taught following extensive research and practise. I believe that to be really good at it, you have to have a passion for programming and be proactive when it comes to learning and of course be willing to spend many sleepless nights learning your trade. There is no topic that isn't comprehensively covered by various sites on the internet and in fact learning how to harvest that data is one of the first vital skills that I think a good programmer needs.  The other point is that the learning never stops as software development techniques and methodologies are constantly evolving.

Yes, good programmers can earn very good money but as the famous saying goes, to whom much is given, much is expected and as sbucareer rightly says, you can't become a programmer just because you want to earn good money.  I have never met sbucareer but I have read enough of his posts to know that after he has given a comprehensive introduction to a topic, he would most likely respond better to questions such as "I have tried x and y but I still have problem z, do you have any suggestions?" rather than "How do I do x and y?". 

The bottom line is that you have to be single minded, self motivated and prepared to put in a lot of effort to succeed.
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by Bossman(m): 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2007
Could not have been said better.

You really have to love it and be ready to invest the time, in order to be succesful at it. And, with that success comes oppurtuities to make good money doing it.

Fdeveloper:

I would just like to emphasise the point that sbucareer has made by saying that in my experience the bulk of knowledge that really good programmers have is generally self taught following extensive research and practise. I believe that to be really good at it, you have to have a passion for programming and be proactive when it comes to learning and of course be willing to spend many sleepless nights learning your trade. There is no topic that isn't comprehensively covered by various sites on the internet and in fact learning how to harvest that data is one of the first vital skills that I think a good programmer needs. The other point is that the learning never stops as software development techniques and methodologies are constantly evolving.

Yes, good programmers can earn a very good money but as the famous saying goes, to whom much is given, much is expected and as sbucareer rightly says, you can't become a programmer just because you want to earn good money. I have never met sbucareer but I have read enough of his posts to know that after he has given a comprehensive introduction to a topic, he would most likely respond better to questions such as "I have tried x and y but I still have problem z, do you have any suggestions?" rather than "How do I do x and y?".

The bottom line is that you have to be single minded, self motivated and prepared to put in a lot of effort to succeed.
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by Taysay(m): 11:43am On Mar 14, 2007
@ Sbucareer,
good day, I just want to know how technologies like hibernate apply to j2ee, I am new to j2ee,I use netbeans and I have my jboss, Mysql, all configured, I will be glad if you could start a j2ee thread asap, I and many others are willing to follow.tanx have a good one
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by sbucareer(f): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2007

Taysay, you know that J2EE is a framework for developing enterprise application. J2EE frameworks unfortunately have many technologies like:

1. XML
2. JDBC
3. SOAP
4. RMI/RCP
5. HTML
6. JAVA
7. Database
8. etc.

Lets look at the database part. Traditional J2EE from Sun Microsystems uses JavaBean/EJB for accessing database objects. Many people have complained unfavourably to the use of EJB that it is a very difficult framework. Even if you search this forum you would see that many people do not like J2EE because of it complexities, particularly EJB.

EJB is the predecessor of JavaBean. JavaBean lack remote communication and cannot update remote object, even local objects JavaBean has to be in the same codebase before it can handle any updates. So to this ends EJB was coined by Sun and added to J2EE.

Over the years Java developer has always wanted ways to make their life easy and they came together and developed Hibernate.

Remember, Hibernate is a relation data wrapper, hibernate lets you develop persistent classes following common Java idiom - including association, inheritance, polymorphism, composition and the Java collections framework. But the emphasis is the use of XML to do the whole configuration rather to writing Java wrapper classes traditionally called DAO or beans.
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by sbucareer(f): 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2007

Let say you are working in a development team with Nigeria Global Com Plc. You are in J2EE department and your task is to produce a persistent solution for one of their enterprize application that allows visitors to save their email, firstname, lastname and telephone number so that the company can use this information for their strategic planning in correlation to customer service orientation.

What do you do now? Let say you company is still using J2EE server with EJB 3.0 or later. Your company have not yet integrated Hibernate to the infrastructure. You go off to your desk and fire your wonderful Pc or Mac or Unix what ever the platform is and log into your J2EE server by the help of any software integration tool like visual cafe or Netbeans.

First you draw a little diggram of a class call Customer and give him some attributes according to the requirement.

1. Email address
2. Firstname
3. Lastname
4. Telephone Number.

Here is your class in your software integration tool

package com.globalcom.bean.customer;

import java.io.*;

public class Customer{

private String email;
 private String firstname;
 private String lastname;
 private String telephone;

public Customer(){
   emal         = new String();
   firstname  = new String();
   lastname  = new String();
   telephone = new String();
 }

public void setEmail(String email){this.email = email;}
 public void setFirstname(String firstname){this.firstname = firstnamel;}
 public void setLastname(String lastnamel){this.lastname = lastname;}
 public void setTelephone(String telephone){this.telephone = telephone;}

public String getEmail(){return email;}
 public String getFirstname(){return firstnamel;}
 public String getLastname(){return lastname;}
 public String getTelephone(){return telephone;}
}//End Customer

This is your bean, in the web application or remote application you use this to pass objects to this bean from your web application.

<jsp:useBean id= "thisCustomer" class="com.globalcom.bean.customer" scope="Session">
<jsp:setProperty name="thisCustomer" property="*" value"*"/>

<form method=POST action="/customer">

</form>

This is your web.xml configuration file

<?XML version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8564"?>

<web-app>
<servlet>    
<servlet-class>com.gblobalcom.bean.customer.Customer</servlet-class>    
<servlet-name>customer</servlet-name>
</servlet>

<servlet-mapping>    
<servlet-name>customer</servlet-name>    
<url-pattern>/customer</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>
</web-app>

Now you have to create a DAO or another beans that will make all the necessary connection to database and store the Customer.java class from the web application.

This DAO (Data Access Object) will have SQL statements within it and you would need javax.sql.8 API's. Example

package com.globalcom.bean.DAO;

import javax.sql.*;

publuc class CustomerDAO{

private Connection con;
 private PreparedStatement ps;
 private Statement stmt;

try {
       // Load the JDBC driver
       String driverName = "org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver"; // MySQL MM JDBC driver
       Class.forName(driverName);

// Create a connection to the database
       String serverName = "localhost";
       String mydatabase = "mydatabase";
       String url = "jdbc:mysql://" + serverName +  "/" + mydatabase; // a JDBC url
       String username = "username";
       String password = "password";
       con = DriverManager.getConnection(url, username, password);
   } catch (ClassNotFoundException e) {
       // Could not find the database driver
   } catch (SQLException e) {
       // Could not connect to the database
   }

public getConnection (){return con;}

public void storeCustomer(String emal, String firstname, String lastname, String telephone){
       stmt = con.createStatement();

// Prepare a statement to insert a record
       String sql = "INSERT INTO my_table (col_string) VALUES('a string')";

// Execute the insert statement
       stmt.executeUpdate(sql);
   } catch (SQLException e) {
   }
}//End CustomerADO

Now if you where doing J2EE, you would need 3 classes namely

1. Customer.java
2. CustomerObject.java
3. CustomerBean.java

Look at EJB specifications to learn about these interfaces. Now the CustomerSession.java is where you ask the container (J2EE) to help persist and Customer.java object from the web application to database using the EJB framework like

1. EJBActivate
2. EJBPassivate
3. EJBCreate
4. EJBRemove
5. setSessionContext

package com.globalcom.ejb;

import java.util.*;
import javax.ejb.*;
import com.globalcom.bean.customer.*;

public class CustomerBean implements SessionBean {

private String email;
  private String firstnme;
  private String lastname;
  private String telephone;

private Vector customer;
  private Customer cs;

public void ejbCreate(String email)  throws CreateException {}

public void addCustomer(String email) {
     contents.addElement(email);
  }

public void removeCustomer(String email) throws BookException {

boolean result = contents.removeElement(email);
     if (result == false) {
        throw new CustomerException(email + "not in daatabase."wink;
     }
  }

public Vector getCuntomer() {
     return contents;
  }

public void ejbRemove() {}
  public void ejbActivate() {}
  public void ejbPassivate() {}
  public void setSessionContext(SessionContext sc) {}

}

Re: Java Programming For Dummies by sbucareer(f): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2007

You see to store a simple object to database using EJB is cumbersome and very untidy according to some experts. We were trying to store just

1. email
2. firstname
3. lastname
4. telephone number

These four objects have taken us the whole day in the office to accomplish, if you did not finished on time and the office hours is close and your carry your work to home the miss or girlfriend would not be pleased with you.

Some Java experts came up with the idea of Hibernate a persistent framwork that cuts off these rheotric and focus on solution the issue at hand i.e storing four objects to database.

To me Hibernate is even more cumbersome to EJB, if I showed you the XML configuration for Hibernate you'd run away from Java and park it in for life. See example

The main focus to me is learning the principle on how these things work not learning framework. There is no framwork I cannot work with, this is due to the fact I understand the principle.

There is another framework called Spring The Spring Framework is a layered Java/J2EE application framework based on code published in Expert One-on-One J2EE Design and Development. The Spring Framework provides a simple approach to development that does away with numerous properties files and helper classes littering the codebase

These framework claim to be simpler but for me they even pose more complex milestones and challenge very steep learning curve. To be honest I prefer EJB and would see no reason yet to migrate to another framework.

The only factor that can influence my decision is the project time frame and how big and complex it is.
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by sbucareer(f): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2007

There is a software integration tool we used at university called Ready to Program. It is the easiest programming tools on earth. It does not require any configuration at all. But when you install it, it will install JSE 1.3 version. To use 1.4 version I will tell you how to do little config.

The thing is that Ready to Program is not free so I cannot point you where to download it. But I have a copy with me if you are interest send me and [email=valentine.obih@gmail.com?sbuject=Ready to program]email[/email] I will send you the readytoprogram.exe, I will zip it or jar it so that email program will not know what it is. Email program usually don't send exe as attachment.

Gbenga, let me know if you are interest. You can even use Ready to program for your EJB compilation. But you will need to set some jar to classpath
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by Taysay(m): 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2007
@ Sbucareer,
Thank you so very much for the speed y reply, Your are such a blessing. I believe ypou have such a busy schedule,yet you sacrifice for the benefit of us, this make me feel that you have well over 24hrs to yourself each day, haha,. I really appreciate.
My questions are, 1.cant "ready to programe" run on j2se 1.5 and later?
                             2. is struts in the same family with hibernate and spring?
                             3. Are you of the opinion that one needs to hold onto EJB?

Thank you so very much. I ready to follow you.
Have a good one.
taysay
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by sbucareer(f): 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2007

Taysay, instead of sending it through the email you can download it from here. Strut is a framework for frontend application. It is used on web application side i.e. inside the HTML file.

It is a framework for web component but not necessary for EJB and persistent component. It is used on the presentationn layer like controls in .NET i.e.

Say I want to present a form in the web application I would do this

<%@ taglib uri="/tags/struts-bean" prefix="bean" %>
   <%@ taglib uri="/tags/struts-html" prefix="html" %>

<html:html locale="true">

<head>

<title><bean:message key="welcome.title"/></title>

<html:base/>

</head>
<body bgcolor="white">

<html:form action="/Address">

<html:errors/>

<table>

<tr>

<td align="center" colspan="2">
<font size="4">Please Enter the Following Details</font>
</tr>
<tr>
          <td align="right">
            Name
          </td>
          <td align="left">
            <html:text property="name" size="30" maxlength="30"/>
          </td>
        </tr>
        <tr>
          <td align="right">
            Address
          </td>
          <td align="left">
            <html:text property="address" size="30" maxlength="30"/>
          </td>
        </tr>

<tr>
          <td align="right">
            E-mail address
          </td>
          <td align="left">
            <html:text property="emailAddress" size="30" maxlength="30"/>
          </td>
        </tr>
<tr>
          <td align="right">
            <html:submit>Save</html:submit>
          </td>
          <td align="left">
            <html:cancel>Cancel</html:cancel>
          </td>
        </tr>
  </table>
   </html:form>
   </body>
   </html:html>

You can see the Strut in action wthin the HTML page. This is just a simple strut. More advance frontend framwork are out that completely replace all known HTML tags like this one

<%@ taglib prefix="f" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="h" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html" %>

<html>
<body>
   <f:view>
     <h:form>
       <h:panelGrid>
         <h:outputText value="Page 1 of page flow #{pageFlow.URI}"/>
         <h:commandLink action="goPage2" value="Go to page 2"/>
       </h:panelGrid>
     </h:form>
   </f:view>
</body>
</html>

These are powerful frontend compoenets for enterprize application development that adapt the modularity preamble.
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by sbucareer(f): 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2007

Ready to program can run Java 5.0 But the one you will download above can only run 1.4 If you go to their website and download the latest Ready to Program you can configure it to run 5.0

Everyone have their take in J2EE and application development. Remember that there are two types of servlet container

1. Application Server (i.e. Sun J2EE)
2. Web Server (i.e. Tomcat)

Both are use for the same purpose but different outcome. If your development environment was tomcat I would strongly suggest Hibernate, Springframework, tapastry etc.

But, if you were developming on Application server IMO, I would say use EJB but many people would disagree with me. It is up to you to choose which one to use. But remember that EJB came out first. It is like Catholic and other churches, Catholic was first.

If you have problem from the above link let me know. Good luck. Gbenga where are you?
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by sbucareer(f): 12:18pm On Mar 15, 2007

For those of my aficionado and Java advocates follow this new Web application development trails
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by candylips(m): 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2007
deleted . . .
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by sbucareer(f): 7:31am On Mar 17, 2007
sbucareer:
To me Hibernate is even more cumbersome to EJB, if I show you the XML configuration for Hibernate you'd run away from Java and park it in for life.

You see, insult upon injury because of what? Make your comment and avoid insults. I will let this one pass. This is the line that is causing issues. Let me emphasis it, To me, Hibernate is even more cumbersome to EJB, if I showed you the XML configuration for Hibernate you'd run away from Java and park it in for life.
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by soulonfire(f): 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2007
QOUTE : I see no good second thread would do any magic. If you are telling story and your audience are sleeping, what is the point? When you have the passion for programming and ICT/IT you would work hard and we would know, till then use the Seismic and voluminous google search to guide you to your quest.

@sbucareer, pls dont be mad, tis upseting thoh, but blv me there r likes of me who r blessed by your work and appreciate it too especially latest members.
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by Whitelady1(f): 12:42am On Mar 27, 2007
Hi sbucareer
I have a problem reading your posts. The font size is just too small for my aging eyes. Could you please increase your font size so that we blind bats can read your posts easily? I'll really appreciate it if you did.
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by sbucareer(f): 11:56am On Mar 27, 2007
[size=14pt]
Ok, sorry I will increase the ones on this thread and any other post I see your recommendation to increase the font. All my future post from now will be on a large font. Sorry for an inconvenience caused.
[/size]
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by purpleh(m): 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2007
@sbucareer
I guess I am just complete rubbish at this. I stumbled on your tutorials today, I have installed the IDE and the Java 1.5 Compiler. I am having problems setting the environment. I dont exactly know where the problem is, but I am stuck where you have asked to add the JAVA_HOME . Sorry to be such a pain
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by sbucareer(f): 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2007

Windows platform

SEt Path to

JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0
CATALINA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0

PATH=%PATH%;%JAVA_HOME%\bin;%CATALINA_HOME%\bin

Unix

Edit your .profile and add

JAVA_HOME=$PATH:~/bin:./Java/jdk1.6.0/bin
CATALINA_HOME=$PATH:~/bin:./Apache Software Foundation/Tomcat 6.0/bin
PATH=$PATH:$JAVA_HOME:$CATALINA
export PATH

Refer to this thread to get a picture settings.
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by abdkabir(m): 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2007
Good Work @ sbucareer

More grease to your elbow. smiley

Question: Is the From scratch development of Enterprise apps with J2EE [/b]or [b].NET still popular or are the packaged Modules (CRM,SCM, ERP) prefered by enterprises. Any opinions on SAP , IBM and ORACLE.

Cheers
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by sbucareer(f): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2007

J2EE and .NET are tools used in developing enterprise application. SAP in the other hand is an enterprise solution that has many areas of intelligent-application covered i.e.

1. ABAP
2. CRM
3. ERP
4. Data mining
5. Financials
6. Human Resources
7. Customer Relationship Management
8. Supplier Relationship Management
9. Product Lifecycle Management
10. Supply Chain Management
11. Business Intelligence
12 etc.

You simply buy one and customize it to suit your enterprise. If you want to develop these modules from ground up using J2EE, .NET or any enterprise solution it would take you years to complete and more years to debug. Before you finish the Beta stages you may have retired due to age or lack of intelligence and waste of resource within your organisation.

SAP (Systems Analysis and Product) covers all these areas with years of research and debug. SAP has been around since 1972, founded by ex-IBM employees in Mannheim, Germany.

Their focus was developing SAP that solves or present an enterprise application that would address issues like

1. To cut waste
2. Provide business intelligence
3. Solve personnel and accounting problems
4. To solve supply chain management
5. To solve production issues
6. Provide application to solve historical data (Data warehouse)
7. etc.

You can use J2EE and .NET to develop these applications but it would take time and effort. Some smart organization use SAP to leverage that.

I personally, I am learning SAP; I am concentrating on ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) module, since I came from web application development, and designing business application. ABAP, it is currently positioned as the language for programming SAP's Web Application Server, part of its NetWeaver platform for building business applications. Its syntax is somewhat similar to COBOL.

As soon as I finished and work for like one year with it, I am facing Nigeria with full force. There are many opportunities with ABAP in Nigerian because it is geared to web development in SAP.

I don't really know the database SAP uses to store and manipulate its data. But Oracle is another different unit to learn. If you are in DBA, I will encourage you to learn Oracle.
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by cypriane: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2007
i just started a blog on java:
http://genericjava..com
which is aimed towards dummies, although not at the zero level because i'll require your reading the specification of the language, so u don't say i told u this or that.
but being generous, i can arrange to give u a three weeks lecture on java that make sure u don't sleep and u can start coding on the go.
thanks
email me if u are in the seriosity train or read the blog.
cyprian.ekere@gmail.com
transkawa@yahoo.fr
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by abdkabir(m): 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2007
My advise on Java: I guess the Best resource i've used for Java is "HEAD FIRST JAVA " by orielly.
Re: Java Programming For Dummies by abdkabir(m): 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2007
Many 10x @ sbucareer

Another Q Bro: Of what use then is a programmer in JAVA and Related technologies nowadays for Enterprises. Considering most of the Enterprise Solutions being use are made already .

As regards the the DB SAP uses, there are loads applicable. It actually uses as DB abstraction Layer.

I really i'm not sure ABAP programming would be a hit @ home, most of the Companies using enterprise solutions might not even be into SAP, and 4 those using SAP, the roadmap towards Enterise Services architecture (ESA) suggests the future would be more of Business process Modelling et al and probableyless of coding (ABAP,JAVA).I just might be wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Software Engineer given test to prove he is an engineer at JFK Airport / Facebook Is Suing Me For This / Learning To Program With Java by the Fulaman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.