Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

How We Used Woman To Lure Lawmaker Who Broke My Marriage, Rob Him Of $2,000 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Used Woman To Lure Lawmaker Who Broke My Marriage, Rob Him Of $2,000 (26782 Views)

Emefiele: Court Orders Temporary Forfeiture Of $2.04m, Landed Properties, Shares / Achor Nna: PDP Expels Pro-Wike Lawmaker Who Went To Fubara's Camp / Why We Used Buhari’s Teeth-Picking Picture For Illustration- Scottish University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Used Woman To Lure Lawmaker Who Broke My Marriage, Rob Him Of $2,000 by Khallicopyro: 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
If ever you decide to chop frog abeg chop the ones we get better meat. $2000 and he freak out? Idiot!
Re: How We Used Woman To Lure Lawmaker Who Broke My Marriage, Rob Him Of $2,000 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
So because his wife left him, he became a thief and kidnapper....

Ewu.
Re: How We Used Woman To Lure Lawmaker Who Broke My Marriage, Rob Him Of $2,000 by BigYash: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Thiefi Thiefi dey he eyes
Re: How We Used Woman To Lure Lawmaker Who Broke My Marriage, Rob Him Of $2,000 by Hassanmaye(m): 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
chatinent:
If you master the art of not letting the behaviours of women weigh you down even for an hour, you have mastered the process of long life.

Well, I am still available for research writing services that are Turnitin friendly.
Your first statement sounds funny but its a gold statement out there enough Advice for the wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Used Woman To Lure Lawmaker Who Broke My Marriage, Rob Him Of $2,000 by chatinent: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Your first statement sounds funny but its a gold statement out there enough Advice for the wise

Na so baba.

1 Like

Re: How We Used Woman To Lure Lawmaker Who Broke My Marriage, Rob Him Of $2,000 by vineyardfarms: 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
do the crime spend the time. Animal
Re: How We Used Woman To Lure Lawmaker Who Broke My Marriage, Rob Him Of $2,000 by Hassanmaye(m): 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mashgash:
Bullshit!

The love of pussy led this chap to destruct his own life by himself.

The lawmaker, or rather the lovemaker, is a mumu. Why will he, in the first place, visit the apartment all by himself, alone? Why not send his aides? Oh, I forget it was a "beautiful woman" who video-called him. Love for banging, ehn?

This remind me the story of a lawmaker, who turned a lawbreaker and also a lovemaker.

The Story of a Lawmaker Who Turned Lovemaker & Got
Kidnapped

One Friday night, Honorable told his two fat, illiterate wives that tomorrow he will go for a two-day workshop in Kaduna, i.e. Saturday and Sunday. Maybe it was a workshop on 'The Techniques of "Bedmathics" and the Art of "Sextology" and "Fuckography"'.

But, in reality, there is no any workshop, conference or seminar of whatsoever, but a rendezvous with his mistress.

This lawmaker, who turned lovemaker, hailed from Rot-Waste and was kidnapped at Jere town along Kaduna-Abuja highway on his way to meet his prostitute in Kaduna.

The said prostitute hired hoodlums and orchestrated everything. She called the Honorable Lovemaker and asked him what type of a car he was driving to her place that day and the color of his cloth.

"To make Madam Harlot happy, why not stop and snap a pic and send to her? That won't be a bad idea," Honorable Randy decided.

In the name of love, she pretended that she was eager to meet him that day, so she keep calling and asking where was he along the highway, did he reach so so place? And she communicated the info to her thugs waiting in the forest. But the mumu Lovemaker won't spot the redflag.

To make a long a story short, honorable lovemaker was identified and kidnapped at a roadblock put up by madam's boys. That day his erected dick wilted on its own without seeing any pussy. After spending days at the den of kidnappers, Honorable got his frreedom after parting ways with #60 million.
Hahahhahahaha now I agreed vaginal people rule the world!!! The Randy Law magger will never give a needy student 100k but will give that gender 1m for one minute trust, lol serve the dogs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Used Woman To Lure Lawmaker Who Broke My Marriage, Rob Him Of $2,000 by Hassanmaye(m): 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kingpele:
God is good , don't marry beauty or wealth rather marry a godly person who understand the value of prudence and hardwork ,today marked 10years of my wedding Anniversary,when I met my wife ,we didn't consider beauty or wealth ,we married cos we trust God and believe in each other dreams and destiny ,today I have spent ten years of my married life With the most peaceful,virtuous ,hardworking ,intelligent and prayerful woman on earth ,I testify that God has been faithful to me and my wife ,every visitor to my home will later tell me ,u have a very peaceful home with a good woman and am grateful to God for everything ,is not by will or power but is the Lord ,Jesus Christ has been the head of my family from onset and forever more Amen. I love you my soul mate congratulations and is forever
Lucky man in this Nigeria !! Nigerian woman are you sure
Re: How We Used Woman To Lure Lawmaker Who Broke My Marriage, Rob Him Of $2,000 by Hassanmaye(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
Toluwanise247:
What do you expect the way some man they behave sometimes go make you think be man na curse. Man and woman go stand looking for lift na that woman they go carry.
Lol
Re: How We Used Woman To Lure Lawmaker Who Broke My Marriage, Rob Him Of $2,000 by Hassanmaye(m): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
A girl you had no HISTORY with her, is smiling at you on Video Call.

Brother run.

Women are cheap.

One thing I learnt about Nigerian rich men. When you hurt them, they will track you down and you pay.
They are cheap but they will give them free lift, huge money just at the site of pant

I learnt a former Lawmaker FAROUK is in jail.
Re: How We Used Woman To Lure Lawmaker Who Broke My Marriage, Rob Him Of $2,000 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
You're right. The highest amount that sonofabitch can give a needy is 5k. Kuma dan iskan ya rike mukamai da dama.

Hassanmaye:

Hahahhahahaha now I agreed vaginal people rule the world!!! The Randy Law magger will never give a needy student 100k but will give that gender 1m for one minute trust, lol serve the dogs

1 Like

Re: How We Used Woman To Lure Lawmaker Who Broke My Marriage, Rob Him Of $2,000 by muheeb01(m): 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
Things dey occur
Re: How We Used Woman To Lure Lawmaker Who Broke My Marriage, Rob Him Of $2,000 by Mryacks: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kingpele:
God is good , don't marry beauty or wealth rather marry a godly person who understand the value of prudence and hardwork ,today marked 10years of my wedding Anniversary,when I met my wife ,we didn't consider beauty or wealth ,we married cos we trust God and believe in each other dreams and destiny ,today I have spent ten years of my married life With the most peaceful,virtuous ,hardworking ,intelligent and prayerful woman on earth ,I testify that God has been faithful to me and my wife ,every visitor to my home will later tell me ,u have a very peaceful home with a good woman and am grateful to God for everything ,is not by will or power but is the Lord ,Jesus Christ has been the head of my family from onset and forever more Amen. I love you my soul mate congratulations and is forever

Amen broda....beautiful love story!
Re: How We Used Woman To Lure Lawmaker Who Broke My Marriage, Rob Him Of $2,000 by Guzx: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Captures Boko Haram Terrorists In Maiduguri And Mafa / APC Speaks Ahead Of Lagos Primary, Emergence Of Candidate / Dino Melaye Nollywood: "Cunning Man Die, Cunning Man Bury Am!" - APC UK Mocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.