Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat (12866 Views)

CCECC Hands Over $50m Transportation Varsity To FG / Technical University Ibadan: Oyo State-Owned Varsity To Begin Operation January / 5 Tools To Make Research Writing Easier For Undergraduate Or Post Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by toprealman: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2021
Tal to Michael Okpara Uni of Agriculture not ABSU. Besides, no meaningful research can be done on empty stomach. Okezie have you paid them their salaries?
The point should be on the impact of livestock on methane release.....these guys are just not connected with global affairs!
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by ssogundele(m): 10:13am On Nov 13, 2021
Research on what we already know? Abeg is cow meat the most important problem that needed a research on? These our leaders are from a different realm.
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by BouquiLake: 10:14am On Nov 13, 2021
Opportunity to embezzle oooooo.... Which research again? On how to locate goat meat, RAM meat, chicken, fish, rabbit etc?

NONSENSICAL!!!

Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/11/update-curriculum-make-research-on-alternative-to-cow-meat-ikpeazu-challenges-absu/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by Freebirs(f): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2021
Alternative to cow is Goat grin
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by Laycan(m): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2021
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by slivertongue: 10:14am On Nov 13, 2021
Trouble loading
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by DSC7: 10:15am On Nov 13, 2021
Bubu is in sifiaa pain cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.....
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by Toluwanise247(m): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2021
Must you do research again. Fish is available, Turkey is available, pig is available, goat, dog is available

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by Sleekfingers: 10:16am On Nov 13, 2021
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/11/update-curriculum-make-research-on-alternative-to-cow-meat-ikpeazu-challenges-absu/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

That's good.....

Most southern states should also venture in cattle rearing business......I mean modernized cattle rearing...... And give those killer herdsmen a run for their money....... cattle rearing is a multi-billion dollars business.....

Goats and pigs are better alternative. most people don't eat pigs...... but it is not a bad idea......
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by Sholaco: 10:17am On Nov 13, 2021
Snake meat is way to go
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by Sleekfingers: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2021
BarrElChapo:
Tofu, donkey

How many nigerians , know Tofu?
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by Billygee2u: 10:19am On Nov 13, 2021
TundeWX:
cheesy what happen to chicken,fish,duck,Bush meat,goat,antelope,ram,etc all over the place undecided

don't mind the hopeless man ? is he saying that people can't rare other animals and birds in commercial quantity ?
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by TundeWX: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2021
Billygee2u:

don't mind the hopeless man ? is he saying that people can't rare other animals and birds in commercial quantity ?

Lol..I taya o cheesy
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by Billygee2u: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2021
Toluwanise247:
Must you do research again. Fish is available, Turkey is available, pig is available, goat, dog is available
He's talking for talking sake
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by BarrElChapo(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2021
Sleekfingers:

How many nigerians , know Tofu?

Not many but its research & breaking new grounds is all part of it.
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by Billygee2u: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2021
Sinensis:
These people mumu aswear. Na only cow meat be meat
don't mind that confused man
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2021
I didn't know you need a research for this one. undecided

iberibe people
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by kilisi(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2021
This is just a political statement.

What is the research meant to achieve? There are many alternatives to beef. You have pork, fish , bush meat and so on. This does not require any research now. Or is the research meant to study these various alternatives which has been extensively studied before?
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by sorepco(m): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2021
E b like u de live for cave. So u no know say oyibo de use vegetable take develop am into beef? Also dem de work am now inside lab...if dem no tell u u can't differentiate!

Sinensis:
These people mumu aswear. Na only cow meat be meat
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by PROVERBZ(m): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2021
frankmoney:
Stupidity... The alternative is rearing your own cattle by yourself and that's not rocket science
the alternative is pork.
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2021
Commentor:
Remember what you ate during the civil war.

Thank me later.

What a wicked thing to say! In fact, you're DUMB.
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by 8stargeneral: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2021
And u don't challenge ur self to work on aba road..see HW aba look like a war zone
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by na2016: 10:31am On Nov 13, 2021
Some of our leaders are mad ooo like this 1
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by Munzy14(m): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2021
TundeWX:
cheesy what happen to chicken,fish,duck,Bush meat,goat,antelope,ram,etc all over the place undecided
I tire o...Nigerians are sooo stereotyped with cow meat...To extent herders now feel on top of the world.

Best alternative is doing the native cow ranching exactly how it is done in USA, canada, Argentina etc..

Where households with space grow them like we grow chicken etc..

Government can support with monitored grants...Then buy and resell at a cool price to avoid monopoly and excessive increments to make abnormal profits.

Plus, providing good roads, and a stable electricity...This will improve the economy..

Most rural roads are not accessible..Even when buyers come, it becomes a problem to locate the production place...smh Incompetent people in Government.
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by TundeWX: 10:33am On Nov 13, 2021
Munzy14:

I tire o...Nigerians are sooo stereotyped with cow meat...To extent herders now feel on top of the world.

Best alternative is doing the native cow ranching exactly how it is done in USA, canada, Argentina etc..

Where households with space grow them like we grow chicken etc..

Government can support with monitored grants...Then buy and resell at a cool price to avoid monopoly and excessive increments to make abnormal profits.

U hit the nail on the head cool
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by Franking: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2021
The senate president will renege on his promise to encourage made in Aba good o. He will find an alternative to them too. grin
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by blowjohn(m): 10:36am On Nov 13, 2021
I don't understand.
Is he talking about non animal products being transformed into psuedo meat?
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by vikiphy89(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2021
Rydermaverick:
Sorry what was that?
Rat, lizard
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by shigishege: 10:43am On Nov 13, 2021
What of Mkpuru Mmirin
Re: Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat by udemzyudex(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2021
Dull leaders, cow was not created for the fulanis alone, other tribes can rear cows too, I remember when I was still a little boy, my grand dad had sheep's, goats each time I travel home, I'll follow my uncle to the bush with the sheep to have them feed.

These days people don't have time for it over there again, support whoever shows interest in it, that's all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Application Letter Witten By An Employee For The Position For Computer Operator / Rivers State University Student Writes Open Letter To The University's VC / UNN 2012/2013 Post-Utme Result Officially Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.