Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Tecno Pova 2 Teardown: Built For Specific People And For Specific Reason - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pova 2 Teardown: Built For Specific People And For Specific Reason (1397 Views)

Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Tecno Pova 2 Announced With Helio G85, 6GB RAM And 7,000 Mah Battery / How To Hide Calls And SMS Logs Of Specific People In Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Pova 2 Teardown: Built For Specific People And For Specific Reason by Techrann(m): 8:56am On Nov 13, 2021
The Tecno Pova 2 packs a massive 7,000mAh battery with a very big 6.9-inch display. But going by the inside review and teardown, this device is built for specific people and for specific reason.

Watch the full Teardow video from the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftRiBTNAMWY

Don't forget to like video and subscribe to my channel for more inside reviews.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pova 2 Teardown: Built For Specific People And For Specific Reason by hoilakes(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2021
Great info: please couple back and send o grin
Techrann:
The Tecno Pova 2 packs a massive 7,000mAh battery with a very big 6.9-inch display. But going by the inside review and teardown, this device is built for specific people and for specific reason.

Watch the full Teardow video from the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftRiBTNAMWY

Don't forget to like video and subscribe to my channel for more inside reviews.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Pova 2 Teardown: Built For Specific People And For Specific Reason by iseoluwanimi: 10:02am On Nov 13, 2021
For the battery what else am i looking for when on heavy usage the device can last me for 2 days... the important thing now is the price range
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Teardown: Built For Specific People And For Specific Reason by Mohbola(f): 10:46am On Nov 13, 2021
I just want to know. Will you couple the phone back?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pova 2 Teardown: Built For Specific People And For Specific Reason by Techrann(m): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2021
hoilakes:
Great info: please couple back and send o grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Teardown: Built For Specific People And For Specific Reason by Techrann(m): 11:16am On Nov 13, 2021
Mohbola:
I just want to know. Will you couple the phone back?

Yes, in fact I did in the Video
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Teardown: Built For Specific People And For Specific Reason by Mohbola(f): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2021
Okay, let me enjoy the video then
Techrann:

Yes, in fact I did in the Video
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Teardown: Built For Specific People And For Specific Reason by Freelancerx: 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
7000mah shocked
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Teardown: Built For Specific People And For Specific Reason by Sunkanmiwise(m): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2021
I think it's built for gamers
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Teardown: Built For Specific People And For Specific Reason by Ammaizingemmy: 11:23am On Nov 22, 2021
iseoluwanimi:
For the battery what else am i looking for when on heavy usage the device can last me for 2 days... the important thing now is the price range

You are right bro... Just the price, but trust the phone is gonna be pocket friendly
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Teardown: Built For Specific People And For Specific Reason by Epass2f: 11:26am On Nov 22, 2021
Sunkanmiwise:

Swears... You right bro... People like me who loves playing games kiss the battery life it's for me
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Teardown: Built For Specific People And For Specific Reason by chocoboi: 11:30am On Nov 22, 2021
Sunkanmiwise:

Exactly.. not just for only gamers but for those who watching movies on Netflix kiss
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Teardown: Built For Specific People And For Specific Reason by Epass2f: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2021
Haaah...!!! This one carry weight oooo... 7000mAh on pova, this brand makers be giving their users joy
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Teardown: Built For Specific People And For Specific Reason by selfdefence: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
Nice ready, definitely built for heavy users who enjoy massive batteries.
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Teardown: Built For Specific People And For Specific Reason by selfdefence: 12:39pm On Nov 22, 2021
Epass2f:
Haaah...!!! This one carry weight oooo... 7000mAh on pova, this brand makers be giving their users joy
sure, if you're a big battery lover then that's the perfect device for you.
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Teardown: Built For Specific People And For Specific Reason by Idarachris84: 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
This one na machine gun o!

Battery na baba!
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Teardown: Built For Specific People And For Specific Reason by Kakadancefreak(f): 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
I tell you no be lie!

Idarachris84:
This one na machine gun o!

Battery na baba!
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Teardown: Built For Specific People And For Specific Reason by Eyanbahose: 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
No need for power bank na
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Teardown: Built For Specific People And For Specific Reason by Shuregirl: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
Na machine be this o
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Teardown: Built For Specific People And For Specific Reason by Cheezzyy: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
7000mah is really massive, no be lie
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Teardown: Built For Specific People And For Specific Reason by skywalker240(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
Sunkanmiwise:
Mediocre low ass gamers

On a 12nm chip?

Say something else foolish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Pova 2 Teardown: Built For Specific People And For Specific Reason by sunshineV(f): 8:03am On Nov 26, 2021
see as one pesin dey quote and reply himself. disgusting act to deceive the gullible

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pova 2 Teardown: Built For Specific People And For Specific Reason by uwagboe1: 9:59am On May 17, 2022
Please does the pova 2 have notch area device settings? Trying to play walking dead on it. But it's not of full screen and some action buttons are not working as a result of that.

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Reveals The Newest Camon 30 Premier 5G / Motorolla,nokia,,sonyerrikson N Seimens Users Dat Needs Any Network Gprs Settins / Mtn Or Glo Setting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.