Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Royal Normal Ac - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Royal Normal Ac (1963 Views)

6months Used 1.5ph Royal Ac With 6months Warranty / 2HP Royal Split AC For Sale / ALL SOLD ** 128gb 256gb 512gb (m.2 and normal) SSDs And DDR4 Rams Available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Royal Normal Ac by SKINDOGGY: 9:02am On Nov 13, 2021
Date of Purchase 24/06/2021

I Bought it brands new consisting of one 1.5hp and two 1hp respectively!!!
The cooling is topnotch in neatly good condition!!!

I have two reasons for selling it!!!
The first one is that when I packed in my new apartments unfortunately the street transformer got spoiled it took four months before Eedc fixed it so those four months I never used it" the installer used my big Gen to test run it, then when the Eedc finally fixed the Transformer we enjoyed full current for two weeks that's the first time I'm enjoying the Ac then after a while the light reduced to very annoying low current that it barely carry my Nexus fridge or my Samsung Tv the light is not stable toll date a minute it will go up a minute it will go down very annoying!!!

The second reason is that I want migrate to Inverter Ac since my street current is so poor I never liked inverter Ac that's the teason i didnt buy it in the first place but now I have no choice lol because I need to enjoy my Ac,

The Ac can be delivered in any part of the country the receipt is still intact,

The 1.5 goes for 120k"" while the two 1hp goes for 112k!!!

Call or WhatsApp me on 08144250642
My location is in Enugu" if you're in Enugu you can come for an inspection but if you're outside Enugu and you have anyone in Enugu you can send the person to inspect it for you but even if you don't have anyone in Enugu I assure you the Ac is in good condition chills like Russia lol, Thank you!

Re: Royal Normal Ac by SKINDOGGY: 9:03am On Nov 13, 2021
Still available and can be delivered anywhere you're
Call me now what are you waiting for
First come first serve grin cheesy cool
Re: Royal Normal Ac by SKINDOGGY: 9:11am On Nov 13, 2021
For inspection and enquiries kindly call me on 08144250642
Re: Royal Normal Ac by SKINDOGGY: 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: Laptop With Excellent Battery Life / **SOLD SOLD***WHITE MULTILINKS 3g Evdo 3.1mbps USB Modem For Sale @only 10k***** / Used Vertu For Sale - N950,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.