Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) (6146 Views)

JAMB Bans 19 Items From Examination Halls: What You Need To Know To Avoid Sancti / Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls / Students Banned From Wearing Shoes And Socks To Exam Halls In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Everyone knows that..we are talking about "conducive" and "comfortable"..
you can make it conducive yourself na, I remember back then in school, I go in with my biscuits and bottle water.
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by DemMannaScam: 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
You are a mumu
Big mumu

Imustnottalk:
mumu wen dey call another person mumu.your own mumu pass grade 1 o
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Imustnottalk: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
DemMannaScam:
You are a mumu
Big mumu

grin grin grin
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by DemMannaScam: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
You are a mumu
Big mumu

Imustnottalk:
grin grin grin
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
adedayoa2:
you can make it conducive yourself na, I remember back then in school, I go in with my biscuits and bottle water.
You have a point young lady..but note that there are degree of a "conducive" exam room..
Or do you wanna compare your school back then to this?
Biscuit and bottle water won't give you that feeling I am appertaining to..
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
E be like you never do econometrics for Nigeria before, inside econometrics exam hall heh, then go set 5 questions to answer 4 and one question go cover 3-4 pages with 1hr 30mins permitted, u no go even notice say chocolate they your front, u will be sweating even if AC dey on grin
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Ekpelokal(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Abeg attached Nigeria owe. The gods are wise.
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by floss(m): 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Buhari's ApC government provided more than this... even added home feeding program.
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by DemMannaScam: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
You are a mumu
Big mumu
Imustnottalk:
grin grin grin
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by bobbybrown007: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
You everything in this wold is just like a survey? And also its still a process that is still going on, if u tend to use pressure on student they then to be fearful even duo they are asked the simplest of the questions, been relaxed is the best way to answer questions.
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by dodoatirice: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Here I see peeps intentionally having carry over just to come back for more chocolate. What hunger cannot do does not exist.

You think say na naija where dem dey give pikin 100 naira as lunch money
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lamasta:
With this setting you cannot forget what you crammed to the exam hall lailai grin
You lie no be small. With all this you go forget even ya name.
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
duro4chang:
You lie no be small. With all this you go forget even ya name.
How you go forget when chocolate dey beside you and sweet As you dey lick am the sweetness go dey bring out the answers from your brain Sharpally grin
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lamasta:

How you go forget when chocolate dey beside you and sweet As you dey lick am the sweetness go dey bring out the answers from your brain Sharpally grin
Na that jolly jolly go make you forget. You go even wan do resit because of the jolly jolly.
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
duro4chang:
Na that jolly jolly go make you forget. You go even wan do resit because of the jolly jolly.
Oyinbo people no dey fail like we here now cos most of the worries we take to exam hall half over here does not affect them cos its already settled there...
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rydermaverick:

No sensible person would do that knowing fully well that you are wasting your time..

Honestly that exaggeration was terrible to say the least... Like... How much is bottle water and a few pieces of candy? undecided
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
Saudi citizens enjoy a lot of free things in Saudi Arabia like free education, free health care.
I'm not surprised by this one.
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Lisaint(m): 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Come my school

Wey we start paper at times by 4 and sch dey off gen by 2

Lol

Naija exam nah your mate

Plssss ooohh
Read the information down here abeg

Abeg if anyone get 4k make he dash me oo
I wan pay my gbese on palm credit
Before they start sending all this their embarrassing messages
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by AyDudu92(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nigeria cannot can......obtainable in private schools as PR
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by AyDudu92(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nigeria cannot can......obtainable in private schools as PR though!
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
Afriqan:

Honestly that exaggeration was terrible to say the least... Like... How much is bottle water and a few pieces of candy? undecided
You are referring to the assertion you first made I guess?
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rydermaverick:

You are referring to the assertion you first made I guess?

Sure, I was backing you up for stating the fact. The guy claimed people would willingly fail just to stay in the hall again lol... That doesn't make any sense.
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Afriqan:

Sure, I was backing you up for stating the fact. The guy claimed people would willingly fail just to stay in the hall again lol... That doesn't make any sense.
Ooh I see..that was a funny statement tho..who would risk his exams cos of some chocolate..
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Odoogu(m): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
This is how you regard the leaders of tomorrow.
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by AirBagde(f): 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
This is where things are working.
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

They don't think like Nigerians.

You keep forgetting that.

grin wink
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
Sinensis:
lol you think they are Nigerians who are always hungry

In addition to hungry, very greedy.
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by tunjijones(m): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Here I see peeps intentionally having carry over just to come back for more chocolate. What hunger cannot do does not exist.

In Saudi Arabia, food is no more a challenge to them like it is in Nigeria. They have moved to other stuffs like health technology, warfare, space travel etc.
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Rickmann: 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
DemMannaScam:
RUBBISH!!!
Na to sabi book & pass the exams be the koko...

Upon all the book wey we they read for this country under harsh conditions, still dey pass examination..to what end bros?
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
RoyalBoutique:

They don't think like Nigerians.

You keep forgetting that.

All Nigerians don't think the same way
Re: See Conducive Examination Halls In Saudi Arabia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
bukatyne:

In addition to hungry, very greedy.

What's with the useless generalizations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Dowen College Owner, Mr Olumide Phillips, Father Of Singer Lami (pics) / Ahmadu Bello University(abu),zaria Remedial Form 4 2011/2012 On Sale. Call Now / Mass Grave With 200 Bodies Found Under Supermarket In Central Paris(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.