Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Who Is The Richest Doctor In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is The Richest Doctor In Nigeria? (1457 Views)

Ejim Chinazom Judith Graduates As A Medical Doctor In A Wheelchair In Enugu / Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest / Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Richest Doctor In Nigeria? by doksblog(m): 11:34am On Nov 13, 2021
Believe it or not, doctors are like billionaires when compared with other professions in Nigeria.

In most universities, students of Medicine and Surgery are given the highest respect because it seems like the Nigerian society actually value them more than any other profession.
This apparently the same reason why doctors get Job easily in Nigeria.
Nonetheless, I have heard many young doctors say that the medical profession is not very lucrative in Nigeria. Well, that might be true to some extent, but it doesn’t overrule the fact that there are still doctors who are very rich in Nigeria.

In this article, I will disclose the top richest doctors in Nigeria currently. In my opinion, the doctors in this list are those who have really distinguished themselves and showed outstanding skills in their area of specialty.

If you have been searching the internet to know the richest doctors in Nigeria, this is best article for you. Trust me; you will not regret reading this one.

There is no doubt, Ambrose .......................Continue to find out

https://doksblog.com/list-of-richest-doctor-in-nigeria/

Re: Who Is The Richest Doctor In Nigeria? by RoyalBoutique(m): 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
Yeah that's true, seplat petroleum guy is one of the richest.

There's Chris ngige

There's Godwin maduka

There're other low-key richass doctors in Nigeria.
Re: Who Is The Richest Doctor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Re: Who Is The Richest Doctor In Nigeria? by egojeny1(f): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
No doubt it's Dr ABC Orjiako. A Dengramite and an alumnus of OAU Ife. He is from Uli, Anambra State.

Anambra to the world....

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Richest Doctor In Nigeria? by ikennamadu1(m): 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
egojeny1:
No doubt it's Dr ABC Orjiako. A Dengramite and an alumnus of OAU Ife. He is from Uli, Anambra State.

Anambra to the world....

Story... Naa Dr Peter otunanya odili
Re: Who Is The Richest Doctor In Nigeria? by tchaik(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
You have to be specific.

Practicing doctors?

Then I will go for Wada or Achilihu.
Intelligent and rich-ass doctors.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Richest Doctor In Nigeria? by doksblog(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nawaoooooo
tchaik:
You have to be specific.

Practicing doctors?

Then I will go for Wada or Achilihu.
Intelligent and rich-ass doctors.
Re: Who Is The Richest Doctor In Nigeria? by ednut1(m): 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
The richest doctors get their money from politics, business or inheritance. Some doctors earn 70k in this Nigeria
Re: Who Is The Richest Doctor In Nigeria? by wealthyhenry(m): 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
egojeny1:

Anambra to the world....

He's not a Dengramite o. He didn't even school in Onitsha
Re: Who Is The Richest Doctor In Nigeria? by ruggedtimi(m): 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
Peter Odili, there is also Dr Iruani azibapu( might not be the richest doctor in Nigeria, but guy is f*cking wealthy, he is currently building a Modular refinery in bayelsa state,owns Azikel dredging company, Two private jets and a Chopper.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Richest Doctor In Nigeria? by OBALOLA55(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
THERE’S SOMETHING ABOUT THIS THREADgrin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

400 Level Student Gets Rewarded With A Car For Attaining 5.0 CGPA / We’re Told That Mary Slesser Stopped Killing The Twins, But That’s Not Entirely / Ucas 15 Pounds (SolveD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.