Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) (83390 Views)

High Cost Of Medical Care: Asthmatic Patient Cries As Seretide Sells For ₦52,000 / Do You Want A Permanent Pink Lip? Use This To Obtain Natural Pink Lips / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by sabreal: 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
[

The bigger the uglier.

Sue wanted to re create herself. Fool!

author=Newsmic post=107578178]Lady Who Did “Natural Pink Lips” Procedure Cries Out As Her Lips Enlarges (Photo, Video)

A Nigerian lady has cried out on social media after undergoing a procedure to make her lips look pinkish, IgbereTV reports.

The lady who claimed she only went through a ‘natural’ procedure to make her lips pink, said she became scared after her lips suddenly began to increase in size.

She prayed that the lips goes down soon, as she hoped this phase is only a process required in getting and maintaining beauty.

In her words;

“Guys I decided to go do natural pink lips because I was tired of buying different types of pink lips balm, pink lips scrub and all that.

So I decided to go do something that will last for me and this is what I got. I just pray it comes down soon. Because they said it’s going to come down. I guess that’s the process of me finding beauty.”

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wkni_QBPpA

https://igberetvnews.com/1405909/lady-natural-pink-lips-procedure-cries-lips-enlarges-photo-video/[/quote]
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by wink2015(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
WHEN YOU DEY DO AM.

We no dey there O!

When KASALA gas you want to throw way am for our face.
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by iamtardey: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
Sunday ma nigga

husula

Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Malory: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
Good for her,keep altering nature and enjoy the repercussions in peace
Surprised you didn't support this one. Hope you have eaten
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Babastrong(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
Fake lip, fake nail, fake hair, fake voice, fake face and ladies will say they need real husband.
is there any hope for them?
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Angelfrost(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
Sigh... Even people who don't have natural pink lips want to engineer them at all cost. Same way they bleach away their natural melanin looking to be like Caucasians.

Our definition of beauty these days is quite distressingly stupid!!!
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by iamtardey: 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
sometimes in Lagos you just wanna take pictures tho

Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by mechanics(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hmmmmm, next time she won't do that.
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by sirgalahad26(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
Well-done
Queen [b]Lip[/b]popotamus
African Dua [b]Lip[/b]a
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Leshyne(m): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
Well, bigger dicks can be sucked without stress
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Pimine: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When life gives you lemon, make lemonades; but when life gives you lemon grass, just make agbo.

This kpomo lips can fetch her good money if she puts it to good use because it's BJ will be priceless.

I can't help but imagine having my randy member sandwiched by such succulent lips.
That feel of lush velvet from this reupholstered bucal cavity's oral mucosa will be almost heavenly.

But if this in itself isn't stupidity, then what else in the world is?
Aswearugaaad

Always with the faya. You never cease to amaze me, brah. grin
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by kalemy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
Her lip is really PINKY.
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by GABRIEL6036: 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Effects of Chasing after Vanities...
When you Chase after Vanities, you become Vain..
Our able father in the lord has spoken, every other comments are irrelevant here grin cheesy cool
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Juoflife1(f): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
grin
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by omoadeleye(m): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Uhm. Nice. I did love to put this in my something maybe more inches will be added
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Greenback: 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Guys ke!!! Wetin concern guys with that?? grin
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Malory:
Good for her and she looks so beautiful and adorable. Let her contest for Miss Nigeria and who knows she might win it. This ugly and shapeless Idiot went to beautify herself just to continue hoeing around but she got more than she bargained for. Others who are doing hip enlargement surgery should continue but no one should disturb our peace when kasala burst. Rubbish
Lol. She’s an idiot because she went for a beauty regimen.

Sick individual. Nobody’s disturbing your dirty peace, you already sound frustrated. Next time when you see topics like this, scroll and click on more important topics. You must be a CLOWN coming here and typing a paragraph about something disturbing your peace.
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Kobicove(m): 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Na your business be dat undecided
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Sleekfingers: 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Newsmic:
Lady Who Did “Natural Pink Lips” Procedure Cries Out As Her Lips Enlarges (Photo, Video)

A Nigerian lady has cried out on social media after undergoing a procedure to make her lips look pinkish, IgbereTV reports.

The lady who claimed she only went through a ‘natural’ procedure to make her lips pink, said she became scared after her lips suddenly began to increase in size.

She prayed that the lips goes down soon, as she hoped this phase is only a process required in getting and maintaining beauty.

In her words;

“Guys I decided to go do natural pink lips because I was tired of buying different types of pink lips balm, pink lips scrub and all that.

So I decided to go do something that will last for me and this is what I got. I just pray it comes down soon. Because they said it’s going to come down. I guess that’s the process of me finding beauty.”

See video below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1405909/lady-natural-pink-lips-procedure-cries-lips-enlarges-photo-video/

Make she no go see a dermatologist. Make she dey there dey pray to one Jew God....by the time her lips big like her butt...maybe she go get small sense.....yeye
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Berezuski: 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
She dey speak English sef
She never jam
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Firstcitizen: 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
grin
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by favour32(m): 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Na the trademark of some yahoo boys.
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by hectorswag(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
frugal:
She sounds like somebody with a single digit IQ.
Lol I had a similar notion. Well maybe she's a smoker with crusted dark lips before so I'd understand why she underwent the procedure, otherwise it's pointless.
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Lewisdinho(m): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
Misplaced priority and attention seeking bitch
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by BJanta: 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
Newsmic:
Lady Who Did “Natural Pink Lips” Procedure Cries Out As Her Lips Enlarges (Photo, Video)

In her words;

See video below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1405909/lady-natural-pink-lips-procedure-cries-lips-enlarges-photo-video/

She don find correct business for herself. Make she dey cut am dey do kponmon dey sell. Yeye woman.
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Bigpapi: 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
Newsmic:

In her words;

See video below.

Canda abi kpomo
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by piagetskinner(m): 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
See as lips come be like cow own
Re: Lady Who Did 'Natural Pink Lips' Procedure Cries As Her Lip Enlarges (Pix,Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
This woman should pronounce KpoKpogri

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months / German Test-kit For Coronavirus: 95% Accurate, Takes 2.5 Hours / Antarctica, The Only Continent Without Coronavirus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.