Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) (66519 Views)

Tonto Dikeh’s Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (photo) / Michelle Obama Named Most Admired Woman In The World / Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by Jaqenhghar: 7:20am On Nov 14, 2021
Malory:
Boy it will be on the news soon
Let's bet.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by Malory: 8:46am On Nov 14, 2021
Passionate1:

I don't find her physically and sexually attractive. . I no want!
Who be this one. She makes sense
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by Passionate1(m): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2021
Malory:
Who be this one. She makes sense

Who d hell are you?
She makes sense to u. .not for me.
Individual tastes differ!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by Malory: 9:52am On Nov 14, 2021
Passionate1:

Who d hell are you?
She makes sense to u. .not for me.
Individual tastes differ!
This type are always tight
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by ledaman: 10:58am On Nov 14, 2021
Don't blame blame her, naturally ladies are moved by what they are told, while men are moved by what we see!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by sihamey: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
The reality is that Nigeria men don’t value women that give them money they see them as mumu and take them for granted. Now you have learn your lesson. Nigeria men originally believe a women must be submissive while he make his money and take care of his wife not the other way round. Those who want to copy oyibo should make sure they act like oyibo man. Know this and know peace
I rest my case!!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by rafcrown(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
HOLD MONEY.
Malory:
Tonto Dike's toto don suffer. Imagine different types of dicks hammering her from all corners. I think it's time I go and collect my own share of the cookie. I must sign the attendance register
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by Tersoo1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
[quote author=Baawaa post=107Cash Paid Everyday...
Easy ₦80,000 or More Per Day
All You Need Is 30-Minutes Each
Day To Do This...
No Experience Necessary...
Step by Step Instructions...
Take Action NOW

tersooclass.k-zglobalresourcesintlschoolprojects.xyz
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by DavidKajo94(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Your own don finish
LIpokond:
I hope to lash tonto dikeh one day, it will be my greatest dream
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by vislabraye(m): 12:07am On Nov 15, 2021
I like her response. She has a good sense of humor.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Reply To A Man Who Admired Her Beauty (Photo) by jaiyeorie: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2021
Abiodun is not well o - Toke Makinwa vs Falz How much?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSlMnqMHFek

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Olamide And Lil Kesh Joke About Headies Back To Back Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.