Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Hello - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hello (845 Views)

Spanish Baby Ushergurl Saying Ya All Hello! / O - hello everyone / No Shaking - Hello everyone ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello by Outbreed(m): 5:12am On Jul 26, 2007
Hello from the USA (Detroit, Michigan to be exact).

I just happened to stumble on to this forum while browsing the web and saw the intelligent, humorous and enlightening conversations. Then when I saw that this was a Nigerian forum I knew I had to join. I'm not Nigerian in anyway but this looks like too great of a forum to not be involved with. Nigerians are apparently nothing like the stereotypes Americans place on them, and that makes me very happy.

Thank you for having a great forum!
Re: Hello by spoilt(f): 5:20am On Jul 26, 2007
ekabo! (welcome)
you'll become addicted to nairaland in no time. that i promise you! you'll make friends and lots of enemies. yep we lock horns a lot.
Re: Hello by ikamefa(f): 5:21am On Jul 26, 2007
you are welcome to this space, land ,niche, casa, forum embarassed what ever you want to call it

you will learn a little cheesy

be entertained a little cheesy

be assured you will get addicted (trust me on this) grin

anyway you are welcome, cheesy

have fun ! cheesy
Re: Hello by nguage(m): 6:06am On Jul 26, 2007
welcome brother.
Re: Hello by iice(f): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2007
Welcome and have fun
Re: Hello by Bolarge(m): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2007
Welcome bro.
Be sure u'll meet da good, da bad n' da ugly here.
'f course u know I'm one a da good ones. cool cool grin

Have fun. cool
Re: Hello by Outbreed(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2007
Bolarge, the picture in your profile has me LOL. funny!
Re: Hello by dafman(m): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2007
Welcome to the forum, bro.

This site can be pretty exacting, don't burn yourself out.
Re: Hello by youngnigg(m): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2007
oboy welcome you hear watin i saw welcome na here you fear say fella still dey town we have some dangrous people here e.g
iice
millitia
zignor
spoilt
and ndi ozo no look person face at all if any body Bleep up use your jarknife hammar am thanks god 4 gold cycle shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know How I Could Cash My Clickbank Affiliate Check In Nigeria / Horror: Nigerian Mum Brought Out Dead Child's Finger In London Court / Honsule And Other Zain Gurus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.