Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? (1328 Views)

Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA / Why Anambra Economy Will Surpass Lagos - Melie Onyejepu / Why Anambra, Enugu, Kogi Can’t Be Declared Oil Bearing States, By DPR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by chrisxxx(m): 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
Anambra has maintained class;
Ezeife PhD Harvard (Retired fed perm sec)

Mbadinuju PHD ( fmr Lecturer),

Ngige (Medical Doctor and Retired Director),

Peter Obi (Renowned Economist and successful business man).

Obiano FCA( successful banker and Accountant) ....

Soludo Professor of economics.

Then compare with IMO;

Udenwa FCA (Successful Accountant).

Ohakim (No known Occupation)

Rochas ( Philanthropist without any known profession or occupation).

Hope Uzodinma ( without any known profession or Occupation)

And you want progress in Imo State?

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by vanbonattel: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
In the north, I wonder if there is any serving governor or senator that went to the university at all?

Maybe they choose their leaders from the amount of trouble and mayhem they cause.

Maybe that's why the north is so backward grin

15 Likes

Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by care4you: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
100%✓
Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by Madmohamed1: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
chrisxxx:

Then compare with IMO;

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by gidgiddy: 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
This thread was created to create division, beware!

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by Ynix(m): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
chrisxxx:

Then compare with IMO;

Anambrarians also have a functional support system for their up coming ones apart from the passion for Entrepreneurship beginning with Apprenticeship I keep selling this idea to my fellow Yoruba guys. When it comes to being economically savvy give it to Anambra
Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by nisai: 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lol. Anambarians are the best.
Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
What did Anambra achieve with Mbadinuju's PHD?

Peter Obi is not an economist let alone a renowned one.He has a first degree in philosophy.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by nisai: 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ynix:

Anambrarians also have a functional support system for their up coming ones apart from the passion for Entrepreneurship beginning with Apprenticeship I keep selling this idea to my fellow Yoruba guys. When it comes to being economically savvy give it to Anambra
Don't bring Yoruba into this pls. Face the topic before it becomes tribal war.
Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by vanbonattel: 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
nisai:
Lol. Anambarians are the best.

Are you saying the north are the worst? Don't say that.
Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by Ynix(m): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
nisai:
Don't bring Yoruba into this pls. Face the topic before it becomes tribal war.
No need for tribal wars, we are bound to learn from one another, Yorubas have their strength just as the Igbos do. I am proud to be a Yoruba, but I can attest to learning about the passion Igbos have for being Enterprising the only complain often is that some become so desperate. In every ethnicity there are always the good and bad ones

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by Cantonese: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
chrisxxx:

Then compare with IMO;

It does not matter. What counts is the character, integrity and the conscience. You can have all the degrees and yet you are filled with a corrupt and filthy character. Of all the names that you quoted, aside from Soludo who will become the governor shortly, which of them can swear that he neither looted nor enjoyed from “free” government money?

Go around the world and you will find that the best countries are not those with professors as presidents, but those with integrity. We have supported Soludo not because of his academic qualifications but because he’s been tried and he’s trusted.

Bros, do not boast about your people in Anambra state but pray that things get better there.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by nisai: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
vanbonattel:

Are you saying the north are the worst? Don't say that.
Stop quoting me with low comprehension pls. In terms of achievement, most know Anambra holds the baton in the east. Of course all eastern states are high achievers too
Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by nisai: 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ynix:

No need for tribal wars, we are bound to learn from one another, Yorubas have their strength just as the Igbos do. I am proud to be a Yoruba, but I can attest to learning about the passion Igbos have for being Enterprising the only complain often is that some become so desperate. In every ethnicity there are always the good and bad ones
ok
Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by vanbonattel: 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
nisai:
Stop quoting me with low comprehension pls. In terms of achievement, most know Anambra holds the baton in the east. Of course all eastern states are high achievers too

That will be an indictment on the north then, why do you think northern governors are poor administrators?

Maybe they need to drink more alcohol like obiano grin
Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by FallenShitHole: 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
What did Anambra achieve with Mbadinuju's PHD?

Peter Obi is not an economist let alone a renowned one. He has a first degree in philosophy.
When you see idiotic dividers as this fool, just read and pass. What exactly did Obiano achieve? The fool pegged each Anambriarian's life to N500,000 when killed by his fulani masters, and i am sure the foolish OP's miserable life is not even up to N500,000. Prior to the election, so many bad roads in Anambra were shown everywhere on youtube, but useless degrees are more important to this foolish OP. Ngige with his so-called Doctorate is a fulani slave that doesn't mean anything nor have any value to the common man in Anambra.

Soludo is another fulani slave in the making. With his so-called professorship, he still accepted to work under a fraudulent constitution that limits his powers to work for those that elected him. His allegiance and loyalty are to the fulani masters at Abuja. They will be watching him closely. Anytime he tries to work well for us his people, they will call him to ask questions and scare him with his EFCC files of stolen money during his CBN governorship. The OP should visit European, Japanese, and South Korean cities to see how people live. A black man see little development and he is already full of his useless self. I am from Nnewi, and i am sure that foolish OP is from where called Nkerehi or Uke and hiding under Anambra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by SlayerForever: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
[s]
Cantonese:

It does not matter. What counts is the character, integrity and the conscience. You can have all the degrees and yet you are filled with a corrupt and filthy character. Of all the names that you quoted, aside from Soludo who will become the governor shortly, which of them can swear that he neither looted nor enjoyed from “free” government money?

Go around the world and you will find that the best countries are not those with professors as presidents, but those with integrity. We have supported Soludo not because of his academic qualifications but because he’s been tried and he’s trusted.

Bros, do not boast about your people in Anambra state but pray that things get better there.
[/s]

Thrash.

Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by Babaken(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
vanbonattel:
In the north, I wonder if there is any serving governor or senator that went to the university at all?

Maybe they choose their leaders from the amount of trouble and mayhem they cause.

who told you no northern governor or senators went to university they did mostly outside the country just to buy certificate and come back.
Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by vanbonattel: 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
Babaken:
who told you no northern governor or senators went to university they did mostly outside the country just to buy certificate and come back.

I think that's where the problem of the north started.

Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by Ikinternational: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
Cantonese:

Obviously OP is from Imo
Learn to read between the lines
Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by vanbonattel: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ikinternational:

Obviously OP is from Imo

Op is from the north, he wanted to set up a fight between Anambra and Imo. But it backfired grin
Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by Ikinternational: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
vanbonattel:

Op is from the north, he wanted to set up a fight between Anambra and Imo. But it backfired grin

This is what joblessness has reduced people to?
Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by Biafrarep(m): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
chrisxxx:
[s]Anambra has maintained class;

Then compare with IMO;

And you want progress in Imo State?[/s]

F O. O. L
Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by Biafrarep(m): 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
vanbonattel:

Exactly!

In the North, the more you can recite Koran and show how violent you are by rhetoric and actions, you will immediately become a leader. That's the only vital prerequisite. Look at characters like Buhari, Sani Yerima, Pantami, Gumi etc.

Believe me if Shekau should claim he has repented and wants to contest in the North, he will win with a landslide cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by Cantonese: 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ikinternational:

Obviously OP is from Imo

OP is from Imo keh? Did you read?
Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by Ikinternational: 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
Cantonese:

OP is from Imo keh? Did you read?

He's not from Anambra like you insinuated.
Just because I was wrong doesn't mean you were right

Relax
Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by JOemmy(m): 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
Biafrarep:

Exactly!

In the North, the more you can recite Koran and show how violent you are by rhetoric and actions, you will immediately become a leader. That's the only vital prerequisite. Look at characters like Buhari, Sani Yerima, Pantami, Gumi etc.

Believe me if Shekau should claim he has repented and wants to contest in the North, he will win with a landslide cheesy cheesy

The fulani northerners are products of Ishmael they're under the influence of God's word which prophecied that by only voilence will they be successful and survive.
Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by flokii: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
Anambra no be Imo cheesy
Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by Cantonese: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ikinternational:

He's not from Anambra like you insinuated.
Just because I was wrong doesn't mean you were right

Relax

Hahahahahahahaha. So you are wrong!!!!

Anyway I am relaxing already.
Re: Could This Be Why Anambra Is Making Progress? by jude79(m): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
gidgiddy:
This thread was created to create division, beware!

But it's true, I don't know who the op is, but what he pointed out is what I was discussing with my enugu friend last week, I'm ashamed of my state, how did we end up voting people without any verifiable track record in academic, career or even businesses, okay, where is rochas company: ? Peter obi : Fidelity Bank, next group. ohakim: ? no known source of livelyhood, ngige: medical practitioner. Uzodimma: former driver to Morris ibekwe, a kingpin, later he surfaced in Ivory coast as fax letter kingpin, the next thing he surfaced as a politician somewhere in imo, the rest is history. Obiano: renowned banker with verifiable track record, Soludo, common, who doesn't know Soludo solutions.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Blames Killing Of Policemen On Hoodlums Armed By Imo, Ebonyi Governors / Ondo First Lady Contesting For Imo Senatorial Seat / BREAKING: Boko Haram Terrorists Kill 60 Farmers In Mass Attack In Borno, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.