Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

I Am Pdp, Who Are You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Pdp, Who Are You? (537 Views)

Angry Villagers Chased Out Okowa And PDP who Came To Campaign InTheir Community / APC or PDP, Who will You Cast your Vote For?? (NL Presidential Poll) / 2019: Makarfi Tells PDP Who To Pick As Party’s Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Pdp, Who Are You? by MartinsOnyx(m): 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
*I AM PDP, WHO ARE YOU?*

Nigeria's main opposition and biggest political platform, the People's Democratic Party, PDP, has embarked on a membership e-registration and revalidation exercise. As the party's name implies, the scheme was birthed by the desire to further put political leadership and decision-making in the hands of the people by expanding its already extensive base.

The party, which held sway at the advent of the 4th republic from 1999-2015 intends to enrol eligible members of the public who will play an active role in the collective mission to rescue Nigeria from the stranglehold of incompetent leadership as currently experienced.

Unequivocally, If there's any party that has an ubiquitous outreach that spreads from the national level to the most remote crannies of every local government and ward; it is the PDP. Juxtaposing the backslide and economic woes confronting us today to the 16 flourishing years of PDP rule, the difference is crystal clear to all discerning minds.

Unlike similar membership registration ventures undertaken by other political parties; this carefully crafted exercise is designed to distinguish itself by making the registration process seamless and less cumbersome. No queues, no unnecessary bottlenecks. It presents an opportunity to truly own the process and also putting an end to analogue methods.

From the comfort of your home, office, business place, leisure time or even on transit; all an intending registrant has to do is visit www.iampdp.com and at the click of a few buttons, you officially become a member of the only party with the wherewithal to make Nigeria work again.

Come rain or shine; the umbrella is large enough to shelter every Nigerian from the torrents of hardship, unemployment, inflation, insecurity, nepotism and public malfeasance threatening to erode our existence.

In furtherance to this; the Continuous Voter Registration (CVR), which was initiated by INEC to enable new eligible voters register without hassles, as well as provide an avenue for existing ones to transfer or make alterations to already submitted bio-information is still open to use.

The commission's quest to build a credible voters' register which is the bedrock for an impeccable electoral process necessitated this innovation. In order to genuinely play a part in changing the status quo; we urge all our extant members, new ones and intending registrants alike to avail themselves this golden opportunity by visiting the web portal on cvr.inecnigeria.org immediately.

Don't just join a political party, become a member of PDP today. Together, we can rescue Nigeria.

Signed,
Hon. Abdul Azeez Akinsanya.

Re: I Am Pdp, Who Are You? by Jostoman: 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nigerians should better join the moving train because for me anything to remove this evil party called APC in power is welcome because this suffering is too much.

1 Like

Re: I Am Pdp, Who Are You? by MartinsOnyx(m): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Jostoman:
Nigerians should better join the moving train because for me anything to remove this evil party called APC in power is welcome because this suffering is too much.
The suffering is really unbearable. Good thing is that our destinies lie in our hands and the decisions we make henceforth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Pdp, Who Are You? by haffaze777(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kmpuru mmiri taker no go shout Yoruba Muslim here o,awon were jatijati support their useless PDP and watch them donate their wife to you

3 Likes

Re: I Am Pdp, Who Are You? by 3ple9ine(m): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
I am Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

Come To Think Of It,is Nigeria And Nïger Not The Same? / The Adedoyin We Know Is Not A Ritualist- Ife Group / How Buhari Appointed His Inlaw's Ex-girlfriend,others As Electoral Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.