Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft (16741 Views)

Gov Udom's Ibom Air Sack Young Graduated For Supporting APC - Premium Times / Gov Udom Emmanuel, Senate President Saraki At The Unveiling Of Ibom Air / Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by letristian: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
J
Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by chloride6: 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Best airline in Nigeria.

No cap!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by masui(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lisaint:
Nah ibom air we see

We no see Nigeria Air

Btw can anyone dash me 4k I need to pay my gbese on palm credit before they start sending all this their embarrassing messages

Abeg make you and me join for this parole. These people wan shorten my lifespan. My good people, e don reach make I ask for help.
Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by Eriokanmi: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
When you see a leader who makes no noise but action, you can tell. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by masui(m): 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
Faller:

And you no tell anybody wen you collect the money.... E don reach to pay now....You don turn am to Community project

No too blame am oooo. The matter dey choke some time.
Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lisaint:

Bros no mind me jare!

Nah nigeria put us for sapa mood oh

We con push man pikin to loan shark

I understand brother man.... Learn a skill that'll take you out of this Country......

3 Likes

Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by masui(m): 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
Faller:

I understand brother man.... Learn a skill that'll take you out of this Country......

Mind sharing them and links?
Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by philasine(m): 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
This governor is working, making it look like other governors from South south apart from wike are joking

1 Like

Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by Lisaint(m): 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Faller:

Got plans but honestly lets talk

Is it easy for a green passport holder at the other side?

We know how much out image has been soiled

Did you know how many month NIGERIAN Immigration has been saying no paper?

I don’t mean to derail this thread but

What about those people that need to renew their passports !

How will they sort this no paper thing by NIS?

thought have not travel internationally before

But i hope to hear from experienced NL here
Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by Cognitivereason: 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
What exactly is the advantage of this
How many akwa ibom indigene will ever step inside such planes....why not use this billion and establish a deep sea port to attract industrialization instead of wasting on useless projects without substantial impacts...

Apart from being the former capital of Nigeria, Lagos gained it status today simply because of the presence of two large sea ports which attracted business men and industries undecided

2 Likes

Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by Lisaint(m): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
masui:

Abeg make you and me join for this parole. These people wan shorten my lifespan. My good people, e don reach make I ask for help.

Bros mi

Like he no easy!
Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by yubeebaby: 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
Very good development...
As far as it doesn't stop workers getting their salaries IN TIME,and pension and gratuity benefits to the retired.
Till now some people are still clamoring for 7.5% that was deducted from salaries, and other entitlements.
I hope there's a way to balance all this out from the money coming into the state.�����
Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lisaint:

Got plans but honestly lets talk

Is it easy for a green passport holder at the other side?

We know how much out image has been soiled

Did you know how many month NIGERIAN Immigration has been saying no paper?

I don’t mean to derail this thread but

What about those people that need to renew their passports !

How will they sort this no paper thing by NIS?

thought have not travel internationally before

But i hope to hear from experienced NL here

It's not easy anywhere.... And I came to the UK through schooling.... honestly I wish I learnt a lot of stuffs back home like Coding ...web designing.... digital marketing etc before I came here.....It would have made life a bit easier for me... I'm correcting that mistake now tho...

Now over to issue of NIS....You need to know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody....You gerrit ??

3 Likes

Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by VEXT: 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
Cognitivereason:
How many akwa ibom indigene will ever step inside such planes....why not use this billion and establish a deep sea port to attract industrialization instead of wasting on useless projects without substantial impacts...

Apart from being the former capital of Nigeria, Lagos gained it status today simply because of the presence of two large sea ports which attracted business men and industries undecided

You are a dummy trying to claim to be intelligent...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by Akharmony: 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Akwa IBom Ayaya...

1 Like

Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by Bimpe29: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
Thank you Governor Emmanuel Udom, FCA for investing for the government and good people of Akwa Ibom State. Ultimately, the investment will yield fruitful and positive dividends.

1 Like

Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by Lewisdinho(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Holla me when you're in Uyo. Make i flex u small grin
yanabasee2:
Heard that Christmas will be lit in Akwa Ibom this December...

I'll be making plans to spend some moments there.... I hope that I will find me some ekaette to make my time...
Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by SILVERLINES: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
He has tried for his people, but I must say that the people of Ikot Ekpene senatorial district have nothing to beckons on Udom administration
Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by seniormallam(m): 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
Cognitivereason:

You are dull Bro, do you know Benue used to have cement company before, states are supposed do business to add to state income, and who told it's only aiwa-ibom they lift passengers to?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by joshuaudom(m): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
Amiable governor

Udom Emmanuel is working...

1 Like

Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by Ilaumoh(m): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
seniormallam:

You are dull Bro, do you know Benue used to have cement company before, states are supposed do business to add to state income, and who told it's only aiwa-ibom they lift passengers to?
The idio.t you quoted is a dumbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by FarahAideed: 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
Wow
Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by Torosk1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
Faller:

And you no tell anybody wen you collect the money.... E don reach to pay now....You don turn am to Community project

Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by hardbody: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
noble71:
Best indigenous airline.
Airpeace was trying before but their recent delays in flight time made me cancel them.

The moment I identified with Ibom air, I severed ties with Airpeace. I did same with Arik. No time to waste on bad service. Not when I am forking out the money to pay.

3 Likes

Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by Omicron007: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
[s]
post=107588350:

A better Nigeria all around is what we want.
God bless Akwa-Ibom State.
God bless Nigeria.

This is a major breakthrough in the entire region. In the entire Gulf of Guinea,
We think this is the first airline to fly this latest in aircraft manufacturing.
The success of this airline holds immense benefit to the people of Akwa Ibom.

And it shows the people that this is
the Eagle that flies regardless of weather condition

Thanks Ogee.
A better all around is all we pray for.
[/s]

Ask Buhari what happened to Nigeria Air.
Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by Omicron007: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
[s]
post=107588354:
Nice one Ibom Air.
Kudos to the Guv.
This is part of the good governance we are talking about!
Not looting, looting, looting ALL the time!

Let your people feel your impact in their lives.
That is not too much to ask for as a citizen!

Silver or Gold we have none,
But what we have we will give it to you,
In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth,

Rise up and WORK!!

Or better still, follow what your signature says....
Learn a skill today!

What an irony of Life cool
[/s]
Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by LORDKing001: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lisaint:

Bros no mind me jare!

Nah nigeria put us for sapa mood oh

We con push man pikin to loan shark

Avoid them. If u must borrow borrow from carbon
Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by Gravity56: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
Princeton92:

(NAN)

Vanguard News Nigeria

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/ibom-air-to-get-10-additional-aircraft-%E2%80%95-udom/

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

As long as they dont bring refurbished aircraft and cause problems for people .

Air mishap is not our portion

1 Like

Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by Abasiokpon(m): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
When hunger they kill people for here, He should atleast provide road traffic, i mean confam road traffic
abi na everybodi go fly
the less privilleges are to road transportation, and come see our road, which is the simplest/shortest route to the airport very very bad.
he 4 buy 5, then the remaining cash 4 road?
Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by ActuaRise696969: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
yanabasee2:
Heard that Christmas will be lit in Akwa Ibom this December...

I'll be making plans to spend some moments there.... I hope that I will find me some ekaette to make my time...

I already flew into the State. If you see these roads, you won't miss Lekki at all.

But there are not many pussies to go round. There are too many Abuja and Lagos number plates here, I am like what the fucckk.

Likely will retire here. Down side is that Keke people are STUPIDLY ARROGANT and timid. I might likely crush them with land cruiser if they keep disturbing my right of way.

3 Likes

Re: Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft by Lisaint(m): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
Faller:

It's not easy anywhere.... And I came to the UK through schooling.... honestly I wish I learnt a lot of stuffs back home like Coding ...web designing.... digital marketing etc before I came here.....It would have made life a bit easier for me... I'm correcting that mistake now tho...

Now over to issue of NIS....You need to know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody....You gerrit ??

Omo its not easy ooo!

But I’m sure learning coding will be more easy in the UK than this nigeria!

See issue of nigeria corruption no be here
My brother

I hope you ain’t planning to come back anytime soon sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: Obasanjo And Atiku Will Be 'Divinely Punished' In 2019 / Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee / Again, Family Loses Bid To Reclaim Abacha’s Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.