Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Benue Ginger Available - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Benue Ginger Available (515 Views)

See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue / Ginger Available For Export / My Little Ginger Sack Farm In The South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Ginger Available by payosehtor(m): 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
YOU NEED GINGER FROM BENUE STATE? CALL 07080860968
Re: Benue Ginger Available by Shyluck(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
payosehtor:
YOU NEED GINGER FROM BENUE STATE?
CALL 07080860968

So,ginger can be grown in Benue I thought it was only southern kaduna that grow ginger
Re: Benue Ginger Available by payosehtor(m): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Shyluck:

So,ginger can be grown in Benue I thought it was only southern kaduna that grow ginger
The deference might be the quantity. and the quantity is usually determined by the availability/patronage of marketers. from big companies.
We farm ginger here, but I don't know if ours is more than that of s kd or theirs is more in supply
Re: Benue Ginger Available by Shyluck(m): 5:57am On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=payosehtor post=107673890] The deference might be the quantity. and the quantity is usually determined by the availability/patronage of marketers. from big companies.
We farm ginger here, but I don't know if ours is more than that of s kd or theirs is more in supply

I planted ginger here in Enugu State but they don't have flavour like the Southern Kaduna gingers.
Re: Benue Ginger Available by iniobong888(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2021
Ginger can be planted anywhere the soil meet the specification for ginger growth. It is just that Southern Kaduna has more ginger farmers than any other place in the country. So it appears to be the ginger hub for now .

1 Like

Re: Benue Ginger Available by payosehtor(m): 1:48am On Nov 21, 2021
I have learnt a lesson again.
that, it's advisable to invests /farm where there is available market in ones location for any product one invest in .
That's why, when this is not first considered before venturing , you end up selling to local or ordinary consumers at a give away prices, unlike the place patronized by processing companies.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Cocoa Dry Seed / Matured And Big Bull For Sale / Say Goodbye To Manual Digging Of Post Holes With Our Earth Auger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.