Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Job Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunity (463 Views)

Cv Submission For Job Opportunity At Integrated Oil & Gas Limited / 4 Tips To Help You Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / Job Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity by Virtplus(m): 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
Dear nlanders there have been something bothering my mind, I was called yesterday dat, there is vacancy in one of the most reputable micro finance bank in the country, but the problem was that I'm still in skool studying. for my hnd program ,but i suppose to round up this year, but bcoz of covid,my graduation will now be April next yr..the problem now is I informed the woman to help me get the job, she was like no,u won't be able to meet up.. The question is, if for instance I secure the job, will I b able to cope with nysc nd job the same time? Cos I really need the job... Serious answer needed. Front page please
Re: Job Opportunity by nerolistick(m): 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
You can cope partially, if the Job is within the State were u studying.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In A Reputable Company At Oba, Akran, Ikeja - Lagos / BNV Issue. / Are You Looking For Job ? Do This Rather !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.