Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Price Of Typing And Printing As Well As Photocopy In Ile Ife Osun State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Price Of Typing And Printing As Well As Photocopy In Ile Ife Osun State (312 Views)

Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) / $200 Dollars (#72,000) Per Month In Nigeria By Just Typing And Listening To Musi / "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Typing And Printing As Well As Photocopy In Ile Ife Osun State by Dammy2me: 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
Good day everyone,please I just relocated to Ile ife Osun state and I run a business center but I want to get the price of typing,printing and photocopy in Ile ife Osun state some said typing and printing is 100naira, some said it is 200naira please help with the actual price so I won't loose customers more.

Thanks
Re: Price Of Typing And Printing As Well As Photocopy In Ile Ife Osun State by 6ixT8: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
Do people(student mostly) still type in 2021? Peeps now use their phone for typing and pays for printing.
Re: Price Of Typing And Printing As Well As Photocopy In Ile Ife Osun State by tosbobby(m): 5:13am On Nov 14, 2021
Why not go around your immediate environment and visit the business centres over there and request for typing and photocopy fee.
You could play around with N500 by budgeting N100 for each business centre outlet.
Also some of the vendors might be getting the printing materials cheaper. For instance at a supermarket I bought a pack of A4 paper for N2,000 one month later I discovered a place in Mushin where 500 sheets of A4 paper is sold for N1,400.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Side Hustles That Can Help You In Nigeria. / Nigeria First Fiber Optic Cables Manufacturing Company Begin Operation / Monetized Youtube Channel + Google Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.