Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

If You Are Suffering On Intentionally Weight Loss Let Gathers Here To Find Solut - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Are Suffering On Intentionally Weight Loss Let Gathers Here To Find Solut (296 Views)

Asa: Ogun State Community Where People Are Suffering — Man Cries Out / 20-30% Of Nigerians Are Suffering Mental Disorders – Nigerian Govt / 12 Warning Signs You Might Be Suffering From Diabetics You Don't Know And Solut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Suffering On Intentionally Weight Loss Let Gathers Here To Find Solut by kenzysmith: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
Me am suffering drastic weight loss my right ear is gone dwaf my right rib is dip and am going bald I have a pain under my feet that has not heal for 3 yes now pls if u kW u are experiencing same thing gather here let find solution pls cry embarassed
Re: If You Are Suffering On Intentionally Weight Loss Let Gathers Here To Find Solut by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 23, 2021
I can help you!
Re: If You Are Suffering On Intentionally Weight Loss Let Gathers Here To Find Solut by kenzysmith: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
Datboredberry:
I can help you!
how what do i do?
Re: If You Are Suffering On Intentionally Weight Loss Let Gathers Here To Find Solut by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
kenzysmith:
how what do i do?
First of all, have you gone to the hospital to get tested?
Re: If You Are Suffering On Intentionally Weight Loss Let Gathers Here To Find Solut by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
Not trying to pump fear into you but an unexplained weight loss can sometimes point towards cancer. You need to go for proper examination. angry
Re: If You Are Suffering On Intentionally Weight Loss Let Gathers Here To Find Solut by kenzysmith: 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
First of all, have you gone to the hospital to get tested?
yes

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Colon Is Clean / Sad! Senior Doctor Jailed For 3 Years Due To Gambling Addiction / Xanax 1mg: The Secret To Fix All Anxiety Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.