Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Adedoyin Tasks, Ifes, Philanthropists On Rehabilitation Of Ife Roads - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adedoyin Tasks, Ifes, Philanthropists On Rehabilitation Of Ife Roads (243 Views)

Students In Viral Shisha Video Suspended: Lagos Orders Their Rehabilitation / The Vice-Chancellor’s Lodge, University Of Ife (Now OAU) In 1968 (Photos) / OAU Loses Accreditation For Law, Dentistry, Botany And Medical Rehabilitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adedoyin Tasks, Ifes, Philanthropists On Rehabilitation Of Ife Roads by packagerz: 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
Adedoyin tasks, Ifes, Philanthropists on Rehabilitation of Ife Roads

The Maye of Yoruba Kingdom and Founder of Oduduwa University,Ipetumodu, via Ile-ife in Osun state ,Atobatele (Dr)Rahmon Adegoke Adedoyin has called on lovers of Ile-ife to assist the ancient town to rehabilitate the township and entry roads, majority of which are all in state of disrepair.

Dr Adedoyin in a statement made available to Vanguard said this became imperative because of the harrowing experience the residents are passing through as a result of the poor conditions of the roads and most importantly that the governments alone should not be left to repair the roads

One of Nigeria’s foremost educationists and business mogul said this during the commencement of the Rehabilitation of Mayfair/Nitel road which he decided to personally repair to ease the lives of the residents and businesses of the area.

He said it’s an eyesore and an embarrassment that many township roads in the ancient town have totally collapsed over the years without substantial help coming from the politicians who are representing the people at various levels of governments

“I have decided to repair the Mayfair/Nitel Road to ease businesses in that area and also improve on the lives of the residents.

“This is just like a drop of water in the ocean, and that is why I’m passionately calling on natives of Ile-ife both in Nigeria and diaspora to come to our rescue.
Life can return to normalcy with several helps like I have done ,from people with like minds.

“It’s obvious that the government we are all relying on,can’t be of significant help and we have waited for years.

“Unfortunately too, many of our elective members at various levels of governments have turned blind eye to our plight, hence the need for us to take our destiny in our hands.”

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics Help Out / Abu Zaria M.sc Accounting And Finance Past Questions And Answers / Maths: Somehow Should Help Me Solve This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.