Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested (5530 Views)

Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo / Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by SleekGist: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
A 400 level student of the institution, has been arrested after beating a female lecturer of the Department of Microbiology, Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Ilorin, Mrs Zakariyyah,  to  coma.

The notorious student, simply known as Captain Walz, allegedly attacked the lecturer in her office and assaulted her leading to severe injuries.

The Director of Corporate Affairs of the institution, Kunle Akogun, confirmed the development to DAILY POST in a text message to our correspondent on Saturday.

He said “a visit by the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Sulyman Age Abdulkareem, in company of the Dean, Faculty of Life Sciences, Professor Oladiji, the Director, University Health Services, Dr Odunola and a few other staff to the victim and her family, this morning, Saturday, confirmed that.”

The VC described the incident as sad and unfortunate, assuring that justice will be done on the matter.

He ordered proper care of the victim on the bill of the university.

The VC reiterated his commitment to the welfare of all staff and law-abiding students of the institution.

The student, according to reports, had sought the help of the assaulted lecturer, who is his project supervisor, because he did not observe the compulsory Students Industrial Work Scheme (SIWES). SLEEKGIST

The student, allegedly entered the lecturer’s office and started banging her table, moved closer to her and started slapping her.

” The lecturer tried to escape and he kept pursuing her, she ran into an office but Captain Walz broke the window and started punching her hard.

” In an attempt to escape, the lecturer fell down, sustained a head cut and was strangled ...SEE FULL STORY https://sleekgist.com/why-i-had-to-beat-a-female-lecturer-to-coma-unilorin-student-beats-lecturer-vc-reacts/

1 Like

Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by ignis: 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
Handwork of village people

1 Like

Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by dawnomike(m): 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
He has graduated... grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by Bombastically00(m): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
I'm not supporting the guy but I can boldly say some lecturers deserve thorough beating d way they treat students...

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
University of Ilorin Afonja

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by Lanretoye(m): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
He for beat her to full stop,abi he still want to continue the beating after the comma.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by Ammishaddai: 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
Some Nigerian lecturers are notorious for frustrating the life out of you if you don't comply with their unethical terms ,and the end result is always something similar to this.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by ChiefSosa(m): 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
Why didn't he do his SIWES in the first place? Every student is literally told that the program is compulsory. If he had done the compulsory program, he wouldn't be having this issue. Other students did theirs. If he was a respectful and calm student that talked to the lecturer appropriately, she may have even helped him after all he is in his final year already. Unless, if something crazy/tragic had happened to him.
Yes, I know lecturers do have their own issues, but there are certain problems that could be avoided if rules and regulations are simply followed.

Rules are meant to be followed, and without rules, we are nothing but savages.
The guy should also keep it in mind that the lecturer's children may also coming for him after the school authority is done with him.
I still feel like there's more to the story other than the SIWES. The lecturer and that student probably have a personal vendetta.
He must still be adequately reprimanded for assaulting her, though! Nobody is supporting the assault, either on or off campus.
P.s. I still can't find where the student actually gave his side of the story.

The student, according to reports, had sought the help of the assaulted lecturer, who is his project supervisor, because he did not observe the compulsory Students Industrial Work Scheme (SIWES). SLEEKGIST
The student, allegedly entered the lecturer’s office and started banging her table, moved closer to her and started slapping her.
From the 2 quotes above, i feel like there's some missing part of this story. Like they just jumped some parts of the story.
This is like watching a movie that has Disc A, B and C. Where is Disc B? How can you just insert Disc C after watching Disc A without allowing us to watch Disc B??

15 Likes

Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by ChiefSosa(m): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
University of Ilorin Afonja
Na wetin u come life come do be this?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
[s]
ChiefSosa:

Na wetin u come life come do be this?
[/s]

Afonja is Ilorin and Ilorin is Afonja, Yes or No?
Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by ChiefSosa(m): 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Afonja is Ilorin and Ilorin is Afonja, Yes or No?
Browse the answer yourself. I'm sure your daily 20MB bonus is not yet exhausted.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by illicit(m): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
shocked

Better by far
Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by KillIgbohoN0W: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
[s]
ChiefSosa:

Browse the answer yourself. I'm sure your daily 20MB bonus is not yet exhausted.
[/s]

Atink say u wan deny your origin

1 Like

Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by PointZerom: 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mehhn! Silly things are happening in that country.

1 Like

Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by BigYash: 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Why didn't he do his SIWES in the first place? Every student is literally told that the program is compulsory. If he had done the compulsory program, he wouldn't be having this issue. Other students that did the program are not fools. The guy may even be Notorious as it's claimed. If he was a respectful and calm student that talked to the lecturer appropriately, she may have even helped him after all he is in his final year already.
Yes, I know lecturers do have their own issues, but there are certain problems that could be avoided if rules and regulations are simply followed.

Rules are meant to be followed, and without rules, we are nothing but savages.
The guy should also keep it in mind that the lecturer's children are also coming for him after the school authority is done with him.
I feel like there's more to the story other than the SIWES. The lecturer and student probably have a personal vendetta.
Bros wait o..
Na for this small matter,you write history like this?

Lakoko Lazua!

1 Like

Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by ChiefSosa(m): 12:16am On Nov 14, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Atink say u wan deny your origin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by Boogyman557: 2:51am On Nov 14, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by BlackyOne: 6:18am On Nov 14, 2021
what the guy did was wrong and totally condemnable but I can assure you that the lecturer must have done something wrong to him too... This is Nigeria and we all know how these lecturers play god, some women lecturer will use her family and personal problems to frustrate students... We know this for sure
Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by DropsMic(m): 6:38am On Nov 14, 2021
If i had his mind i would have beaten one certain lecturer in UNN's Environmental faculty to death. The man frustrated me into my first ever depression. If i was weak i probably would hv killed myself back then.

1 Like

Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by MVLOX(m): 7:14am On Nov 14, 2021
Make settle down read the nonsense
Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by nedekid: 8:07am On Nov 14, 2021
This one na cultist. undecided
Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2021
Bullshit!

Was he "high" on something or he has an anger issue?

Well, congratulations to him. He "beat" his way out of the university, probably, to the prison.

Chai.....

It is well oo...

Sai Baba till eternity

#Zoogeria
Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by baby124: 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
This story does not make any sense. I suspect the lecturer is lying.

All we saw was her lying down on the road and he looking like he was bent over her, with her screaming. Before he runs off then she pretends to faint! Where she was, was too far from the building/window to have fallen out of a class room. All dramatics from the lecturer. She’s a liar. If investigated and caught lying she should be sacked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by Sultty(m): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Let's face it, some lecturers can frustrate students. I'm talking from experience but no matter what. It should not have resulted to this. Now people will support d lecturer and rusticate d student. A clear case of calling d dog a bad name just to hang it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by r4roty(m): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Graduation straight
Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by floss(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
He has graduated... funny enough with out fafificate. grin
Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by whippersnapper(m): 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
DropsMic:
If i had his mind i would have beaten one certain lecturer in UNN's Environmental faculty to death. The man frustrated me into my first ever depression. If i was weak i probably would hv killed myself back then.
take Prozac and mushrooms, they'll go a long way
Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by Osibajo2023: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bombastically00:
I'm not supporting the guy but I can boldly say some lecturers deserve thorough beating d way they treat students...
you are right, but the guy suppose do am outside the campus codedly, there is nothing wrong in checking whoever that is sick.
Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by Babaken(m): 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
The school authority don combine stories like concoction just to nail the guy am not in support of the guy action anyway if only we can hear from guy what really happened.
Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by Babaken(m): 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Some Nigerian lecturers are notorious for frustrating the life out of you if you don't comply with their unethical terms ,and the end result is always something similar to this.
exactly
Re: Why I Had To Beat My Female Lecturer To Coma -unilorin Student Arrested by Golan007: 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
Just give him graduation gown already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Nigerian Citizen Caught With Drugs In Indonesia- See Pictures / Why Crimes Are Unresolved In Nigeria / U.S Is Protecting Hushpuppi From Being Killed By The Russians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.