Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Why I Don’t Believe In The Afterlife – Samklef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Don’t Believe In The Afterlife – Samklef (737 Views)

Nigerians Don’t Believe I ‘Died, Resurrected’ – Oladips / I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid / “I Don’t Believe In The Bible, It’s Full Of Fake Stories” – Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don’t Believe In The Afterlife – Samklef by tonyluyi1985: 6:38am On Nov 14, 2021
Popular music producer, Samuel Oguachuba, popularly known as Samklef, has said that he didn’t believe in heaven or hell because he believed that heaven is here on earth.
The talented producer took to his verified Twitter page on Saturday to share a series of tweets on his beliefs concerning religion.
According to Samklef, humans are gods and therefore, bear the same characteristics as God.
Sharing a picture of himself, he tweeted: “I don’t believe in heaven. I don’t believe in hell. But I believe in heaven on earth. If God is the same yesterday, today, and forever, so are ye. Bright star from the east.”(sic)
He also called on Africans to “believe in themselves through God” rather than place their beliefs on religion.
“A lot of Africans believe in religion instead of them to believe in themselves through God,” Samklef tweeted.
He added, “Until all these men of God in Africa stop manipulating their congregations and start telling them the truth that they are their own miracle, Nothing good will come out of Africa. Black man, wake up. Return to yourself. God lives in you. Ye are gods.”
This belief by the artiste is a challenge to the established belief in the afterlife by many Nigerians who are either Christians or Muslims and even animists. No doubt it has been causing a lot of controversy on the bird app which has been banned by the Federal Government since June 4 this year.
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/11/14/why-i-dont-believe-in-the-afterlife-samklef/
Re: Why I Don’t Believe In The Afterlife – Samklef by JaneYave(f): 6:39am On Nov 14, 2021
E concern u
Re: Why I Don’t Believe In The Afterlife – Samklef by Aufbauh(m): 6:40am On Nov 14, 2021
Personally I believed in Afterlife, but the tale of one hell fire burning eternally meant for 'sinners' is a tale of intimidation.

If indeed we are children of God, then Hell fire shouldn't be our portion.
I've sat down to imagine the type of sin one of my kids will commit and I'll put him inside a fire that burns eternally. It's not possible!
Re: Why I Don’t Believe In The Afterlife – Samklef by Oxb90: 6:46am On Nov 14, 2021
Your opinion
Re: Why I Don’t Believe In The Afterlife – Samklef by Ammishaddai: 6:46am On Nov 14, 2021
Fame and wealth have a way of deceiving people
Re: Why I Don’t Believe In The Afterlife – Samklef by OKOATA(m): 6:55am On Nov 14, 2021
Aufbauh:
Personally I believed in Afterlife, but the tale of one hell fire burning eternally meant for 'sinners' is a tale of intimidation.

If indeed we are children of God, then Hell fire shouldn't be our portion.
I've sat down to imagine the type of sin one of my kids will commit and I'll put him inside a fire that burns eternally. It's not possible!
The tales of hell is nothing but fable, no man born on earth has ever been to hell back and forth. Mr righteousness himself haven't seen hell face to face. God is love and not evil so how can a loving God throw his children in a forever hell for a few years lived on earth, only an evil God will be capable of such and I know God isn't evil.
Re: Why I Don’t Believe In The Afterlife – Samklef by illicit(m): 7:30am On Nov 14, 2021
I am not going to heaven or hell
Re: Why I Don’t Believe In The Afterlife – Samklef by temitope27(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2021
OKOATA:
The tales of hell is nothing but fable, no man born on earth has ever been to hell back and forth. Mr righteousness himself haven't seen hell face to face. God is love and not evil so how can a loving God throw his children in a forever hell for a few years lived on earth, only an evil God will be capable of such and I know God isn't evil.
Mr Righteousness, pls come and preach to these guys
Re: Why I Don’t Believe In The Afterlife – Samklef by OKOATA(m): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2021
temitope27:
Mr Righteousness, pls come and preach to these guys
Preach to me about what, does he know than God, I also read the word of God too ma guy so don't think one Mr righteousness is holier than me.
Re: Why I Don’t Believe In The Afterlife – Samklef by temitope27(m): 8:02am On Nov 14, 2021
OKOATA:
Preach to me about what, does he know than God, I also read the word of God too ma guy so don't think one Mr righteousness is holier than me.
he may not be holier than you, but am sure he understand the word pass you
Re: Why I Don’t Believe In The Afterlife – Samklef by OKOATA(m): 8:08am On Nov 14, 2021
temitope27:
he may not be holier than you, but am sure he understand the word pass you
How do you know he does? So because he quotes bible verses everywhere on nairaland makes him know the word than me? Let's assume he knows the word than me why does he now preaches about hell when the same word says God's love. You or him don't obviously know what love of God talks about if you don't even know that God himself is love. I will still say it to you that hell doesn't exist for humans and no loving God will throw you in hell for a mere fornication, even murder. You don't know the mind of God obviously.
Re: Why I Don’t Believe In The Afterlife – Samklef by temitope27(m): 8:12am On Nov 14, 2021
OKOATA:
How do you know he does? So because he quotes bibles verses everywhere on nairaland makes him know the word than me? Let's assume he knows the word than me why does he now preaches about hell when the same word says God's love. You or him don't obviously know what love of God talks about if you don't even know that God himself is love. I will still say it to you that hell doesn't exist for humans and no loving God will throw you in hell for a mere fornication, even murder. You don't know the mind of God obviously.
I may not know the verse, but I av clearly read it b4 that hell is real, and it's for devil and it's follower, that is people that do things according to devil's wish, and devil's wish are always bad things
Re: Why I Don’t Believe In The Afterlife – Samklef by OKOATA(m): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2021
temitope27:
I may not know the verse, but I av clearly read it b4 that hell is real, and it's for devil and it's follower, that is people that do things according to devil's wish, and devil's wish are always bad things
Bro fvrk that shit, do you know there are about 5000 religion in the world, some of these people never even heard about hell stories but each of them believe in what they are serving with their might, if mother nature had thrown you in china and you were born in a budda temple they have their own believe too. So don't think everyone one of those people believe who they serve or worship is that evil, yes it might be in the word of God but I ve also learnt to understand that the word of God were written by men himself, so whatever inspiration he imagines or thinks he writes and moreover do you know how many chapters that were removed in making the bible? So many people all over the world haven't heard of hell, so if they don't believe in it or heard of it if they die would they just meet themselves in hell? Because you read the word and believe in hell and so be it to you but for me I don't believe that part of the word that says that hell is for his children?
Re: Why I Don’t Believe In The Afterlife – Samklef by temitope27(m): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2021
OKOATA:
Bro fvrk that shit, do you know there are about 5000 religion in the world, some of these people never even heard about hell stories but each of them believe in what they are serving with their might, if mother nature had thrown you in china and you were born in a budda temple they have their own believe too. So don't think everyone one of those people believe who they serve or worship is that evil, yes it might be in the word of God but I ve also learnt to understand that the word of God were written by men himself, so whatever inspiration he imagines or thinks he writes and moreover do you know how many chapters that were removed in making the bible? So many people all over the world haven't heard of hell, so if they don't believe in it or heard of it if they die would they just meet themselves in hell? Because you read the word and believe in hell and so be it to you but for me I don't believe that part of the word that says that hell is for his children?
you are ignorant, most religion of the world believe in heaven or hell or afterlife, even in Yoruba religion of IFA, they also believe in it too, so what are you saying,? U don't need to argue, just pray to God to open ur eyes to see the truth
Re: Why I Don’t Believe In The Afterlife – Samklef by OKOATA(m): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2021
temitope27:
you are ignorant, most religion of the world believe in heaven or hell or afterlife, even in Yoruba religion of IFA, they also believe in it too, so what are you saying,? U don't need to argue, just pray to God to open ur eyes to see the truth
You can't force me to believe in hell broda, you said most religion not all. Jeremiah 1vs5, before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and the verse also says God's an ominipotent and ominiscient God, if a God who knew me before I was formed and who knows it's possible I go to hell why did he create me the then? Is that not an evil God? The only reason why you talk about hell is because you read about it and you believe it in. For me I don't.
Re: Why I Don’t Believe In The Afterlife – Samklef by temitope27(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2021
OKOATA:
You can't force me to believe in hell broda, you said most religion not all. Jeremiah 1vs5, before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and the verse also says God's an ominipotent and ominiscient God, if a God who knew me before I was formed and who knows it's possible I go to hell why did he create me the then? Is that not an evil God? The only reason why you talk about hell is because you read about it and you believe it in. For me I don't.
so y do you believe that place you just quoted? Do you know this same Bible you are quoting talked about hell in which you don't believe, are nt confused already? U just wish to believe some and reject some cos it's working against you abi
Re: Why I Don’t Believe In The Afterlife – Samklef by OKOATA(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2021
temitope27:
so y do you believe that place you just quoted? Do you know this same Bible you are quoting talked about hell in which you don't believe, are nt confused already? U just wish to believe some and reject some cos it's working against you abi
bros your believe isn't mine neither mine yours, your ideology isn't mine, neither mine so you can choose to believe what you believe in but as for me I don't and never will. Finale.
Re: Why I Don’t Believe In The Afterlife – Samklef by temitope27(m): 9:51am On Nov 14, 2021
OKOATA:
bros your believe isn't mine neither mine yours, your ideology isn't mine, neither mine so you can choose to believe what you believe in but as for me I don't and never will. Finale.
ok
Re: Why I Don’t Believe In The Afterlife – Samklef by suffering: 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
While Nigerians look forward to the afterlife, I’m here gathering earthly wealth for my future generation.
Re: Why I Don’t Believe In The Afterlife – Samklef by sammybest889(m): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
*****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

abeg hu b dat two people wey de up de argued Bible like say na deir papa write am 4 deir parlour....

afterlife na urrrr... mate

me as I de like dis nothing causing me with afterlife... my own na inside life

u believed oo..u no believed oo

las las everybody go die (sure banker)

so live d best u can

CU's in KOLOsian 3:13-33 (I read in Arabic)

TO WHOM BRIAN IS GIVEN WISDOM IS EXPECTED (king Sammy version)

FANK U!!

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! See The Naija Blind Guy Who Can Drive A Car & Play Several Instruments / BBN Princess Shares New Stunning Pics Hrs After Crying Out Abt Dying In Silence / Nedu Wazobia Opens His Hair Salon In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.