Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Flutterwave ,not Accepting Nin Slip As Means Of Identity - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Flutterwave ,not Accepting Nin Slip As Means Of Identity (703 Views)

Is Nigerian Paypal Now Accepting Payments? / Nairaland Script: Can I Use Facebook As Means Of Registration? / Help!!.. Facebook Not Accepting My Mastercard.. Any Other Solution Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flutterwave ,not Accepting Nin Slip As Means Of Identity by Pmedia7787: 10:22am On Nov 14, 2021
It's surprisingly surprising, that a firm in Nigeria, owned by a Nigerian and processing visa cards on behalf of visa is rejecting the Nigerian government. Approved identity Card

Flutterwave said they need a driver's licence or a passport to approve accounts for payments internationally,

The bad aspect is, they don't tell you while registering..they bring this up when you discover your clients are not able to pay you

Plus the fact that they sell USD 21_31 naira over black market rate...

1 Like

Re: Flutterwave ,not Accepting Nin Slip As Means Of Identity by Tenshades(m): 11:05am On Nov 14, 2021
Just imagine the nonsense.

Same way I wanted to open account recently at some banks and the account officers were looking at and passing my improved NIN card around as if it's contraband.

I had to school them with annoyance before they opened my accounts with it.

They saw verifiable NIN on the card, they were still asking silly questions.

Punch these numbers into your system to verify you mofo.... grin grin

Sometimes, it takes madness to eradicate madness in this country. grin

1 Like

Re: Flutterwave ,not Accepting Nin Slip As Means Of Identity by frank417: 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
In the same shoes like this. It's surprising that a 9ja company doesnt accept Nigerian means of ID
Re: Flutterwave ,not Accepting Nin Slip As Means Of Identity by frank417: 9:09pm On Jan 12, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Purchased A Php Script With Codewebmaster.com / Need Information Bout Your Favorite Club?come Get It Here / Velnetweb.co.uk Coupon For March, 20% Discount!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.