Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) (2776 Views)

Engineer Makes Snake 'Walk' By Constructing Four Robotic Legs (photos/video) / Man Feeds His Dog With Weed, See The Dogs' Reaction Afterwards (Pics) / Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:04am On Nov 14, 2021
Meet Dixie, a Sweetheart who never gave up.

She was born paralyzed.

As a puppy, she dragged her back legs around.

When i adopted her, she had a bone infection.

I saw the vets many times, but we were unable to heal her legs.

I decided to have her both back legs amputated in order to save her life.

She's happy, healthy and strong.

She love life, but isn't a fan of her wheel chair, so we only use it as needed.

See video:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CWO63LlKErk/?utm_medium=copy_link

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 11:05am On Nov 14, 2021
Wow!!! She's strong

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by gentle136(m): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2021
See as I dey feel for d dog.

My love for dog as a pet pass d love for girl as a lover.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by Bola146(f): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2021
You have really saved a life indeed, dogs are like humans, they are more friendly.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by temitope27(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2021
Wow
Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by expertman(m): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2021
Eeyah
Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by Bonaventura(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2021
Good dog

She's more intelligent, useful and relevant than most Nigerian politicians.

Even though Nigerian politicians have good legs, hands, and every other body parts in good working condition they collectively lack two thing: brain and heart.

For lacking the above two things, they are very useless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2021
Incredulous shocked
Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by dfrost: 11:43am On Nov 14, 2021
Strong dog. Dixie the Strong, I name it.

Life is what we make of it. Dixie is not bothered at all. Wild and Free by Wiz Khalifa & Snoop comes to mind. cheesy smiley
Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by AoifeNightfall: 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
Where the dog dey shit from?
Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by starbuck(f): 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
That's kind of you Explorers...

My mother in law did exact same to her fowl.. But the problem is that the fowl is troublesome

Let me get pictures

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by tillaman(m): 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Shine

1 Like

Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by okooloyun1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Wonder shall never end shocked shocked
Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by MissSlimbody(f): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Wow.
...guess 2 legs are better than death.
Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
starbuck:

That's kind of you Explorers...

My mother in law did exact same to her fowl.. But the problem is that the fowl is troublesome

Let me get pictures

Not me.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by Timekeeper: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Wheel chair for dog?

Shiba oooo Shiba
Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by Timekeeper: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Explorers:

Not me.

Na lie...

Na You explorer
Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by MyTechstuffs: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
Vlaue is placed on things here
Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
How nice of you Explorers
Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by Foodqueen(f): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
Waoh!!!
Now am gonna cry :'

This isn't explorers story, he's only bringing it here the way he always enlighten us with happening around the world.
Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by Explorers(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nmezor:
How nice of you Explorers

Not me

Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
gentle136:
See as I dey feel for d dog.
My love for dog as a pet pass d love for girl as a lover.

come adopt me!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by gentle136(m): 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
azraeljaheel:

come adopt me!!
you funny pass Bovi! U don turn pet? (Dog precisely)

1 Like

Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Explorers:

Not me
okay. I see
Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
gentle136:
you funny pass Bovi! U don turn pet? (Dog precisely)

what sapa cant do doesnt exist. Dont blame me!

1 Like

Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Explorers:
Meet Dixie, a Sweetheart who never gave up.

She It was born paralyzed.

As a puppy, She It dragged her Its back legs around.

When i adopted her It, she It had a bone infection.

I saw the vets many times, but we were unable to heal her Its legs.

I decided to have her Its both back legs amputated in order to save her Its life.

She's It's happy, healthy and strong.

She It love life, but isn't a fan of her Its wheel chair, so we only use it as needed.

See video:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CWO63LlKErk/?utm_medium=copy_link
I really find it weird when a dog or any other animal is referred to as a He, She, Him or Her lol

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 9:54am On Nov 17, 2021
T-Rex Type of balancing.
Those two legs would be very strong
Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by olatokunbo808: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
okay
Re: Meet Dixie, A Dog With Two Legs (Photos) by Teaser4(m): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
H

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pedigree Boerboel Puppy For Sale / Ever Seen A White German Shepherd? / Registered Male Puppy Boerboel For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.