Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Why Do Most Pastors Have Very Pretty Ladies As Wives? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Most Pastors Have Very Pretty Ladies As Wives? (725 Views)

Eat Your Tithe!! The Bible Verse Most Pastors Won't Show You. / See What Some Pastors Have Turned Christianity Into / Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Pastors Have Very Pretty Ladies As Wives? by smartxyz(m): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
This got me wondering.
As a vocalist, I get invited to several church programs to minister and I have never seen a pastor whose wife is below average when it comes to looks.
My question is, are pastors really focused when preaching or giving a sermon?, because most of the ladies they get married to are either choristers, ushers or intercessors in the same church. And when most youths go to church to look for their missing ribs they get tagged as irresponsible and wayward. grin

Re: Why Do Most Pastors Have Very Pretty Ladies As Wives? by AntiWailer: 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
The sweet mouth who he dey affect most. ?
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Have Very Pretty Ladies As Wives? by RZArecta(m): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
You're just a sick pervert who doesn't mind his damn business. What concerns you with the beauty of another man's wife ?
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Have Very Pretty Ladies As Wives? by smartxyz(m): 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
NaniDesign:
Lolz I don't think so, maybe you should check some unpopular pastor's wife. Church with low congregation. Meanwhile, Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details
Bro I go for programs alot, both popular and unpopular, Almost all of them have very pretty wives..
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Have Very Pretty Ladies As Wives? by smartxyz(m): 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
RZArecta:
You're just a sick pervert who doesn't mind his damn business. What concerns you with the beauty of another man's wife ?
I'm not lusting after them.... It's different
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Have Very Pretty Ladies As Wives? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
All this modern pastors ehn,they like women more than the Bible. Infact let me not talk,let me just try and shush it.
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Have Very Pretty Ladies As Wives? by NovesaTillie(f): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
I guess because from the pulpit they can see the most beautiful fleshy and robust one. Women also like where there's money and pastors have loads of it especially these modern ones
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Have Very Pretty Ladies As Wives? by Tallesty1(m): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
With the exception of my pastor
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Have Very Pretty Ladies As Wives? by Ynix(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
smartxyz:
This got me wondering.
As a vocalist, I get invited to several church programs to minister and I have never seen a pastor whose wife is below average when it comes to looks.
My question is, are pastors really focused when preaching or giving a sermon?, because most of the ladies they get married to are either choristers, ushers or intercessors in the same church. And when most youths go to church to look for their missing ribs they get tagged as irresponsible and wayward. grin
No one has the opportunity for scanning and screening like Pastors grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Pastors Have Very Pretty Ladies As Wives? by garriAndsugar: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
smartxyz:
Chai grin
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Have Very Pretty Ladies As Wives? by Naijanascam: 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Choosing from the multitudes.... with common sense there is no way choosing shrimps in place of fish
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Have Very Pretty Ladies As Wives? by smartxyz(m): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
Naijanascam:
Choosing from the multitudes.... with common sense there is no way choosing shrimps in place of fish
Lol.. I see
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Have Very Pretty Ladies As Wives? by Adamgeneral12: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Your wife beautiful, dem go talk

She be like monkey, dem go talk

Your husband handsome, dem go talk

He be like gorilla, dem go talk

Wetin you go do my brother oh

Wey dem no go talk?

Pastors have entered trouble in the hands of people.

If not they fly in a private jet, it will be they buy or been gifted a new expensive car.

Now na their wife somebody come dey eye undecided
I chock me o
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Have Very Pretty Ladies As Wives? by RZArecta(m): 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
smartxyz:
oga, just mind your damn business and stop asking sick questions
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Have Very Pretty Ladies As Wives? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Who no like better thing.

I remember when one youth pastor wanted to marry me. As it's the norm in my church, he'll not come directly to me. So he went told the senior pastors. And innocent me I didn't know news has gone round and all the ministers were watching me.

When he finally got my number ( From one of my senior pastors) and we got talking and started courting hmmm come see tongue wagging.

Someone even told me to my face that I'm too "OYOYO* for pst B. That I'm too funky and so out there" ( like shaprapra) for him. That they didnt expect him to go for someone like me. That they expected pat B. to go for those jimjim sisters in the prayer warrior group. The real SUs.
I now said but he saw me and my funky looks before coming for me now or did I create myself? Many people were not happy and they showed it. Even one pastor started snobbing me. I didn't know he too had a jimjim candidate. Hmm...

The jimjim sister they wanted him to marry angrily left the church because She claimed she saw him and took his name to the senior pastors. They called bro, bro said he didn't see her and he doesn't want. So when he now came for me, they were all raising nose. Meanwhile me I no send. I didn't care how they saw me. All I know, I'm a true worshiper and bornagain but I'm that funky kinda sister.

Pastors are human beings. Let them go for what they like. Abeg!
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Have Very Pretty Ladies As Wives? by smartxyz(m): 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
RZArecta:
oga, just mind your damn business and stop asking sick questions
I'm minding my biz bros... But if it makes you sick go take herbs, u go de alright grin
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Have Very Pretty Ladies As Wives? by NarcissistKing(m): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nobody wants an ugly ass partner that will produce an ugly progeny.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor EA Adeboye Issues Sanction On Indecent Dressing In RCCG / Which Is The Best Church To Join If You Want To Be Rich? / Midnight Is For Complete Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.