Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Bbnaija’s Angel Says What She Does With Her B00bs Is Nobody’s Business - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Angel Says What She Does With Her B00bs Is Nobody’s Business (366 Views)

Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” / “what I Do With My B00bs Is Nobody’s Business” – Bbnaija’s Angel Smith / What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody's Business - Bbnaija Star, Angel Smith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Angel Says What She Does With Her B00bs Is Nobody’s Business by lilbadroo: 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Big Brother Naija Season 6 former housemate, Angel Agnes Smith has declared that whatever she does with her b00bs is nobody’s business.

She said this in an interview with The Sun.

She said :

Read Full Post and View Photo: https://www.entstoday.com/bbnaijas-angel-says-what-she-does-with-her-b00bs-nobodys-business/

(1) (Reply)

Whitemoney And QUEEN In DUBAI With Emmarose,cross, Angel, Saga And Boma As Thing / Video Of Psquare Apologizing To Fans At Their Concert In Lagos. / Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.