Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Sunday Igboho...protest In Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho...protest In Ibadan (879 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Protest Rocks Beninese Consulate General’s Office In Lagos (photo / No More Herdsmen – Sunday Igboho Faces Soldiers, Policemen / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho...protest In Ibadan by RuggedBiafran: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Some Yoruba Nation agitators, on Saturday staged a protest in Ibadan, Oyo State, demanding the unconditional release of Chief Sunday Adeyemo popularly known as Igboho.

The protesters, who gathered in front of Igboho’s residence at Soka area, Ibadan later took the protest to Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

The protesters, who were mostly youths, carried placards with various inscriptions like “Free Sunday Igboho, “he is not a terrorist”, “Igboho Ni Mi”, “Yoruba Nation now” and many others.

One of the leaders of the protest, Comrade Sola Olalere, who spoke to journalists at the scene, accused the federal government of being behind Igboho’s continuous detention, stressing that the case was different in the fight against banditry and terrorism.

According to Vanguard, he appealed to traditional rulers in the southwest to raise their voices and join the campaign for the release of Sunday Igboho.

“What we are saying to the government is that Sunday Igboho is a freedom fighter. He is fighting for the masses.

“I am from Ibarapa and two of my siblings were kidnapped; it was Sunday Igboho that liberated us and wherever Sunday Igboho leads us is where we will go.

“This message should go to them as a warning. It’s a solidarity rally but we are also warning the government to free Sunday Igboho. It’s possible that if they don’t listen to us, something else may happen like it did in the east....

“Bandits are killing people in the north and they are being paid handsomely with our commonwealth. The bulk of this money is even made in the southwest.

“We don’t want war, that’s why it’s peaceful. They should leave Igboho alone. We know the Nigerian government is behind Igboho’s ordeal. They should act before the Yoruba youth will rise up, we are not afraid of war," he added.

However, the protesters later returned to Igboho’s residence where they dispersed after the protest.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/14/protest-rocks-ibadan-over-sunday-igboho%E2%80%99s-detention-agitators-demand-release

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho...protest In Ibadan by Aufbauh(m): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
When has Cotonou become Ibadan or Nigeria become Benin republic?
Pls we are enjoying relative peace in the SW so let stay calm for natural justice to take it course. Even without Igboho, the supposedly criminal Fulani have lay low & stay off the land.

Meanwhile low-budget Taliban supporters are masturbating downward.
One thing that is certain is that the Yorubas will never kill their own as Sabo or become arsonist in their own land just to prove a point that does not count.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho...protest In Ibadan by Malory: 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
At the first gunshot now all of them will disperse and Igboho will be forgotten

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho...protest In Ibadan by RuggedBiafran: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Why Must these people always use the EAST to gain traction??...What is it with these people and attaching theirseleves to the aspirations of others??

Please its obvious that you guyz are still carrying Placards...when the Military kills like 80 of you ...as it has been happening allover then, you'll be taken serious...as for now please keep to yourself your "AFONJA HOME VIDEO"..

I thought AFONJA miscreants claimed that his detention in Benin Republic was based on their intervention.

KEEP Masturbating on Biafra threads ..whereas ..NA DIE UNA DEY FOR UNA SIDE...

AFONJANESTERN ..LOADING..!! angry angry angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho...protest In Ibadan by Karlovych: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
embarassed "Whenever I see this group protesting, I go back to sleep"- Ibrahim Babangida. After Awolowo and Abiola no one takes them seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho...protest In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
Why Must these people always use the EAST to gain traction??...What is it with these people and attaching theirseleves to the aspirations of others??

Please its obvious that you guyz are still carrying Placards...when the Military kills like 80 of you ...as it has been happening allover then, you'll be taken serious...as for now please keep to yourself your "AFONJA HOME VIDEO"..

I thought AFONJA miscreants claimed that his detention in Benin Republic was based on their intervention.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho...protest In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Malory:
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho...protest In Ibadan by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Who takes this ones seriously? Make them see military patrol van now, dem go run enter their mama kitchen to hide

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho...protest In Ibadan by Afamed: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Since the arrest of Sunday Ighoho, one hardly hears about Fulani herdsmen attacks again in Oyo state.

It's becoming clearer, Ighoho and his agents are the real brain behind the Fulani news in Oyo state

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho...protest In Ibadan by Malory: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
Afamed:
Since the arrest of Sunday Ighoho, one hardly hears about Fulani herdsmen attacks again in Oyo state.

It's becoming clearer, Ighoho and his agents are the real brain behind the Fulani news in Oyo state
Tufiakwa. If only your people knew how you are disgracing them here. I shudder

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho...protest In Ibadan by RuggedBiafran: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
They have "Landed" the enemies within...the miscreants that are actually Fulani Groomed mongrels that are sent to the SW to distablize the zone with their foolishness.

@afamed..your terrorist brother wahkili was released by "Unknown Gun Men" at IBADAN prisons, i hope you know that "IT MUST BE IPOB" abi?..I remember also that the "Governor" volunteered to actually place security cameras everywhere ..but Your brother "Aregbesola" refused ..who does that??...you are all terrorist enablers...but its not my business..

All we know is that in the SE Region any Fulani herdsmen seen in the village forest is BUSHMEAT....YOU can take that to the Bank and deposit it!..

Yaribbaa..@afamed is the enemy within....a useless Fulani mongrel...spits!!

Afamed:

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho...protest In Ibadan by Malory: 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
They have "Landed" the enemies within...the miscreants that are actually Fulani Groomed mongrels that are sent to the SW to distablize the zone with their foolishness.

@afamed..your terrorist brother wahkili was released by "Unknown Gun Men" at IBADAN prisons, i hope you know that "IT MUST BE IPOB" abi?..I remember also that the "Governor" volunteered to actually place security cameras everywhere ..but Your brother "Aregbesola" refused ..who does that??...you are all terrorist enablers...but its not my business..

All we know is that in the SE Region any Fulani herdsmen seen in the village forest is BUSHMEAT....YOU can take that to the Bank and deposit it!..

Yaribbaa..@afamed is the enemy within....a useless Fulani mongrel...spits!!

He is irredeemable. He has my pity

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho...protest In Ibadan by IgweOfNnewi: 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
RuggedBiafran:

Hehehehehe

1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho...protest In Ibadan by RuggedBiafran: 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
This One Na pikin for the matter...
grin grin grin grin grin
IgweOfNnewi:
Hehehehehe
Re: Sunday Igboho...protest In Ibadan by Millimann: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Don't they know the road to Benin Republic?

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho...protest In Ibadan by techWriter3: 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
At the first shot now all of them will evacuate and Nigeriansho will wanna forgiven

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho...protest In Ibadan by OBALOLA55(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Afamed:

A F A M E D shockedcheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho...protest In Ibadan by Tobijays: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
Malory:
Nigeria is going to divide it might take time but yes it is definitely gon split
Re: Sunday Igboho...protest In Ibadan by Afamed: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Malory:
Tufiakwa. If only your people knew how you are disgracing them here. I shudder
Do you want to force your Fulani herdsmen conspiracy theories on others?

Sincerely ask yourself, how often did you hear the Fulani news since Igboho was arrested?
Re: Sunday Igboho...protest In Ibadan by epondudu: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Afamed:

Do you want to force your Fulani herdsmen conspiracy theories on others?

Sincerely ask yourself, how often did you hear the Fulani news since Igboho was arrested?
This is true oooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho...protest In Ibadan by mancoconut: 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
If one tire burst nearby now all of them will dissappear into the surrounding bushes thinking it's a gunshot, the Afonja miscreants can make themselves more useful by nominating someone based on popular vote to donate a kidney for Igboho Oosha.
Re: Sunday Igboho...protest In Ibadan by Terorislam: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
But is it true that many Yoruba Muslims have started demanding and defending oduduwa republic? Pls somebody should comfirm

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election: Apostle Omotosho Reveals Tinubu's Dilemma, Likely VP / Next President Must Come From The South, Makinde, S'W PDP Leaders Join Agitation / Dubai Will Be A Mud House If We Vote Peter Obi PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.