Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,782 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

I Am - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am (1617 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am by babe5120: 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2011
i am writing this not to get insults from NLs. i am cheating on my wife and everyday it gets worse.
i was born again and i love my wife so so much and sometimes i wonder how and why i do the things i do.
i really dont like the women i get involved with as my wife is more beautiful than them all.
all started when she became pregnant with our first child and could no longer meet my sexual needs, funny enough
a friend of ours fell prey (though she confessed of nursing having an affair with me to my wife and myself) and since then it as been an affair or something like that. becos of my vows to God and my wife, i have not uptil date had any actual penetration or kissing with any other woman. a year after our first baby, our marriage was coming back to what it used to be and all of a sudden, she got pregnant again and my extra marital activities have continued. has anyone come out of this before? i pray and ask to be forgiven daily and i think now i need some real talking. your input will be appreciated.
Re: I Am by teebaba78: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2011
move closer to GOD
Re: I Am by Energy48(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2011
babe5120:

i am writing this not to get insults from NLs. i am cheating on my wife and everyday it gets worse.
i was born again and i love my wife so so much and sometimes i wonder how and why i do the things i do.
i really dont like the women i get involved with as my wife is more beautiful than them all.
all started when she became pregnant with our first child and could no longer meet my sexual needs, funny enough
a friend of ours fell prey (though she confessed of nursing having an affair with me to my wife and myself) and since then it as been an affair or something like that. becos of my vows to God and my wife, i have not uptil date had any actual penetration or kissing with any other woman. a year after our first baby, our marriage was coming back to what it used to be and all of a sudden, she got pregnant again and my extra marital activities have continued. has anyone come out of this before? i pray and ask to be forgiven daily and i think now i need some real talking. your input will be appreciated.

Sounds like you have too much free time on your hands. Do you work? If so, it is not taxing you enough; get a second one. If you are too very busy, you would have little time for philandering.
Re: I Am by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 07, 2011
Man is a polygamous animal.Learn to deal with that!
Re: I Am by babyme1(f): 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2011
babe5120:

You said you are having affairs and at the same time no actual penetration or kissing with another woman. Can you explain that?
Re: I Am by Blazay(m): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2011
has anyone come out of this before?

Did Arnold Swartz not come out of 'it' after 14+ years? wink
Please, we are Africans. Since when did 'monogamy' become part of the African culture, even with all the fake religions imported to the shores of Africa? cheesy

i pray and ask to be forgiven daily and i think now i need some real talking.

Please, don't let those 'wayo' holy books fool ya. Your sins are your sins. No amount of 'Jesusing' of 'Jim Jonzing' can wipe them away. Love and live 'em all. kiss

your input will be appreciated.

You are welcome. So here goes: kiss

Please continue. People only become monogamous when they get tired of running around. . . Men especially! You have not committed any crimes. The most successful and peaceful marriages are those that have people in them with extra-marital affairs. . . openly or secretly aknowledged.

Everyone should have choice. . . no need for violence.

IF YOU OR THE OTHER PARTY DOES NOT LIKE IT. . . LEAVE! No need praying to deaf gods! kiss

Richvkunt:

Man is a polygamous animal. Learn to deal with that!

Gbam! I don't know why people keep killing themselve for NOTHING!
OP, yoo yeeear dat?
Marriage is an investment for your OLD age. . .you berra learn to love your wife and play with your girlfriends. You have the last 5 years of your life to be monogamous. . .when you are one foot in the grave. But you ain't gonna die a lonely, old cargo without someone to wake up to! Mwah! kiss

The people who preach a lot of 'Bible' toks. . .HAVE THE MOST MISERABLE RELATIONSHIPS AND MARRIAGES. . . .with a lot of diseases in search of cures. Please, don't join them o! Keep loving your wife. . . Her choice to stay or leave! Yours too. kiss
Re: I Am by dayokanu(m): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2011
Yes ooooo Blazay

Thats why I love you and want to phock you badly, Our H-enemies want to scatter us

Even the high flying Rep Anthony Weiner was caught yesterday
Re: I Am by Blazay(m): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2011
dayokanu:

Yes ooooo Blazay

Thats why I love you and want to phock you badly, Our H-enemies want to scatter us

Even the high flying Rep Anthony Weiner was caught yesterday

Ohhhhhhhhh God!!! angry

Bashorun Zfstranger. . . please, I am having a fantastic day. Stay in your corner!!!
Re: I Am by dayokanu(m): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2011
Yes I am having a fantastic day too only that my blockos is at attention since I saw your profile picture

Dont mind thos Okoro-ngbatic people like zstranger

Niger-Delta for life. Should we meet at Yembol? or where?
Re: I Am by ifyalways(f): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2011
No comment or advice for you. . .Just dont forget to play it safe.

Btwn If you cant stay faithful and committed with 1 woman why stress urself getting marriedĀ  ? why not stay single and do your thang without guilts et allĀ 
Re: I Am by babe5120: 11:41am On Jun 10, 2011
by no penetration, i mean i have not had actual sex with any other woman apart from my wife.
yes i have a very tasking job that makes me leave home early and i get back by 9pm.
i vowed never to have a sexual relationship with another woman before getting married.
i love my wife so much, i cant imagine going into another woman and still have sex with my wife.
i dont go chasing women, it just happens as they always come to me. as a matter of fact, i have not asked
out any of these women even recently at my workplace, a married woman.
Re: I Am by babyme1(f): 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2011
babe5120:

by no penetration, i mean i have not had actual sex with any other woman apart from my wife.
yes i have a very tasking job that makes me leave home early and i get back by 9pm.
i vowed never to have a sexual relationship with another woman before getting married.
i love my wife so much, i cant imagine going into another woman and still have sex with my wife.
i dont go chasing women, it just happens as they always come to me. as a matter of fact, i have not asked
out any of these women even recently at my workplace, a married woman.

How then do you have these affairs if you don't ask tham out nor have sex with them? Is is spiritually or something? undecided In my opinion you are not having an affair!
Re: I Am by Fhemmmy: 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2011
Energy48:

Sounds like you have too much free time on your hands. Do you work? If so, it is not taxing you enough; get a second one. If you are too very busy, you would have little time for philandering.

I think as a man if he help with taking care of the kid and taking care of the wife . . . He will be fine and wont have too much time to soil is Unroyal garments
Re: I Am by bomsilaga(m): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2011
i really help around the house with my kids in a way most men in this county will call stupid.
my wife also cannot fault my love for her as i give her the best of what i have and cannot have. i simply put her before any other including myself.
Re: I Am by Ishilove: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2011
Poster i don't undastand ur complain. U say you've never kissed or had sex with any woman besides your wife,but you are having extra marital affairs. How so? Is it that you are having sexual fantasies about other women? U are contradicting yourself,please clarify because i can't give u any further advise until i undastand what ur complaining about. As for those advising you to cheat on your wife,listen to them at your own peril. They won't be with you when sh*t hits the fan and you are left with nothing but pain,bitterness and regret. We all shall a/c for how we lived our lives INDIVIDUALLY. Don't let anybody give u bull poo advice about your life,because when the defining moment comes,u will stand ALONE. It is obvious your conscience is seriously judging you. Try to discipline your flesh with fasting and prayer,and rededicate your life to God. It won't be easy,but it can be done. God is alive and He answers prayers,i am a living witness
Re: I Am by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2011
poster, you haven't answered baby.me's question yet. all these MNB stories sef
Re: I Am by OAM4J: 4:39am On Jun 15, 2011
Pray more and avoid putting yourself in tempting situations.

BTW, What is stopping you from having sex with your pregnant wife?

(1) (Reply)

A Prayer for Ifyalways And Outstrip and others as well. / Very Difficult To Conceive Again / ..... ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.