Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Please Save My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Save My Wife (1031 Views)

Please Help Save My Marriage / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? / PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Save My Wife by Anfieldster(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
PLEASE SAVE MY WIFE

As some of you might be aware, my wife and son were amongst those involved in an accident few distance from Okene while traveling from Kabba to Benin for a wedding on Friday, November 5, 2021. The accident claimed 5 lives; amongst which was my Step mother, Mrs. Comfort Obahopo, my Wife's sister, Mrs. Titilope Owoyomi Giwa.

While my son had recovered and just going through routine check-up at Citi - Clinic, Lokoja my wife medical situation is yet to be resolved. We have moved from Okene Zonal Hospital where she was first admitted as an unconscious patient for a day + to FMC Lokoja, then to University Teaching Hospital, Gwagwalada and presently at Alliance Hospital, Garki Abuja where she's to undergo surgery immediately.

The surgery is to correct her vertebra bones that has rested on her Spinal cord, before physiotherapy process; then we wait on God to give her a possibility to walk again. The surgery is also to correct further damage to her body...and it is urgent!

The surgery is N2.5 million, while the other process is estimated to cost additional N1 million. All together, we need N3.5 million!!!

I hereby covet your supports:
1. To support us financial with any amount as we run around to raise the funds.
2. To pray for a successful surgery �
3. To petition heaven with your prayers that at the end of the whole process, my wife will be able to walk again.

So far we have spent little less than N1 million within the past 9 days in these four hospitals; monies that came from all our savings and donations from some personalities. We are presently financially exhausted and at our lowest ebb.

Please help save her life and give us a glimpse of hope that she will still use her leg again.

May God bless you all.

Boluwaji Obahopo

NOTE:
ACCOUNT DETAILS:
BOLUWAJI OBAHOPO
UBA, 2034447686.

Re: Please Save My Wife by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
I pray God in his infinite mercy grant your wife and other patients everlasting healing. Amen.
Re: Please Save My Wife by Anfieldster(m): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Catfishing:
I pray God in his infinite mercy grant your wife and other patients everlasting healing. Amen.
Amen. Thanks
Re: Please Save My Wife by anthonyuncle(m): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
God will heal and restore her.

i also pray that you will get all the help you need for her complete recovery

1 Like

Re: Please Save My Wife by Anfieldster(m): 5:03am On Nov 15, 2021
anthonyuncle:
God will heal and restore her.

i also pray that you will get all the help you need for her complete recovery
Amen.
Thanks a lot
Re: Please Save My Wife by Anfieldster(m): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2021
Thank you all for your show of concern.
God bless
Re: Please Save My Wife by Foodqueen(f): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
Sorry, are you the said journalist?
Re: Please Save My Wife by Anfieldster(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Foodqueen:
Sorry, are you the said journalist?
No, he is a family member
Re: Please Save My Wife by ImaIma1(f): 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
I pray for total recovery and funds for the surgery to be made available in Jesus name.
Re: Please Save My Wife by Anfieldster(m): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
ImaIma1:
I pray for total recovery and funds for the surgery to be made available in Jesus name.
Amen. Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Women Stepping Into Men's Shoes? / Is This Going To Be A Happy Home / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.