Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M (2480 Views)

For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? / What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? / Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by Greggyyy: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
I want something not flashy and fuel efficient ,with little cost of maintenance.
Corolla is quite common.
Please am open to advise.
Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by Ammishaddai: 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
Greggyyy:
I want something not flashy and fuel efficient ,with little cost of maintenance.
Corolla is quite common.
Bros, be wise and buy landed property. A car is not an asset , rather it's a liability that won't make you rich
Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Toyota matrix, Acura etc...with that budget, options are kind of limitless
Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by Greggyyy: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros, be wise and buy landed property. A car is not an asset , rather it's a liability that won't make you rich
I don't understand.
Thanks sir.
I already have investments.
I need something to move me around.

13 Likes

Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
2014 Toyota camry. Also very common.
Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by xpressionx(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Buy 2013 Honda Accord and thank me later

3 Likes

Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by Roysnickz: 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:

This is no doubt off the point. The guy asked for which car to buy and not for an advise to where to invest his money.

15 Likes

Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by Ammishaddai: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Roysnickz:

This is no doubt off the point. The guy asked for which car to buy and not for an advise to where to invest his money.
Advise him and stop coming into my mentions
Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by Greggyyy: 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
This Nairaland is funny.

4 Likes

Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by alphabbey1(m): 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
and when its raining, he should enter the land...

16 Likes

Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by Ammishaddai: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
alphabbey1:
...and when the car is old and outdated , he will sell it at the original value, abi? Abeg, no derail the guy thread. I have left him with his advisers
Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by chariisGRACE(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:

How you take know say him no get landed property?

5 Likes

Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by chariisGRACE(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Greggyyy:
Corolla is quite common.

Buy vintage Mercedes 230
Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by Ammishaddai: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
chariisGRACE:

...is there anything wrong with him getting more and securing a solid financial future for himself and his children? Anyway, that's not my problem. Just advise him and let my mentions rest biko
Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by Kingdemu: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
chariisGRACE:

You dey mind the bizibody?
Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by Kingdemu: 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
What stopping him getting more and securing a solid financial future. Anyway, that's not my problem. Just advise him and let my mentions rest biko
Did Nairaland appoint you it's resident unsolicited financial adviser? Or why are you poknosing into what is non of your business? If he needed financial advice on investing his money, he would've asked for that. What he wants is for you to advise him on a car to get with 5m or hold your peace cool

4 Likes

Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by buygala(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
...is there anything wrong with him getting more and securing a solid financial future for himself and his children? Anyway, that's not my problem. Just advise him and let my mentions rest biko

Oga investor, abeg send me just 10k for dia make i carry hold body smiley

Tenk

6 Likes

Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by alphabbey1(m): 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
...and when the car is old and outdated , he will sell it at the original value, abi? Abeg, no derail the guy thread. I have left him with his advisers
no stress urself. The kind vibe and connect you'll get with a car, you will see nothing of it from a land.... Your car will take you to places...

5 Likes

Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by yakflowz(m): 1:14am On Nov 15, 2021
You should narrow your choice down to either an suv or a salon and if possible your preferred brand. Then we can come in.

1 Like

Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by Greggyyy: 6:27am On Nov 15, 2021
yakflowz:
You should narrow your choice down to either an suv or a salon and if possible your preferred brand. Then we can come in.
A saloon.
I have been seeing corolla 2013 and matrix 2010 a lot.

1 Like

Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by Nezzjnr: 6:48am On Nov 15, 2021
alphabbey1:
You people won't kill someone cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by dopedan(m): 8:07am On Nov 15, 2021
Greggyyy:
Corolla is quite common.
Your best option
Es350 2008 naija used 1 month thumbstart, panoramic roof, navigation price is 4.4m
lagos
inspect and buy

1 Like

Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by dopedan(m): 8:09am On Nov 15, 2021
Front

Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by alphabbey1(m): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2021
dopedan:

Your best option
Es350 2008 naija used 1 month thumbstart, panoramic roof, navigation price is 4.4m
lagos
inspect and buy
4.4m for the naija used with android screen, not even factory screen!!!! Nothing someone will not see in this nairaland....

6 Likes

Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by PAQ(m): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Dont look at anything flashy, use your 5m and buy a toks Japanese car (preferably Toyota (Lexus)& Honda(Acura)of nothing less than 2012-2013-2014 year model. You'll get your moneys worth over the years to come, you'll only be doing regular maintenance rather than fixing expensive issues then when you have some more money and want to upgrade the cars resale value will still put a smile on your face.

4 Likes

Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by ehmmy11(m): 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
With your budget it’s impossible to get a not-so-flashy car.. cos all newer cars look good whether you like it or not ..

Honda Accord 2013-2015

Whatever you go for always keep small change on you for the men in black cool

dopedan:

Your best option
lagos
inspect and buy

This one heard 5m him ear stand like antenna 1month used ko 1 millennium used ni .. nonsense

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by Cumtroller: 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ammishaddai:

You are not wise. Is it your Money?

If you have nothing reasonable to say please keep quiet. You typed what was on your mind and now we all know you are a fool.

2 Likes

Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by Ammishaddai: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
[s]
Cumtroller:

You are not wise. Did he ask for your advise?

If you have nothing reasonable to say please keep quiet. You typed what was on your mind and now we all know you are a fool.
[/s]Bros , I didn't ask you to come into my mentions to display your daytime foolishness. If you can't provide the OP with advice regarding his heart desire , then stop derailing the thread with rants that don't even come close to a logical way of making a point
Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by Cumtroller: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s]Bros , I didn't ask you to come into my mentions to display your daytime foolishness. If you can't provide the OP with advice regarding his heart desire , then stop derailing the thread with rants that don't even come close to a logical way of making a point

You sound very pained. Next time learn to shut your mouth if you have nothing to say. Stop advertising the fact that you are a fool.
Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by Ammishaddai: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2021
Cumtroller:

You sound very pained. Next time learn to shut your mouth if you have nothing to say. Stop advertising the fact that you are a fool.

I can see you're being more stupid than necessary. Anyway, let me not engage you further before people start ranking on the same level as you
Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by Cumtroller: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I can see you're being more stupid than necessary. Anyway, let me not engage you further before people start ranking on the same level as you

Fool!!!!

Nor be say you get landed property sef.

@ OP, please buy and enjoy your ride. No let person wey no get anything for this life dey follow you talk.

3 Likes

Re: What Car Can A Young Guy Get With A Budget Of 5M by Dozieson(m): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2021
Go for Benz my brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mazda Or Toyota / Advice Needed: Shock Absorber For My Camry 2008 V6 / More Facts About Obdii Scanning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.