Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs (29527 Views)

Rapid Response Intercepts Busload Of Illicit Drugs, reject N500,000 bribe / Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo / 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by asanausana91: 1:01am On Nov 17, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
I tut they said southeast is landlocked.. So where is this drug coming in from?
see question, are you sure you are not under the influence of the same thing we are talking about?

4 Likes

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by asanausana91: 1:07am On Nov 17, 2021
olisaEze:
Someone mentioned it to me just yesterday that this drug is now a big issue in Anambra State, and I’m wondering why the self appointed protectors of Igboland (IPOB) have not smashed the drug ring. Maybe they’re the ones raising funds through it, who knows! Whatever the case, the government is not going to do much about it. Seeing as their maths is 97% & 5%. It is down to the Igbo to save their young or watch their future burn with a gas lighter.
do you want the government to destroy Igbo business? Do you want them to say buhari hate igbos that is why he is destroying Igbo businesses?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Segun2222: 1:23am On Nov 17, 2021
Golan007:

Crystal Meth is the rave in the East as we speak.
i thought it's really expensive than other common illegal substance, most people i see doing it are just touts i wonder how they can afford when all they do is beg for food and money all day
Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Segun2222: 1:41am On Nov 17, 2021
Golan007:

Even cocaine is available locally.
really? or they import the ingredients and produce locally? they say coca paste using to make cocaine only grows in South America
Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Diamondcluster1: 2:27am On Nov 17, 2021
Please I need Mpuru Mmiri, I need purpura mariri mororo too
Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Diamondcluster1: 2:28am On Nov 17, 2021
Please I need Mpuru Mmiri, I need purpura miriri too
Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by etrange: 2:48am On Nov 17, 2021
descarado:

Which one is mkpuru mmili?
As in hailstones shocked shocked
Hailstones? Lmao...

We are talking about C10H15N (aka meth).

1 Like

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Diamondcluster1: 2:51am On Nov 17, 2021
Mpuru Mmiri addicts come forward let me help you, I will buy you motor, I will take you to London, I will buy you skushi I will buy you Morocco

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Diamondcluster1: 2:52am On Nov 17, 2021
etrange:

Hailstones? Lmao...
May you be great
We are talking about C10H15N (aka meth).
Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Orpe7(m): 3:12am On Nov 17, 2021
aryzgreat:
Igbos tackle their issue head on. No time to wait for govt.

Kudos to d PG

That's why we still have a large number of them trying to traffic drugs
If u can't traffic it, na to sell am for indigenes
grin

2 Likes

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Saefgg: 3:16am On Nov 17, 2021
Lol

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by airsaylongcome: 3:22am On Nov 17, 2021
Emergingnation:
And you go dey buy am, No one force you to buy am now grin grin

E funny o. Nobi una brothers and cousins dey buy am for East and nobody force them. Why the Umunna come dey force dem not to take am na. If e good for una to sell then it is good for una small brothers at home to consume

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Teejay13(m): 4:00am On Nov 17, 2021
Hope the ban is for real though. Because I trust my Nigerian government in times of implementing of law.

It is one thing to set up a law and it is another thing to follow up on it grin grin grin
Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by dokyOloye: 4:13am On Nov 17, 2021
vanbonattel:
Good

Many other states and towns will never do this, they will stay there throwing blames around.
Especially abokki.
Dem go still find a way to blame Igbos when they know that if dem no see tramadol swallow dem go sniff lizard poo or soakaway fumes.
Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Usteen(m): 4:19am On Nov 17, 2021
aryzgreat:
Igbos tackle their issue head on. No time to wait for govt.

Kudos to d PG

This is our own true government.

1 Like

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by dingbang(m): 4:23am On Nov 17, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
I tut they said southeast is landlocked.. So where is this drug coming in from?
it could be made locally. If you are good in chemistry.

See link below.
https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/methamphetamine/how-methamphetamine-manufactured

1 Like

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by kkonyeji(m): 4:35am On Nov 17, 2021
Pvin:
So much talk about this hard drug yet I have not seen it in real life nor have I seen someone taking it.

Don't know if I'm alone in this.

Me too
Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by johnsmhelia15(m): 4:41am On Nov 17, 2021
slowice:
This is why I love my igbo people... We don't tolerate stupidity, especially if it affects our collective well being
You don't tolerate stupidity but you guys are the number one drug exporters and importers in the world.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 17, 2021
Golan007:
But they love selling it to others.

you want buy?

1 Like

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Golan007: 5:07am On Nov 17, 2021
atarapa:
you want buy?

I hear it is in demand in the East.

You would find your customers there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Elidrisy20: 6:06am On Nov 17, 2021
I just set reason,say if you suck this mkpuru nmiri for gari e go make sense embarassed
Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:28am On Nov 17, 2021
asanausana91:
see question, are you sure you are not under the influence of the same thing we are talking about?

Lol that's an expensive joke
Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by iyke2frankeze: 6:37am On Nov 17, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Rubbish and baby factory criminals

A product of rape speaking.
Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by IgweOfNnewi: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2021
iyke2frankeze:

A product of rape speaking.
Good for your father
Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by tujays(m): 6:45am On Nov 17, 2021
Golan007:

grin grin grin Na karma no worries dem children children will consume it for all the lives they have destroyed and are still destroying with their illicit drugs business.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 17, 2021
Golan007:

Igbos are bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by yahmohy27: 7:00am On Nov 17, 2021
todaynewsreview:
The Umudioka Improvement Union of Anambra State has proscribed the sales and consumption of illicit drugs and substances in the Community.

In a Press Release, the Union warn those still undertaking such business to desist forthwith as they'll go all out to arrest and prosecute them henceforth with support of the relevant security agencies.

Below is a copy of the Press Release

Nice one next is Lagos to follow suit

2 Likes

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Tennessee85: 7:02am On Nov 17, 2021
slowice:
This is why I love my igbo people... We don't tolerate stupidity, especially if it affects our collective well being
But you tolerate it when your children sell it to destroy the lives of people in South Africa, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, since that one doesn't affect your "collective well being," right?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by tomiwa1989(m): 7:26am On Nov 17, 2021
The youth that we see today is a byproduct and a reflection of there father

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Killed My Mother After Taking Sachet Alcohol – Suspect / How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report / Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.