Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs (29528 Views)

Rapid Response Intercepts Busload Of Illicit Drugs, reject N500,000 bribe / Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo / 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by CoolAmbience(m): 7:33am On Nov 17, 2021
aryzgreat:
Igbos tackle their issue head on. No time to wait for govt.

Kudos to d PG

My town did same yesterday, issuing a ban on sale and consumption of mkpurummiri and all illicit drugs.

Drug abuse is a ticking time bomb.

2 Likes

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by kelly72: 7:34am On Nov 17, 2021
Golan007:
But they love selling it to others.

Do you like buying it?
Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Jonegonu: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2021
What do expect from a region where Indian ham is sold in the streets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Peterkakus: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2021
Was there no time illicit drugs are ban Nigeria and state wise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by slowice(m): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2021
Tennessee85:
But you tolerate it when your children sell it to destroy the lives of people in South Africa, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, since that one doesn't affect your "collective well being," right?

Hell yeah.... So?
Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by slowice(m): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2021
johnsmhelia15:

You don't tolerate stupidity but you guys are the number one drug exporters and importers in the world.

Hell yeah... So?
Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by slowice(m): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2021
aribisala0:
You always talk anyhow?

So issuing a stupid statement has now fixed the problem?

Una neva see anytin
What you sow you will surely reap 100 fold

Stupidity is engrave in you. That's the community's little effort to do what's right.... It may not solve the problem but it shows the people's stand on the issue and emphasize the fact that they won't tolerate such gutter behaviour in their mist. Such effort must be commended but I don't expect a fool to know this grin

1 Like

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Patrioticman007(m): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2021
vibratingpenis:

You have been living with karma all since in your life and you birthed no eyes,
Your prophet mohammed first is worthless and useless to have used drugs opium to high to script the useless and hopeless religion that now gives you sleepless nights. Your people now eat grass, fuq goats, defile cows, force child marriage, rape, they are bandits and terrorists. All these are products of islam according to the worthless stupid and nymphomaniac lunatic mohammed.
Your homes are replica of afghanistan but no the east is your problem, let your terrorist government allow us go na, no, as parasites and agents of backwardness you are scared you'll all perish if we leave. Oga you, your people just like your religion and prophet are all worthless if not why didn't afghans stay in their country, and that is exactly how you almajiris want to turn this country into, it won't work.

Vibrating penis aka Mkpurumiri user ,Karma has already gotten hold of you & your generation deal with that. That the insult & lies about the number 1 on the list of 100 greatest men that ever lived the face of earth, shows your delusional mental capacity.

1 Like

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Vibrating penis aka Mkpurumiri user ,Karma has already gotten hold of you & your generation deal with that. That the insult & lies about the number 1 on the list of 100 greatest men that ever lived the face of earth, shows your delusional mental capacity.
You had time to engage an animal?
Who brings in religion into contemporary issues aside an slowpoke high on Meth The moment he mentioned the most exalted
Muhammad (saw) You should've left him Alone
It goes to show that he cannot engage in any discussion that requires in-depth thinking due to so much intake of that shit
A lot of people globally have been rendered useless because of the activities of some dubious people that feel money should be made even at the expense of human lives and wellbeing.
In Jos that I'm familiar with there're countless of such people whom have rendered Hausa and plateau boys useless due to their heartless desire to make money and live their usual lives of oppression by the way who feels oppressed by flamboyant display of wealth gotten through life damaging means if not Greedy fellows

2 Likes

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2021
Golan007:

I hear it is in demand in the East.

You would find your customers there.

lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by OkukoIgbo: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Do you know what gave him fame?
Your honest guess is as good as mine... terrorism, he is the father, patron and grand patron of terrorists.
Remember it was rapist tendencies that got him rat poison that made die like rabid dog, foaming from the mouth with seizures.
Remember he was busy robbing caravans, beheading those who won't accept his cursed forged religion.
No wonder God never allowed to decay in the ground but was digested by the digestive juices of pigs.

Remember it is a coward attitude calling for my ban when am telling you the truth. I know you know about islamist bombing of uganda, those islamist were replicating things that please the lunatic allah according to the terror manual quoran by same opium abuser mohammed. Thank you.
Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Ifesinachi22(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2021
Pvin:
So much talk about this hard drug yet I have not seen it in real life nor have I seen someone taking it.

Don't know if I'm alone in this.

I thought it was cocaine the first time i saw it. They told me it's meth. I didn't understand them.

They can spend up to 1hour preparing the stuff before it's ready for inhaling.

One lighter is condemned for every round of smoke.
One spiral electric bulb is condemned too.
Plus the cost of buying the substance itself

2 Likes

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by ArewaNorth: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2021
thatigboman1:
hisbah can ban whatever they want to ban.
But u can't ban alcohol in kano and join in the sharing of VAT on alcohol collected from lagos and rivers. U can't eat your cake and have it, mai shan kwaya. U ban alcohol in kano but leave hard drugs. Hausa people can smoke anything to get high including melted rubber and cow dung.
Pls come back after meth hangover...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Sholaco: 11:03am On Nov 17, 2021
They should also ban them from exporting heroin, sedatives and other hard drugs

2 Likes

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by slowice(m): 11:10am On Nov 17, 2021
Tingotoe:
But you tolerated IPOB now isn't that stupidity of the highest order?

Ipob is not same as boko haram, oga go buy sense
Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Tingotoe: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2021
slowice:

Ipob is not same as boko haram, oga go buy sense
Of course they are not the same but they are both terrorists and thats the point
Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by slowice(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tingotoe:
Of course they are not the same but they are both terrorists and thats the point

Lol, terrorists?How's Mars? You re welcome but let me educate on this, ipob is not a terrorist group.... Ask UN
Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Tingotoe: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
slowice:

Lol, terrorists?How's Mars? You re welcome but let me educate on this, ipob is not a terrorist group.... Ask UN
Nigeria is sovereign nation and the UN can't tell us who is a terrorist to us and who is not. By the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, IPOB is a proscribed terrorist group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by thatigboman1: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
ArewaNorth:

Pls come back after meth hangover...
arewanorth mai shan kwaya
Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by slowice(m): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tingotoe:
Nigeria is sovereign nation and the UN can't tell us who is a terrorist to us and who is not. By the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, IPOB is a proscribed terrorist group.

Now I see why bandits aren't terrorists... Since the government think you re an Internet fraudster then that's exactly what you re. Enjoy your sars
Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Pvin: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

I thought it was cocaine the first time i saw it. They told me it's meth. I didn't understand them.

They can spend up to 1hour preparing the stuff before it's ready for inhaling.

One lighter is condemned for every round of smoke.
One spiral electric bulb is condemned too.
Plus the cost of buying the substance itself

All this stress when they are not trying to be the Most High

1 Like

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by ArewaNorth: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
thatigboman1:
arewanorth mai shan kwaya
Still not over? Stop taking that thing, is very dangerous to health!
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report / Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) / How I Killed My Mother After Taking Sachet Alcohol – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.