Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,866 members, 7,862,866 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed (53245 Views)

Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / Divorced Wife Stabs Ex-Husband's Wife To Death In Ondo / Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Nicerazor(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2021
Op pls don’t corrupt people’s brain with this your grammatical blunder: I have read this story over and over again and it’s contradictory and misleading.
Go school you say biro too heavy but you de carry bag of cement grin
Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by chccho(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2021
rita25:
good for him if all 2nd wives and side chick can be killing men like this e for too good.after 1st wife will suffer they will go and bring one jezebel to come and enjoy the sweat......REST IN PIECES IDIAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By their posts u will know them.. Even Nairaland might have killers here

1 Like

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by muheeb01(m): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2021
Hmmm always control your anger
Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Benwallt(m): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2021
I thought it is a taboo to cheat in that state. Make una dey deceive unasef
Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by BABANGBALI: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2021
I thought they said Edo women no dey cheat on their husbands. Bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by treatise: 11:52am On Nov 15, 2021
Abujaexpress:
It was a tale of tears and wailings in Ivhiogbe quarters of Jattu, headquarters of Uzairue Clan of Etsako West Local Government Area of Edo State, as a cheating wife stabbed her husband, one Abdulrasheed Dagana to death after he caught her in their matrimonial bed having intimacy with another man.

The incidence happened yesterday, 13 November, 2021 when the young man, Tipper driver came back from work unexpectedly to behold his wife naked with another man inside their matrimonial room.

The man attempted to wrestle with the wife's lover, but the wife had join forces with the lover and stabbed her young husband. The man bleeder profusely on the way to the hospital where he died a few minutes later.

https://dailytrust.com/wife-stabs-husband-to-death-after-catching-her-with-another-man-in-edo

The future is female. I advise men never to engage a competitor when caught red-handed with his partner or wife ; even if she's arrested people would still woo her in her confinement. It's not worth dying for.

1 Like

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Samakinsyomex(m): 11:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Lastmankc:
The fool killed her husband bc of a side cock.These are some of the reasons why most men preferred to be baby Papa.Guys,fear fair ladies,they are more dangerous than the devil.
Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by ayubaski: 11:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Chai, jattu my hometown
Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by BABANGBALI: 11:54am On Nov 15, 2021
rita25:
good for him if all 2nd wives and side chick can be killing men like this e for too good.after 1st wife will suffer they will go and bring one jezebel to come and enjoy the sweat......REST IN PIECES IDIAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you must be a fokn beast in human skin. No wonder you’re fokn ugly and frustrated
Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by nesgeeek(m): 11:58am On Nov 15, 2021
hmmmmm.... isorite.
Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by MNDY(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
hmmmmmm for cheating and murder ?
No naa she deserves to die too

That's such a CapitalPunisher thing to say.
Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Dominion791(m): 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
He had two wives one of the wives had two husbands
Games over he dies
Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Richvibes1997: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Show me true love,in this generation and I will show you a peeing chicken �
Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Jman06(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
But why do some men use their hands to invite trouble for themselves In this time and age, someone is still marrying two wives Like one is not enough trouble already

Nonsense and polygamy!
Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Passionate888: 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
With all these killings and cheating going on in marriage nowadays, it's best I wash my hands off anything called marriage.
The future is a cheat
Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Abujaexpress: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
BABANGBALI:
I thought they said Edo women no dey cheat on their husbands. Bunch of hypocrites!
There are consequences if the few renegades cheat on thier husbands and one of the consequences is what this very cheating in issue has brought on the woman, although with the man being a victim too.

There disastrous consequences, EXCEPT if the marriage was not consumated properly, meaning if they there was no bride price of formal rites.

1 Like

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by BluntCrazeMan: 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Abujaexpress:
It was a tale of tears and wailings in Ivhiogbe quarters of Jattu, headquarters of Uzairue Clan of Etsako West Local Government Area of Edo State, as a cheating wife stabbed her husband, one Abdulrasheed Dagana to death after he caught her in their matrimonial bed having intimacy with another man.

The incidence happened yesterday, 13 November, 2021 when the young man, Tipper driver came back from work unexpectedly to behold his wife naked with another man inside their matrimonial room.

The man attempted to wrestle with the wife's lover, but the wife had join forces with the lover and stabbed her young husband. The man bleeder profusely on the way to the hospital where he died a few minutes later.

https://dailytrust.com/wife-stabs-husband-to-death-after-catching-her-with-another-man-in-edo
The Future Is What Again??
Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Abujaexpress: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
ayubaski:
Chai, jattu my hometown
Your women are becoming something else in Etsako. They are competing with Okpella women in unholy behaviours

1 Like

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Abujaexpress: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
Benwallt:
I thought it is a taboo to cheat in that state. Make una dey deceive unasef
It a taboo with great consequences, except if they were just live-in-lovers, that if they were not legally and properly married
Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Truvelisback(m): 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
The man should have just left the house quietly. No be everything u go show power.
Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Yoighaman(m): 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
chicoMX:
grin

NwaAmaikpe should be a course on its own or topic to be discussed in our mental facilities.

One of the most brilliant minds on Nairaland.
Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by oglalasioux(m): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
With all these killings and cheating going on in marriage nowadays, it's best I wash my hands off anything called marriage.

Best decision ever. Marriage and religion; 2 biggest scams ever.
Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by chicoMX(m): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
grin Everyone knows this
Yoighaman:

One of the most brilliant minds on Nairaland.
Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Kdon2: 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
Abujaexpress:

Na dem! Adultery is generational curse to Edo people!
Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Youngthug69(m): 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
Omo oba cool

Two things I fear in dis world.

1# God first
Then
2# woman

Anyway wertin even concern niggar like wit marriage abi relationship,,,jst do my normal do then we move

Baby mama on my mind

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Youngthug69(m): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
Youngthug69:
Omo oba cool

Two things I fear in dis world.

1# God first
Then
2# woman

Anyway wertin even concern niggar like me wit marriage abi relationship,,,jst do my normal do then we move on.

Baby mama on my mind

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Daisy1111: 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
chicoMX:
grin

NwaAmaikpe should be a course on its own or topic to be discussed in our mental facilities.
The guy mention all the clans in uzarue(etsako) my village is there sef.
Well,the rumour is true.

1 Like

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by Greenlight123: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
It happened in jattu I stay in auchi women are wicked sometimes especially the yellow ones

1 Like

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by CALCULUS16: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
The bottomless hole has swallowed so many people in the world. Having one wife doesnt guarantee faithfulness in marriage likewisd polygamy. But, my prayer is that we that are keeping ourself pure till marriage will not marry LovePeddler in saint attire. One hood for one hood. if it is more than that, that one na hoodlum in marriage

1 Like

Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by when2(f): 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Where are the men supporting polygamy, what do you have to say about this case?
Re: Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed by when2(f): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tannhauser:
grin

Stop the marriage scam una no hear.
When will sil.ly men realise that the only reason women get married these days is just to have a roof over their heads, an ediot to pay the bills and father their numerous basta.rd children while providing a cover of respectability for them to carry out their olo.sho business.

It seems you are a product of such marriages.
Chai! Sorry. I can feel your pain.
But I want to let you know that some men are enjoying their marriage. Don't use your regga and spoil another person's blues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services / White Woman Scatters Nigerian Woman's Goods In Her Shop In Dublin (Video) / Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.