Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,946 members, 7,855,838 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' (58776 Views)

I Helped Officer To Urinate In The Toilet and He attempted To Rape Me - Woman / Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) / New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by SeriouslySense(m): 12:49am On Nov 15, 2021
We have very good people, with very good hearts.

I think we all have some problems and we should learn to recognize what our bad traits are, and overcome such.

I myself have negative traits, but I recognized them and threw them out the window. Let's all learn to recognize the bad things in us, and to throw them away.

It does not make any sense to me, but her housemate had a lot of insecurities and baggage, she should also be helped by a psychologist in addition to any penalties. That terrible, sending a male to rape a female

Agugbadin:
God must have regreted that he created blacks, the heart of black men and women is desperately wicked. Please post the picture of Bukky on this forum so that everyone will be aware of her and be careful.
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by dasparrow: 1:16am On Nov 15, 2021
Later now, somebody will tell me Nigerians are generally good people. They are not! Don't trust people easily.
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by OBALOLA55(m): 1:32am On Nov 15, 2021
Lakside1955:
Well, I was actually raped by three girls at the age of 16 of which I was disvirgined, whom they are my classmates in secondary school, after so many attempts to woo me

BROS I NOR COME UNDERSTAND YOU AND ALHAJI LIE MUHAMMED WHO GO WEAR THIS CROWNgrin
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by IkpuMmadu: 4:02am On Nov 15, 2021
Bukola why did you backstab the person that accommodated you by bringing rapist
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by assent: 4:09am On Nov 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
This is bad I must say but,

The future hiring or paying rapists to beat and possibly rape a fellow future is badder.

Eye yam cumming abeg

FutureIsFemale needs to see this
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Cubeman: 7:52am On Nov 15, 2021
A friend helps; friends implicate.
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2021
Your housemaid have seen much of your unclothedness and she was hungry for it. She wished she's a man and Daz why she asked her guy to rape and probably make a video of you. She would have enjoyed watching the video but your luck has denied her.
Honestly, it was ur unclothedness that enticed her, especially your abunan
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Ihaveleftnaija: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2021
This is pure wickedness. May all perpetrators suffer untold humiliation of their own.
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by meneski(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2021
The future is full of conspiracy!!!
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by dalass(f): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
We need to be suspicious of everyone now
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Hassanmaye(m): 6:53am On Nov 16, 2021
TheWolfen:
What these Jezebel spirit infected women cannot do does not exist ..
Who knows what she told her criminal boyfriend that one SIMPly just choose to revenge for her...
These Jezebels are manipulative, play mind games to get whatever they want and can never admit to be wrong...

Look at how she get back at this young man that tried to escape her trap..
You can never please them. One hell of a bitter and unforgiving person.
There are many people with this kinda spirit.
They can never admit to commit wrong
Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Hassanmaye(m): 6:54am On Nov 16, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
This is bad I must say but,

The future hiring or paying rapists to beat and possibly rape a fellow future is badder.

Eye yam cumming abeg
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Hassanmaye(m): 6:55am On Nov 16, 2021
Cerebellum:
Human being ehn

The Future is Femail ehnnn...

l
Lol I have started believing now daughters of Jezebel are not smiling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) / Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] / Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.