Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video) (2805 Views)

Allison Madueke Released On Bail In London (Video With Bodyguards) / Reno Omokri Clash With Tinubu Supporters In London (video) / Leah Sharibu: British Man Protests On The Streets Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video) by Gists24: 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
BREAKING: Nigerians call to Charge a British Canvassing "Buhari is Dead" in London (Video)

Nigerians have called to charge to court a British National over a statement "Buhari is Dead" said during a rally in London.

An emanated clip has indicated moment a Brit who was spotted in a solidarity March with members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) made the claim.

Watch: https://news.google.com/s/CBIwt_KPz0U?sceid=NG:en&sceid=NG:en&r=11&oc=1

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
how much did they pay the donkey to say this statement?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video) by omenkaLives(m): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ipob throwing money into bottomless pits.

I guess with this, Buhari would free the bleached skunk holed up in a dingy DSS dungeon. I see all these as the final thrashing of a dying donkey. cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video) by ejighikemeuwa: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
omenkaLives:

I guess with this, Buhari would free the bleached skunk holes up in a dingy DSS dungeon. I see all these as the final thrashing of a dying donkey. cheesy
foolish talkers every where !

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video) by RuggedBiafran: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
All press is Good press ..zombie you should know that ...Something is about to Happen that will shock you miscreants totally ...then the referendum will come and IGBO/BIAFRANS/IPOB will leave the shit-stain of a Country zombie PIGs like you adore!!...Spits!!

omenkaLives:

I guess with this, Buhari would free the bleached skunk holes up in a dingy DSS dungeon. I see all these as the final thrashing of a dying donkey. cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video) by Wawelexy(m): 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mumu man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video) by johnmartus(m): 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
Ipob has paid this one to do dirty job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video) by Christistruth00: 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
johnmartus:
Ipob has paid this one to do dirty job.

Well since their Supleme Leader is Secure in Jail they needed to waste the donation money on something else in their desperation for attention

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video) by DeMekus: 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
How is the man wrong? Buhari is better dead than alive. Blame it on IPOB again but it's the truth. Buhari is as dead as his brainless zombies.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video) by Adiola(f): 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Something is about to happen
Re: BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video) by Broveens42(m): 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
Adiola:
Something is about to happen

I can feel it

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video) by Allsouls: 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
Since Malami updated 7 count charges & include that Kanu called Buhari idiot but refuse to include that Kanu said Buhari is dead & buried in Saudi was when I know that something is fishy somewhere, that they are hiding something.
They included the feather weight but refuse to include heavy weight, I concluded that true Buhari is dead.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video) by adamsmith914: 12:03am On Nov 15, 2021
DeMekus:
How is the man wrong? Buhari is better dead than alive. Blame it on IPOB again but it's the truth. Buhari is as dead as his brainless zombies.
Dead Indeed, You know like Baba Loafers? The price is your papa’s salary for the whole year.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video) by adamsmith914: 12:08am On Nov 15, 2021
Allsouls:
Since Malami updated 7 count charges & include that Kanu called Buhari idiot but refuse to include that Kanu said Buhari is dead & buried in Saudi was when I know that something is fishy somewhere, that they are hiding something.
They included the feather weight but refuse to include heavy weight, I concluded that true Buhari is dead.
No wonder you are an unrepentant Failure? Dull soul, Just imagine a dead man apprehended your supreme leader ikenga lion of the east just like a cub? I guess this must be a case of a dead Buhari is stronger than a living Nnamdi Kanu? What a shame, Empty Barrels.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video) by adamsmith914: 12:12am On Nov 15, 2021
DeMekus:
I want to believe that you have been suffering proper since 2015?, no joy for you till @ least 2031, you will weep in Nigeria, society will never bless an ingrate like you.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video) by Clementoons: 12:49am On Nov 15, 2021
God is angry with sinners everyday, and they are prone to dying at anytime.
repent JESUS is knocking the door of your heart. Renounce all your sinful practices and come to JESUS. You cannot get to heaven without SALVATION
Re: BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:23am On Nov 15, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
All press is Good press ..zombie you should know that ...Something is about to Happen that will shock you miscreants totally ...then the referendum will come and IGBO/BIAFRANS/IPOB will leave the shit-stain of a Country zombie PIGs like you adore!!...Spits!!

White substance at work

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video) by Thepolo999(m): 7:14am On Nov 15, 2021
You WISH cheesy
Re: BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video) by tooth4tooth: 7:32am On Nov 15, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

White substance at work
You mean meth grin grin.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video) by Tofax: 7:47am On Nov 15, 2021
Gists24:
BREAKING: Nigerians call to Charge a British Canvassing "Buhari is Dead" in London (Video)

Nigerians have called to charge to court a British National over a statement "Buhari is Dead" said during a rally in London.

An emanated clip has indicated moment a Brit who was spotted in a solidarity March with members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) made the claim.

Watch: https://news.google.com/s/CBIwt_KPz0U?sceid=NG:en&sceid=NG:en&r=11&oc=1

I don't understand why the government didn't include this charge (that Buhari is dead) against the terrorist. Its a weighty allegation that can send him to life imprisonment.
Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytlVRos5bLg&feature=youtu.be
Re: BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video) by Madmohamed1: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2021
omenkaLives:

I guess with this, Buhari would free the bleached skunk holed up in a dingy DSS dungeon. I see all these as the final thrashing of a dying donkey. cheesy
shut up go and see Benue people from Fulani terrorist coward
Re: BREAKING: British Man Canvasses "Buhari Is Dead" In London (video) by Emergingnation(m): 8:18am On Nov 15, 2021
omenkaLives:
[sz]Ipob throwing money into bottomless pits.

I guess with this, Buhari would free the bleached skunk holed up in a dingy DSS dungeon. I see all these as the final thrashing of a dying donkey. cheesy[/s]
Attention seeking stunts .... Spewing trashed as usual.... Cowardic Afonja Masquerading good people of Benue

(1) (Reply)

President Peter Obi Visits Authur Eze / EL-RUFAI THREATENS NIGERIA MILITARY IF THEY REMOVE FULANI INVADERS!!!! / Flood, Bad Roads Grind Lagos To A Halt - Can It Be Solved If Yes When? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.