Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Will You Ever Stop Coming To Nairaland? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Will You Ever Stop Coming To Nairaland? (850 Views)

How Did You Come Across Nairaland, what brought you to Nairaland??? / How Addicted Are You To Nairaland / Don’t Miss This Video-take Her To My Chamber, I’m Coming To Make Her Cum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Ever Stop Coming To Nairaland? by philus66(m): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hey guys do you ever think that a day would come when you will stop coming to Nairaland to read news and get entertained or is it you and nairaland for life?
Re: Will You Ever Stop Coming To Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
I think I will especially when I'm married.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Ever Stop Coming To Nairaland? by Haryhomyidhey(f): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
philus66:
Hey guys do you ever think that a day would come when you will stop coming to Nairaland to read news and get entertained or is it you and nairaland for life?
Yeah sure. And the day is very near when i would just deactivate this account. Lolzz

1 Like

Re: Will You Ever Stop Coming To Nairaland? by Haryhomyidhey(f): 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
I think I will especially when I'm married.
@iyaebe, please not everyone here must know you are not married or if i should say you are still searching. Do you want to marry from nairaland ni?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Ever Stop Coming To Nairaland? by garriAndsugar: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
Yeah sure. And the day is very near when i would just deactivate this account. Lolzz
grin.. prove me wrong..
.if you deactivate you go still create new account..
Re: Will You Ever Stop Coming To Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
@iyaebe, please not everyone here must know you are not married or if i should say you are still searching. Do you want to marry from nairaland ni?
My pastor told me my husband is from nairaland, he even mentioned his monika but the idiot has been on redpill thread and refused to leave there.

1 Like

Re: Will You Ever Stop Coming To Nairaland? by Haryhomyidhey(f): 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
My pastor told me my husband is from nairaland, he even mentioned his monika but the idiot has been on redpill thread and refused to leave there.
shocked
Iyaebe:
Lol, okay then. May you find him o. But your picture is not on your profile maybe if he sees it he can PM you.
Re: Will You Ever Stop Coming To Nairaland? by Haryhomyidhey(f): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
garriAndsugar:

grin.. prove me wrong..
.if you deactivate you go still create new account..
Wetin i dey find? Am even fed up of it so if i deactivate it, i will never create another one.
Re: Will You Ever Stop Coming To Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
:oLol, okay then. May you find him o. But your picture is not on your profile maybe if he sees it he can PM you.
He has seen my pictures, the annoying part is that he once quoted one of my comments saying he pity the unfortunate man that'll marry me,I cried all through that night.He carried redpill on his head like his life depends on it.Very heartbreaking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Ever Stop Coming To Nairaland? by Ungodly: 12:36am On Nov 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
He has seen my pictures, the annoying part is that he once quoted one of my comments saying he pity the unfortunate man that'll marry me,I cried all through that night.He carried redpill on his head like his life depends on it.Very heartbreaking.
lmao that’s pitiful
Re: Will You Ever Stop Coming To Nairaland? by wordapostle(m): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
I visit NL daily when I'm bored or on transit. One of the major things I hate about NL is the sexual content is becoming too much and the rate at which mods push it to front page is alarming.

Jesus is still the way.
Re: Will You Ever Stop Coming To Nairaland? by Haryhomyidhey(f): 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
Awwwnn, so sorry about that sis....
Re: Will You Ever Stop Coming To Nairaland? by Haryhomyidhey(f): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ungodly:
lmao that’s pitiful
I swear it is.
Re: Will You Ever Stop Coming To Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
Awwwnn, so sorry about that sis....
Funny, just joking
Re: Will You Ever Stop Coming To Nairaland? by Haryhomyidhey(f): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
Funny, just joking
ok then, happy sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Ever Stop Coming To Nairaland? by jideofor48q: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
cheesy
Re: Will You Ever Stop Coming To Nairaland? by uthlaw: 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
why you so concern about this redpill?
Re: Will You Ever Stop Coming To Nairaland? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
uthlaw:
why you so concern about this redpill?
Because I wish to end the redpill
Re: Will You Ever Stop Coming To Nairaland? by uthlaw: 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Because I wish to end the redpill
why,what bad about it?

(1) (Reply)

Naira Landers Suggest A Name For Nigeria / How To Call The Police / Backseat Driver / Puns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.