Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

The Best Way To Beat The INFLATION - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Best Way To Beat The INFLATION (249 Views)

Beat The Market Maker (btmm Trading) Made Easy!!! / What Are Your Investment Plans In Order To Beat The Inflation / I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Beat The INFLATION by Louincossy: 12:19am On Nov 15, 2021
This is not the time to keep your money lying in the bank.

We all know about the CBN annoucement that it will stop giving out forex to Bureau the change operators.

If you are conversant with the money market, I am sure you know the implication of this on the inflation rate.

You will also know that as the inflation rate increases, the more the value of your money in the bank depreciates.

A million naira in the bank in January 2021 is just a little above 500k in Nov 2021.

So you see, at the end of the day, money lying in the bank does not profit you.

The bank will be willing to give out your money as loans to a non account holder with asset but will hesitate to give you an account holder a loan without asset.

So why allow it to lye waste in your bank account when it can actually work for you and give you great ROI and help you stay above the inflation?

The Best way out of the Inflation is through LAND BANKING.

Land Banking offers you an opportunity to let your money do the work for you instead of just sitting idle in the bank and depreciating with the increasing level of inflation.

If you don't have enough to buy the land or property or you don't even want to buy at all but you don't want your money just lying in the bank doing nothing but depreciating, then this is for you. You can invest what you have to yield returns over time and you could be able to own your own house or land or just be 30% richer or more.

You have questions to ask? I am here and willing to answer them or
Call/WhatsApp: 08124703777 for more details

#lagosrealtor

(1) (Reply)

Beginner’s Guide To Cryptocurrency / Free 20,000,000 Musk Airdrop Value: ($160)) / Free Sport Prediction 18/12/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.