Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Have You Ever Being Corrected Here For Speaking Bad English On Nairaland? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Being Corrected Here For Speaking Bad English On Nairaland? (295 Views)

Anambra To Punish Teachers Flogging Pupils For Speaking Igbo / N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page / Teacher From Sokoto State And His English On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Being Corrected Here For Speaking Bad English On Nairaland? by officialmario(m): 6:28am On Nov 15, 2021
There are lots of genius here on nairaland, and any single mistake they will just make corrections, Although, I have been corrected about three different times and has really help me with my grammar..
Have you even been corrected here for typing bad English?
Re: Have You Ever Being Corrected Here For Speaking Bad English On Nairaland? by samuel051: 6:57am On Nov 15, 2021
Nairaland have the highest population of English professors in the galaxy, especially those wey no get kg3 testimonial sef go dey bash person English.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Being Corrected Here For Speaking Bad English On Nairaland? by ObaKlaz: 6:59am On Nov 15, 2021
officialmario:
There are lots of genius geniuses here on nairaland Nairaland and any single mistake, they will just make corrections. Although I have been corrected about three different times and it has really help helped me with my grammar.
Have you even ever been corrected here for typing bad English?
I don't get why you had to use the conjunction 'although' when there's no other sentence it's modifying/qualifying. So, let's scratch it out. Note that I've made alterations to your punctuations too.
There.
Fixed.
You're welcome!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Being Corrected Here For Speaking Bad English On Nairaland? by Ever8090: 7:26am On Nov 15, 2021
Almost every time because,.me school no going...
Re: Have You Ever Being Corrected Here For Speaking Bad English On Nairaland? by Englishisamust: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2021
And, me? tooo amost evrytime,,,,,
Re: Have You Ever Being Corrected Here For Speaking Bad English On Nairaland? by AYNL: 10:38am On Nov 15, 2021
like omo English professors too plenty for here

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Being Corrected Here For Speaking Bad English On Nairaland? by christejames(m): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2021
Yes of course. Nairaland is a lovely place, through those corrections and corrections of others I have learnt to type and speak better than I used to...

To the English Professors here I say keep it on.

(1) (Reply)

Instructional Materials, Teaching Methods And Students’ Performance / How Much Is UI School Fees For The 2021/2022 Academic Session / What Is The Best Way To Teach An Adult To Read?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.