Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

There's a special package from Almighty God- Julius Omotayo declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There's a special package from Almighty God- Julius Omotayo declares (274 Views)

Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight / Tania Omotayo Rocks Bikini To Miami Beach (Photos) / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There's a special package from Almighty God- Julius Omotayo declares by DejiPlug(m): 7:37am On Nov 15, 2021
God be praised.

Psalm.118v17

Happy birthday to Brother Julius Omotayo, mighty general in God's army, gallant Soldier for Christ, gifted mentor in the faith and blessed CEO in the auto industry. Winners Soldiers of Christ join Nigerians to celebrate you today, especially praying God will honour and exalt you above all expectations in Jesus name boss. Shine on.

Celebrating the will of God in his life, he wrote "According to the word of God in Psalm.118:17, By the grace of God, I'm +1 today. The Lord is good to me. Am here to return all glory to Him alone, shout hallelujah to celebrate God in my life and to your next level.
There's a special package from the Almighty God. Anyone that is ready to tell 15 people "JESUS LOVE YOU" Matt 20 vs 9 this is the word of God"

In a celebratory post, his wife, Peace Omotayo wrote

Happy birthday the great evangelist, my king, my very own Moses, a man full of wisdom and understanding from above, God's own first son. May the blessings and favour of God never depart from your home my love. The lord your God is rejoicing over you with singing zeph 3 Vs 17
Jesus loves you sooooooooooooooo much, I love you too

Some of his favorite words of encouragement include
"It's good to serve God" and "God is not a user of man"

Man of God, Evangelist, Businessman, Father, Husband, Brother and Mentor, shout hallelujah to celebrate God in his life and to your next level.

Jesus loves you

Hallelujah!

Re: There's a special package from Almighty God- Julius Omotayo declares by DejiPlug(m): 11:52am On Nov 15, 2021
Hallelujah

Happy birthday to the son of the prophet. Your reward in his kingdom is sure. Heaven celebrate with you today. You shall continue to bring forthfruits till old age. God bless your new age my dear. Congratulations.

Esho Bukola Ogagu
Happy birthday Br. Femi, Jesus Loves You. Keep shinning in His grace.Amen.

Caroline Okeke
Bro Femi, Happy birthday you ...more grace in Jesus name

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Finally Revealed The Reason Of Coming Back Together On Their Birthday. V / Las Las We Go Go Village – Bbnaija’s Tochi Cries As He Sends Davido N1 Million / Davido Reportedly Gets Into A Fight In Dubai (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.